• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Minabii

tree
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2008
Just say you wanna join and list your shinies (you already did this).

Be patient and wait for one of the higher-ups to officially admit you.

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
firs DONT'T DOUBLE POST- edit the last one
second you will be in the club as soon as a owner co owner sees you message !!

LDD congratulations !!! it's great !!!
I haven't had shiny luck as usual :P

Minabii

tree
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2008
Argh, everytime I see someone getting a shiny, it makes me feel good for them but bad for myself -_-

Congratulations on the shiny Poochyena. Normally this would give me motivation and I would madly scramble for my GBASP, but unfortunately I have an english test to study for...

EDIT: By the way, is there an easy way to find how many posts you've had in one thread. Because I've lost count on how many replies I've posted in this one, and I don't feel like going back +_+

Last edited:

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
yes there is !!! before going in the club there is a count in the right with the number 5000+something :P
when you click it you will see everybody who has posted and how many times they have posted!!! you just have to search your name !

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2006
still no shinys i feel like a loser now i've retuned to the shroomish hunt and hatched 93 eggs. I gave up candy and pop 4 lent

EDIT: i've posted 27 times!

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
I... think I've posted enuff.... =D? OH RIGHT FFXI! Woot! ^o^!! (reregisters her account). I think I'll play a bit today, but I need to do my history homework (Now 6:00 AM) class is @ 9:30 AM. >.>; I'm not even sure the chapter.... Ryan! You need to IM me and tell me to do my homework or something >_>; I might hunt in Chemistry.. doubtful, but in English, it's a definite most likely.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Gah, didnt get a chance to hunt at College today, but i think i'll do a few hours now, Breloom is Level 72 now and no sign of a water shiny yet!

Well Congrats LDD thats a nice catch, even if it is common :P

*turns on DS* will report back later!

oh and jirachi01 welcome to the club ;)

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Heyas people, Ru is here!

Awwwwww...
*Pets LDD´s head*
That´s OK, if I ever find a Shiny Lairon, I´ll keep it like that and give it to ya if I see ya. XD
Same with the dreaded Absol. o.o

Also, congrats on the Shiny Poochyena! Remember, it´s Shiny Lairon´s distant cousin, you are lucky it was still a little baby, or it´d roar ya to the other side of the world. o.o

Well, this lent thing seems emotionally painful...Eep.
For all I know, it does not exist here in Portugal, and even if it did, I would SO not be participating. Atheists don´t cooperate in any religion stuff (Mainly Christian stuff) except Christmas and maybe Easter. o.o
But now I´m going offtopic, and I also don´t want to bring up some kind of flame war, so I´ll just shut up.

Well, it´s seriously getting hard for me to heal...At this rate, I dunno just for how long I´ll stay sick...
*Glomps LDD*
HELP ME MOMMY!!!1!!1!!111!!!!!!11!!11!!11oneoneelevenone
*Is brick´d*

I´m gonna try hunting later on today, but for now I can´t, not feeling healthy enough for that... >.<

Well, good luck with all Shiny Hunts, from the fox that always sneezes, Runasutaru. @_@
*Sneezes*
*Falls into an endless pit*
*Uses Levitate to come up*
*A nuclear bomb falls on her head and ricochets into the endless pit without exploding*
*Ru falls back into the pit*
*An inexplainable blood and goreful scene occurs*
*I´m sorry, but we are experiencing technicall difficulties, come by again later*

...Eep, that´s enough torture.
Bye!

~*Ru*~

@ pokEMOn UseR: Go on with your Eevee hunt, that´s nothing! You have to hatch at least around 5000 eggs to say that it´s bad luck or not! Cheer up, go on with the hatching! ^__^

Last edited:

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
No news on the dogs. entei is purified though yayness! anyway congratz on shiney poochyena shiny mightyenas so cool i might hunt for one someday.

good luck everyone!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
:) Thanks everybody, and ya I evolved Poochyena into Mightyena before bed last night, so yay for my Dex! and when it get to lvl 100 like the rest of them it's going to the box named "SHINY" on PKMN XD, with the other 11.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Im resetting for another Shiny RAyquaza!.

Gratz on the pocchyena LDD! *high fives*

That essay bout school for school sure is ridiculous Ryan XDD

Ive lots to study, so Ill report on friday night. GOOD LUCK!!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Why are you going for another shiny Rayquaza? It's none of my business really, but wouldn't it be more rewarding to have a new shiny? Meh! Whatever! If that's what you want, go for it! *Tries to make the SHClubhouse*

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
It will never know Roar, LOL...

Okay, LDD's update:

Friend's Sapphire - 25 Surskit, no shinys.

My Emerald - Shiny Mightyena @ lvl 28, nothing seen that's out of the ordenary. BTW, between the last Oddish and the Poochyena it was only about 80 hours, a record for me.

EDTI: Did you know that at the time of this post we were exactly 770 posts above the Misty, bring her back! Club? Well then while alot of the new posts are spamy I can say one good thing we have more posts vs page views won and that's a better victory, ya?

EDIT#2: 26 Surskit.

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
deoxys holder said:
Exactly how do I join?And what do you mean shines you caught?Do you mean on the pokemon games?

Yes the shiny pokemon you've caught on the games.

They can not be cheated for.

And we only count pokemon you've caught in any of these games:

Ruby
Sapphire
Emerald
Fire Red
Leaf Green
Pokemon Colosseum
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness

To join the club all you have to do is list what shiny pokemon you have, if any,

and if you don't have any you can still join!

If you don't have any, then you can say what shiny pokemon you want to catch.

Back