• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
A lot of people who grow out of Pokemon seem to get back into it pretty soon after. It's just that addicting. XD; I've never lost interest yet and here's hoping I never do~

But yeah, hello all new members! Glad to see most of you have made intro threads already n__n Have you guys been enjoying PC so far?

Years
Hello PC! I'm new here and I've already created my intro thread but just saying hi, again.

Hi there Kephxi. You can call me Hikari.

Btw I love your avatar/signature, it looks so colorful!

Have a fun time and remember to contact the mods if you need help!

- Hikari10

pokechickmaster

pokemon master
Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2013
anyone willing to show me around i'm new look for pokechickmaster my name

help me plese i'm stuck people i'm nice too

call me pokechick master i'm a girl for any guy's out there

Last edited:
Years

You're better off checking out the Adoption Center if you'd like someone to help show you around the forum! Try to make your responses more specific, though, that way it's easier to pinpoint the right mentor for you. :3

And welcome to PC! n_n Why not make an intro thread?

Andyman409

Noob
Years

I thought you called yourself that since you were a baby bird

JK welcome to the forums. Just back up to the "new users/welcome" section of the forum, and look for the thread labeled "adoption" or something like that.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2017
Well, hey guys I'm new but I was too lazy to make a new thread about it. I am familair with forums so I am pretty good on my own. But if I have a questions I will ofcourse ask them here. :)

Years
Well, hey guys I'm new but I was too lazy to make a new thread about it. I am familair with forums so I am pretty good on my own. But if I have a questions I will ofcourse ask them here. :)

Hi there, welcome to PC! :D I never made an intro thread either at first lol, by the time I wanted to it was wayyy too late. I think it'd be nice to make one, but it's totally up to you in the end~!

Years

Hi Pegasus, you can call me Hikari.

And I was expecting your name would have been taken... guess I was wrong.

Anyways, welcome to PC and feel free to VM me! I'm a nice person to chat with who loves putting a smile on everyone's face.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years

Welcome to PC Hope you have a nice time here Me name is thy Diablo

Years

Hello Pokechick Master, you can call me Hikari.

WELCOME to PC and I hope you make lots of friends.

Years
Hi im Shadow Libra im infernape's biggest fan and i want to learn how to hex edit games

Hi there, welcome to PC!

Unfortunately the New Users' Hangout is mostly for new users getting to other new/older members, so you can't really learn about hex editing here. Dig around the Tutorials part of the Emulation section, or ask in the ROM Hacking Simple Questions thread. :3 Just make sure you read the rules there!

Years
Hi im Shadow Libra im infernape's biggest fan and i want to learn how to hex edit games

Hello Shadow Libra. It is Hikari here.

Infernape is my fave Sinnoh starter btw, which is kinda cool.

As Cirno said, your question won't get answered here but you can always check out the Emulation section.

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2012
Hello?

Hi, Raichu is my favorite pokemon, and i make virus and such nonsense?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 13, 2012
Hiiii

Hello. I'm new! Just wanted to say hi and stuffs. ^.^ I'm making a pokemon hack too! But it's soooo difficult :/ But hi guys! Add me if you want :D

Zoe Arewell

Gloomy Beauty of Lavender Town
Years
Hey everyone, I'm Zoe Arewell, it's nice to find such a positive community! I'm a beginner to Pokemon to the max. Recently my big sister left for College in New York and left me her old game collection. In one of the boxes she gave me I found a Nintendo DS Lite and Pokemons FireRed, Emerald, HeartGold, Platinum, and Black. She started all the games over so that I might find entertainment in them. At first I thought the whole thing was a little silly, I felt like I was way too old for something like this, but my sister said to give it a shot and it's more mature than think. So here I am now playing through FireRed (she told me to start there) and I can't believe how amazing this game is! It's simplistic and fun! Eh heh sorry I went on a tangent! I hope to make good friends here!

Years
Hi, Raichu is my favorite pokemon, and i make virus and such nonsense?

Hello. I'm new! Just wanted to say hi and stuffs. ^.^ I'm making a pokemon hack too! But it's soooo difficult :/ But hi guys! Add me if you want :D

Hey everyone, I'm Zoe Arewell, it's nice to find such a positive community! I'm a beginner to Pokemon to the max. Recently my big sister left for College in New York and left me her old game collection. In one of the boxes she gave me I found a Nintendo DS Lite and Pokemons FireRed, Emerald, HeartGold, Platinum, and Black. She started all the games over so that I might find entertainment in them. At first I thought the whole thing was a little silly, I felt like I was way too old for something like this, but my sister said to give it a shot and it's more mature than think. So here I am now playing through FireRed (she told me to start there) and I can't believe how amazing this game is! It's simplistic and fun! Eh heh sorry I went on a tangent! I hope to make good friends here!

Welcome to PC for all of you!

You can call me Hikari, aka the Crazy Oshawott Girl. (Cos I liek Oshawottz)

I have been a fan of Pokemon for 13 years, and I am never showing signs of slowing down. I have played Generations 3-5.

Feel free to contact me via VM cos I'd love to meet you all!

And make some new friends along the way!

- Hikari10

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2012
Hi! I'm also new here, Magmar is the name! Big fan of fire types! Favourites are Magmar and Growlithe/Arcanine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back