• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokémon XY: Naturia Version [11-04-14: Begin + BETA 0.1]

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
Hey Guys! Just a quick question, is it possible to evolve Eevee into a Espeon or Umbreon in the game?

In the old betas, Espeon and Umbreon are obtained using Sun and Moon Stone respectively, but now are obtained from the original mode (happinnes + day time), with the little difference that Espeon only available during DAY to avoid problems with evolutionary method of Sylveon.

Hi, just wondering when will the Beta be available that has the difficulty options? So i dont have to play hard mode? Thank you.

There are already people playing the new beta that is in the post in Spanish. The difficulty options are that, OPTIONS, unless you want to play hard so just disable it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 14, 2015
This is an awesome difficult game, I did reach one glitch though, I just beat Whitney for the third badge, and her dialogue skipped and now she won't give me the badge and I can't move on, and I would hate to start over after all the work I had to do

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
1. I thought that Moon Stones could be bought in Goldenrod Dept Store but I don't see them there.
2. Why do Water and Thunder Stone cost 6200 and not 2100 like Fire Stones ?
3. Why not replace the X items with all the stones since X items can't be used against trainers in this hack ?
4. I think that there's a problem with the new money loss formula...With a pokemon at level 25 I went for 2000 dollars or so to 0 when I lost against a trainer in Goldenrod Gym...you might want to make it so that it uses the new formula only when the result is less than half of the money we currently have...
5. If I Download the patch now will the problem with Naturial Heal Ralts solved?

Would it be hard to add a routine/script/ASM...that says when we loose:
- Calculate Highest pokemon level squared multiplied by 10
- Check total amount of money
- If Highest pokemon level squared multiplied by 10 = more than 1/2 total amount of money
- Then loose 1/2 total amount of money
- If Highest pokemon level squared multiplied by 10 = less than 1/2 total amount of money
- Then loose result of : Highest pokemon level squared multiplied by 10

And/or the amount of money we loose could depend on what/who we are loosing against : Wild pokemon : 1/16, Random Trainers 1/8, Gym Leaders 1/4, Elite Four 1/2 for example

Yes...I like my ingame money...XD

Last edited:

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
Please add sludge bomb, ice beam and flamethrower as a TM or move tutor move :(

Yes. There will be surprises in the next update.

1. I thought that Moon Stones could be bought in Goldenrod Dept Store but I don't see them there.
2. Why do Water and Thunder Stone cost 6200 and not 2100 like Fire Stones ?
3. Why not replace the X items with all the stones since X items can't be used against trainers in this hack ?
4. I think that there's a problem with the new money loss formula...With a pokemon at level 25 I went for 2000 dollars or so to 0 when I lost against a trainer in Goldenrod Gym...you might want to make it so that it uses the new formula only when the result is less than half of the money we currently have...
5. If I Download the patch now will the problem with Naturial Heal Ralts solved?

Would it be hard to add a routine/script/ASM...that says when we loose:
- Calculate Highest pokemon level squared multiplied by 10
- Check total amount of money
- If Highest pokemon level squared multiplied by 10 = more than 1/2 total amount of money
- Then loose 1/2 total amount of money
- If Highest pokemon level squared multiplied by 10 = less than 1/2 total amount of money
- Then loose result of : Highest pokemon level squared multiplied by 10

And/or the amount of money we loose could depend on what/who we are loosing against : Wild pokemon : 1/16, Random Trainers 1/8, Gym Leaders 1/4, Elite Four 1/2 for example

Yes...I like my ingame money...XD

1.-The only pokemon that evolve from Moonstone not appear in this beta, so that you want?
2.-I will fixe the prizes.
3.-Good suggestion, I'll see what do respect.
4.-Yeah, its a problem.
5.-Yes, you can re-download and the 2 problems with Ralts´s family are fixed.
6.-Not is difficult to make that routine. I like the first suggestion, but I think it will implement the second (Random Trainers 1/8, 1/4 Gym Leaders, Elite Four 1/2),

Thanks for telling me about the game that I'm failing, so things go better.

PS: I love the in-game money too XD

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
The only pokemon that evolve from Moonstone not appear in this beta, so that you want?
Weird I have a Clefairy...so they don't evolve with Moonstone ?

Thanks for telling me about the game that I'm failing, so things go better.
I'm not saying that you are failing, the way you say it you make it sound like i'm saying that everything in the game is bad...If it sounds like that I'll have to formulat what i say better because I don't want to sound like a jerk when I don't mean to...Especially considering that I think that your work is great and I'll never be able to do the same...

Weirdness :
- When pick up activates in a fight it takes the foe's ennemy instead of the foes' name of item
- Funilly the two old men in Ecruteak transformed once in cloned of me complete with bike XD They returned to normal once I left the town and came back to it...

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
@Glitch Kitty
1.-Where you appeared Clefairy?As I have understood appears only in the Mt.Moon.
2.-JAJA The problem here is the language, is not the same for me to speak in English.
3-Thaks for reporting, but the old mans is in indoorplace? or outdoor?

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
- Route 46: Where Jigglyuff appears in Gold and Silver... I thought you had replaced them with Clefairy...
- Outdoor: one was the hidden power move tutor guy ^^
- Wow I just ran away from a HA Aron and it wasn't a shiny one but a normal coloured one Oo Found another one thanks to Trace..caught it...It's a female with an everstone attached

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
1) We still transform half-way into a rock when in burnt tower basement floor.
2) Electric pokemon are immune to paralysis thanks to OWN TEMPO, the message should change to : Pokemon name's electric type makes it immune to paralysis or to Pokemon name is immune to paralysis thanks/due to its electric type.
3) What does Pickpocket do? Sometimes it takes items and sometimes it activates the foe ability without effect...Zorua activated a Whirlipede's Poison Point but didn't get poisoned for example...
4) No more TM for Return? But it's a good normal move especially with the new happiness system
5) When does Team Rocket move out of the way, I'm in Ecruteak trying to beat the 5th badge and I'd like not being stuck there forever...beat the gym and surfed pas them on the way to Olivine...I wonder if I was supposed to do that...
6) Cute charm apparently attracts the pokemon with it or Covet/Pick up can steal habilities effects because Teddiursa attracted a foe Clefable after stealing its Kee Berry
7) Moxie has the effect of Mold Breaker or Fire Fang bypasses Flash Fire but an Arcanine with Moxie injured my Houndoom with Fire Fang
8) Once facing another Arcanine who used Roar to switch my team around all my pokemon got Flash Fire
9) Did you change the money loss formula again? I loose less money now...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 18, 2016
1. My eevee evolved to Leafeon at level 35...now, how to make it learn the grass types attacks i've already missed due to late evolution (i trained that eevee when it hatched from the egg making it hold exp share).

2. Shiny pokemons' colors aren't appropriate. I hatched a shiny clauncher and it was green instead of being red. Shiny magmortar is brightly coloured rather than being purplish.

3. Please make everstone available earlier in tha game as it's greatly important for assigning abilities.

4. TM20 Endure and HM05 Flash doesn't seem useful to me. So they can be replaced. (Just a suggestion).

5. The swimmers on the sea route (between Olivine and Cianwood) appear to be the clones of me.

Thanx.

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
- Route 46: Where Jigglyuff appears in Gold and Silver... I thought you had replaced them with Clefairy...
- Outdoor: one was the hidden power move tutor guy ^^
- Wow I just ran away from a HA Aron and it wasn't a shiny one but a normal coloured one Oo Found another one thanks to Trace..caught it...It's a female with an everstone attached

Good, I will review. About everstone, has a new aggregate effect that activates the hidden ability only in battle. I had not mentioned before?

Would you be interested in implementing a badge-based level-cap (even for untraded pokemon) like in Pokemon Reborn?

My game use it own badge-based level-cap system. in the last beta control the obedience and Rare Candys. These are the levels:

@BadgeLevels
0 Badges - 13
1 Badges - 18
2 Badges - 25
3 Badges - 39
4 Badges - 41
5 Badges - 48
6 Badges - 54
7 Badges - 64
8 Badges - 64

1) We still transform half-way into a rock when in burnt tower basement floor.
2) Electric pokemon are immune to paralysis thanks to OWN TEMPO, the message should change to : Pokemon name's electric type makes it immune to paralysis or to Pokemon name is immune to paralysis thanks/due to its electric type.
3) What does Pickpocket do? Sometimes it takes items and sometimes it activates the foe ability without effect...Zorua activated a Whirlipede's Poison Point but didn't get poisoned for example...
4) No more TM for Return? But it's a good normal move especially with the new happiness system
5) When does Team Rocket move out of the way, I'm in Ecruteak trying to beat the 5th badge and I'd like not being stuck there forever...beat the gym and surfed pas them on the way to Olivine...I wonder if I was supposed to do that...
6) Cute charm apparently attracts the pokemon with it or Covet/Pick up can steal habilities effects because Teddiursa attracted a foe Clefable after stealing its Kee Berry
7) Moxie has the effect of Mold Breaker or Fire Fang bypasses Flash Fire but an Arcanine with Moxie injured my Houndoom with Fire Fang
8) Once facing another Arcanine who used Roar to switch my team around all my pokemon got Flash Fire
9) Did you change the money loss formula again? I loose less money now...

1) I kow.
2) Not signs for this should occur.
3) I'll see what happens with those abilities.
4) You can replace with Body Slam?
5) Yes, you do it fine. The method should be different but I dont have time.
6) Covet is a physical move, thereby activates the ability.
7) Also I will review what happens there.
8) It is a very strange bug that I had not anticipated. The same happened before when the CPU to change. I will review.
9)I think you start playing when the variable formula was 10, but soon after it is changed to 5. However, when I publish the new update will use the latter method suggested by you.

1. My eevee evolved to Leafeon at level 35...now, how to make it learn the grass types attacks i've already missed due to late evolution (i trained that eevee when it hatched from the egg making it hold exp share).
2. Shiny pokemons' colors aren't appropriate. I hatched a shiny clauncher and it was green instead of being red. Shiny magmortar is brightly coloured rather than being purplish.
3. Please make everstone available earlier in tha game as it's greatly important for assigning abilities.
4. TM20 Endure and HM05 Flash doesn't seem useful to me. So they can be replaced. (Just a suggestion).
5. The swimmers on the sea route (between Olivine and Cianwood) appear to be the clones of me.

1) Read the new evolutionary methods, may have evolved earlier in the Ilex Forest. You cant re-learn the missed moves.
2) Neither new pokemon has its true colors in his shiny form. Hopefully soon change that.
3) The Everstone available from birth togepi, I mean from the first gym.
4) I dont have in mind to change the TM / HM, that means a lot of work.
5) I will review.

A small update, the tutor system has changed so there will best moves.

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
You can replace with Body Slam?
The problem is that I don't think Snubull learns that and since mine has Pixilate i wanted to give it something more powerful than headbutt.

Covet is a physical move, thereby activates the ability.
I know but in my case it's the pokemon with the ability (Cute Charm Clefable) that got attracted not the one attacking it (Teddiursa with covet)...

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2016
Can you tell me what does the ability spectrum??? I caught a phantump with this ability and isn't in any of the documents :I

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
Can you tell me what does the ability spectrum??? I caught a phantump with this ability and isn't in any of the documents :I

Sorry for that.

Spectrum: Increases the priority of Ghost-type moves by one during the night-time.

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2022
Everything else is fine expect the battle. I have problem in battle. I went to packs to re-heal for potion, sadly it won't let me. Also I can't use other items as well like oran berry, pecha berry, parlyz heal, antidote. Why it wont let me use it? Any idea why it won't let me? i am using emulator on my phone. I tried different emulator on my phone and they are same result.

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
In version 0.33 you can only use one healing item, that restriction is gone in Beta 0.4.0 if played in normal mode.

- Glitches : - the game reset after a Tentacool activated Clear Body
- When I use Shadow Claw on damp Psyduck the move behaves like a low base power multi-hit move...

Back