• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Order and Chaos

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
Hello Rayquaza. I just beat the first gym and I went into the cave in felmore town and left to go to the pokemon center and now I am stuck in the entrance of the cave. Please help me get out of being stuck, I have tried everything and I understand about the errors and that you will look into it. I'm sorry for being rude about it. :D

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Hello Rayquaza. I just beat the first gym and I went into the cave in felmore town and left to go to the pokemon center and now I am stuck in the entrance of the cave. Please help me get out of being stuck, I have tried everything and I understand about the errors and that you will look into it. I'm sorry for being rude about it. :D

Ok. I'm sorry about this and will step to it ASAP. This will still take a while as I'm pinned down by coursework and exams at every turn, nevertheless I shall try to fix this soon.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
Ok. I'm sorry about this and will step to it ASAP. This will still take a while as I'm pinned down by coursework and exams at every turn, nevertheless I shall try to fix this soon.

Okay thanks Rayquaza. It's understandable that you would be busy and I appreciate you trying to fix it soon when you can. :D Have a great day. I also have exams and assignments a lot.

Rayquaza.

Years
Okay thanks Rayquaza. It's understandable that you would be busy and I appreciate you trying to fix it soon when you can. :D Have a great day. I also have exams and assignments a lot.

For those of you who have the problem in Felmore Town the problem has been fixed. Redownload the fixed demo from the first post.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
I'll download it soon can't wait to play you've made some serious progress since I last saw this keep it up

Rayquaza.

Years
An extra small update with some new screens that I was able to do today which concern the next demo:

Spoiler:

More details on these screens available here.

Special thanks to Zodiac. for giving me back the Battle graphics I made for his now discontinued fangame, Pokémon Carbon.

Zodiac.

Flannary Returns!
Years
An extra small update with some new screens that I was able to do today which concern the next demo:

Spoiler:

More details on these screens available here.

Special thanks to Zodiac. for giving me back the Battle graphics I made for his now discontinued fangame, Pokémon Carbon.

I'm loving thw new stuff here. I also like the way your integrating the Pokémon Hunters into this game aswekl.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
The new screenies look really good so do the sprites but the battlefield is kinda a little plain. Nevertheless great

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 25, 2014
i found a bug; i accidentally hit A next to door in home and got charmander O.o
after i nicknamed him, it crashed me xD

http ://gyazo.com/0c304058a31e0679fa1d75e71a2817f0

Rayquaza.

Years
i found a bug; i accidentally hit A next to door in home and got charmander O.o
after i nicknamed him, it crashed me xD

http ://gyazo.com/0c304058a31e0679fa1d75e71a2817f0

Ok. I'll fix that soon. Not really a bug, more of a debug that I implemented and then forgot to delete.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
Hey Rayquaza. I downloaded the demo that fixes my problem and loaded the game but the problem is still there in that I can't move from the entrance of the Dark Chasm. :( I don't know if you have any cards up your sleeve? Thanks and have a great day.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
Hey Rayquaza. I just wanted to express my thanks for fixing the problem of the cave. It's working now and I appreciate all your work. Have a great day. I'll let you know what I think of the game as I play it. :D

Jojirius

Jacuzzi Ant
Years
I think that by and large I agree with GMack's review on page 6, even now, a year later. I don't feel as strongly as he does, but if this is a 5-year project then I suspect that areas done earlier and left without improvement since then probably show a lack of competence compared to portions of the game done more recently.

Rayquaza.

Years
I think that by and large I agree with GMack's review on page 6, even now, a year later. I don't feel as strongly as he does, but if this is a 5-year project then I suspect that areas done earlier and left without improvement since then probably show a lack of competence compared to portions of the game done more recently.

You must realise that I was 12 when I started this and mapped poorly and without spacial awareness for the map due to inexperience. As the game has progressed over the last 5 years I have learned more and more about what makes a good map + storyline etc. I've actually only just mastered mapping and am getting the hang of storylines as well. By the time the next demo is out many of the sprites should have been re-done as well.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I'm just telling you that even adequate progress takes a lot of time, especially when one is a slow learner.

Jojirius

Jacuzzi Ant
Years
Total props to you then O_O

You started very young. I'm impressed with how much you've got done and how much you've had commitment to that project since then. I wasn't trying to put you down when I said that areas showed contrast in competence.

I was more of the thought that the game reflects that timespan - newer areas reflect your maturity as both designer and writer, if that makes any sense at all?

Like I said, I agree with GMack technically but don't feel as strongly as he came off.

Rayquaza.

Years
For those of you who may not have seen this on my Da I've been recently updating all the Pokémon Commander's sprites and doing Vs Sequence graphics for each (On the first post as well).

the_pokemon_commanders_by_rayquaza_dot-d7e9t3u.png

Back