• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[POST THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
Years
Another weekend past, more pictures of me going out places. Burger King FTW! (*is thinking he's obsessed with himself. xD*)

Spoiler:

Favorites were the 3rd and 4th pics; feel like I'm about to show my true identity to the world, and love the cold, thinking stare in the other. =D (I still hate glasses. >.<)

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Oh why not?

Ollddd picture off me.. Yes, I am the one in the back wearing make-up =P

Spoiler:

And heres a more recent one of my best friend giving me a piggy back =D
Ignore my jaw, the Orthodontist needs to break it x.x

Spoiler:

And heres one of me from a couple of months back with my friend before I went into a performance -

Spoiler:

I don't think I need to tell you who I am, considering only one person is in all three of those pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Last day of high school. I'm on the left.
Spoiler:

The camera lens is mah eye!!
Spoiler:

My McLovin shirt. Also I'm wearing random aviators!
Spoiler:

mikaldinho

professional game creator!
Years
heres one of me jumping in everyone else's photo's (like you do :) )

Spoiler:

here is one of me and my m8 kyle pushing each other into bushes
Spoiler:

I am a nerdy guy, aint i?

EpsilonE

Banned
Years
standup008.jpg

"When lesbians look at me, I just know they're thinking 'that's the reason I'm not a heterosexual"

Last edited:

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
Spoiler:

My hair may look a bit sloppy but ninja like doesnt it? 22sa pointed out it does : D

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
Years
I haven't been in a pic-taking mood, lately. But to not lose my place here, here are some moar - but for a twist, I took my glasses off (you know, my hair almost kinda look like Kyo Kusanagi's from "The King of Fighters" series:

Spoiler:

I think sunglasses suit me far better than plain glasses; and japanese-style shirts FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back