• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

AustinWolff

has left
Years
in the lost shadow area, would the best thing be (without flash) to stay on the ground level or the upper part because every upper layer i was in had a dead end. Also when u go to the right a lot ,does the map repeat itself. i feel like ive went past the same area like 5 times.

If you already did the Giratina/Shaymin/Jayson event, just go down and exit the way you came to mineral cave. If Clair talks to you afterwards, you did it right. If she doesn't you still need to activate the above events

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
so thats what it is... what othor music do you recognize?

Butterfly from Digimon Adventures 02 plays when the professor gives his introductory speech. I also noticed that a version of the Final Fantasy Victory fanfare plays when you win most battles. Which Final Fantasy that this version of the fanfare is from I couldn't tell you. I'm probably missing some but I haven't recognized any other pieces outside of Pokemon.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
how cani know if im in good or bad mode?

If you went to Breeze Island, a Team Earth grunt will ask you if you'll join them or not.
If you decided to join them, then you're going to the Bad Side of the story, but if you declined, then you're going to the Good Side of the story.

in the lost shadow area, would the best thing be (without flash) to stay on the ground level or the upper part because every upper layer i was in had a dead end. Also when u go to the right a lot ,does the map repeat itself. i feel like ive went past the same area like 5 times.

ground level.
and yes, the map repeats itself.

IN WHAT PART OF RINTAH PATH I CAN FIND A SQUIRTLE?

Rintah Path, not Rintah Town.
Squirtle can be found in Rintah Path just east from Rintah Town.

I accedentley chose the bad side in the middle of the game and i dont want to load my last save cuz it was pretty far back but thts not the point. Im kind of stuck in the lost shadow area. I believe thts the place where u get ur guardian pokemon but i dont kno wut to do. I dont have flash so i cant see anything and i dont kno where to get it either. I think i had to talk to all those plants but the place seems huge and i cant see anything around me. I need help.

i kno this is too much to ask for but coud i get a map layout of the lost shadow area. it might not help cuz i probably wont find where i am but still it coud help.

Refer to the first post's F.A.Q. if you wish to find HM Flash.
Anyway...
Spoiler:

DJG, I have a question. It's a bit off-topic, but how would I add a character who sells things to a hack? It's okay if you don't answer it here...

You can script it.
You can open an in-game mart and make it as a reference to your script.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2012
Try adjusting your settings. Strange, I get the same glitchy screen on gpsp, but then the game works just fine after that. I don't know why that emulator shows that screen all weird, but it doesn't have to do with why it isn't working for you.

what setting?? or better whats your setting in your gpsp that got LOG working on your gpsp???

Years
Ash i actually have both the sides playing (with the help of vba)
Bad Side - in the bad side i have done the meeting with giratina and talked to all plants but i dont know what to do next
Good Side - in the good side in the mineral cave of dusk path when i talk to the pokemon guarding the way i suddenly get warped outside of the cave where rousells is present

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
wut do u do after ur dream ends and u return to the lost shadow. do u go back through mineral cave

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Bad Side - in the bad side i have done the meeting with giratina and talked to all plants but i dont know what to do next
Good Side - in the good side in the mineral cave of dusk path when i talk to the pokemon guarding the way i suddenly get warped outside of the cave where rousells is present
Bad side - Exit the cave by back-tracking through the mineral cave you entered the lost shadow from.
Good Side - Go to...uh, is it Lustersand or...well the city on the far right of the map screen through the route east of Rintah to earn the sixth badge.

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2022
I'm stuck at the same place than anugrah. And I do have the 6th badge already. I wanted to do it as soon as possible in order to be able to use Fly.

Edit: You have to retalk to that Gym Leader. The stone is actually leading you to the wrong place in the current state of event. I believe we can consider this a bug.

Last edited:

ChibiVamp

>>RETRO GAMER<<
Years
I chose the bad side cause it's been a dream of mine to play for the evil team instead of being forced to be a goody-goody. However, when the submarine left with me firmly on it, I got warped to the outside of the breeze island base instead of the new base. Is there any way for me to get there besides cheating? I also found glitchs that let me get into an area I wasnt ment to be. If I hadn't saved well, I would have gotten trapped between 2 knights that keep telling me that I can't go forward. Help?

Garuthebest24

Pokemon Freak
Years
Ummm Destined can u plz make a walkthrough as in like on a microsoft word document wit where u can fine what pokemon like lets say u can find arceus (i know its not real) in like route one Ty if u r plz send me a pm abt it or anyone else that can

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2012
I asked the pyramid and it told me I should go from Silvertown to south but I can't access Silvatown through the forest because the sandstorm is kind of in the forest and I can't go there from oceansomething town because the desert is there aswell ???

Please help!

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
I asked the pyramid and it told me I should go from Silvertown to south but I can't access Silvatown through the forest because the sandstorm is kind of in the forest and I can't go there from oceansomething town because the desert is there aswell ???

Please help!

The ranger standing outside of Mineral Cave will give you the Go-Goggles to proceed through the Sandstorm if you have reached this part.

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
So, I lose a battle in the aircraft, however, when I went back inside, everybody was gone. Now what? The help thing says go inside the aircraft or breeze island. I want aircraft.

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Also, if I go to breeze island, and I talk to the person there with the green hair, the game freezes. Any help on what to do (read post above) would be appreciated.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

Bad Side...
Go outside and JB Crosell and Claire will talk to you.
After that, head to Rintah Town and talk to the Shaman, and then head to the Hevah League.

Good Side...
Go to Lustersand Town and talk to Kronz.

wut do u do after ur dream ends and u return to the lost shadow. do u go back through mineral cave

Exit that place and talk to Crosell.

I chose the bad side cause it's been a dream of mine to play for the evil team instead of being forced to be a goody-goody. However, when the submarine left with me firmly on it, I got warped to the outside of the breeze island base instead of the new base. Is there any way for me to get there besides cheating? I also found glitchs that let me get into an area I wasnt ment to be. If I hadn't saved well, I would have gotten trapped between 2 knights that keep telling me that I can't go forward. Help?

I believe you're the only one who is having this problem.
Try patching the game once again with a clean Ruby ROM , and load your saved file.

Ummm Destined can u plz make a walkthrough as in like on a microsoft word document wit where u can fine what pokemon like lets say u can find arceus (i know its not real) in like route one Ty if u r plz send me a pm abt it or anyone else that can

If I can spare some time, hopefully, I will.

is there anyway to get exp share or lucky egg in this game

Experience Share - yes
Lucky Egg - no idea if I inserted it in the game...

Please help!

Talk to the Ranger.
She'll give you the Go-Goggles.

why is there only playable character a girl

Bad patching.
Patch the game on a clean Ruby ROM .

So, I lose a battle in the aircraft, however, when I went back inside, everybody was gone. Now what? The help thing says go inside the aircraft or breeze island. I want aircraft.

I tried this plenty of times, and it didn't occur to me.
Probably caused by a bad patching process.

Also, if I go to breeze island, and I talk to the person there with the green hair, the game freezes. Any help on what to do (read post above) would be appreciated.

Again, this also doesn't happen to me.
Try patching the game once again, and load your saved file.
If it still doesn't work, send me you saved file, including the details of your trouble ('cause I'm forgetful and busy)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back