• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its Time For Ash ketchum's Johto Adventures!

Shitik

Generic Bio
Years
The new sprites will be hard to change. I am using plain HG/SS sprites as a base and to be honest, I don't really want to redo all the work I have done. But if I get outvoted, I will sure be willing to change, didn't take that long. :P

P.S. Where is jesron_bans these days? I want to find out his progress so far... :\

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
The new sprites will be hard to change. I am using plain HG/SS sprites as a base and to be honest, I don't really want to redo all the work I have done. But if I get outvoted, I will sure be willing to change, didn't take that long. P.S. Where is jesron_bans these days? I want to find out his progress so far... :\
No need to redo bro, show us whatever you've made. And jesron is having exams, so he'll return by 5th February.

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Okay guys sorry to say this but i retire as a mapper but i will still be here for help...
I will be the titlescreen inserter and as well as having Cheve_X provide it.
If anything is needed please ask me I have much more skills such as:
Sappyer(Can InsertMidi)
TileInserter
Titlscreen Maker(16Colors)
World map making(Cannot insert)
Simple talk script(But I add colour and Emojis xP)
Mapping(Will do very little for this hack unless it is truly needed)
Ow Inserting(You guys already have a member doing that:))

Umm... yeah I think thats it as of now lol
Well if anything else is needed please tell me Im glad to be part of this :D

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Okay guys sorry to say this but i retire as a mapper but i will still be here for help... I will be the titlescreen inserter and as well as having Cheve_X provide it. If anything is needed please ask me I have much more skills such as: Sappyer(Can InsertMidi) TileInserter Titlscreen Maker(16Colors) World map making(Cannot insert) Simple talk script(But I add colour and Emojis xP) Mapping(Will do very little for this hack unless it is truly needed) Ow Inserting(You guys already have a member doing that) Umm... yeah I think thats it as of now lol Well if anything else is needed please tell me Im glad to be part of this :D
Sure, you can do sappyier and do you know how to insert Hg/SS Music into fire Red? It would add more reality.

Shitik

Generic Bio
Years
There are only two I can't do, unfortunately. Atleast an hour or two just to make the ugliest officer Jenny and demented nurse Joy. @Synbit, if you want to make them you can, as I can't. (I'll keep trying though until they look a lot like the anime. Well it's your choice, do you want to make them? Or... do you have the same prob I do? :p I'll keep working on it also and yea, we'll see which one we should yuse. Tahanks (Sorry, bad spelling)

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
There are only two I can't do, unfortunately. Atleast an hour or two just to make the ugliest officer Jenny and demented nurse Joy. @Synbit, if you want to make them you can, as I can't. (I'll keep trying though until they look a lot like the anime. Well it's your choice, do you want to make them? Or... do you have the same prob I do? :p I'll keep working on it also and yea, we'll see which one we should yuse. Tahanks (Sorry, bad spelling)

Totally like anime is not i want! I want a different looking Jenny and Joy from any other game and i will wak on any OW you'll give me, I would appericiate it because i know that you'll keep improving!

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Guys I have terrible news.... I got in trouble by the law.... i will not be on often or maybe not even be on here I am being monitored and please still keep me in the team just informing you incase i do not come back ;-;
Sorry I failed you guys...

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Guys I have terrible news.... I got in trouble by the law.... i will not be on often or maybe not even be on here I am being monitored and please still keep me in the team just informing you incase i do not come back Sorry I failed you guys...
Monitered by whom and what about the titlescreen?

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
ok so I'm back after a long tym.
I had my exams so was offline.
sorry about that.
I have made ruby sprites for my base.
will make them light platinum/hgss.
so be free to vm or om about the hack.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
ok so I'm back after a long tym.
I had my exams so was offline.
sorry about that.
I have made ruby sprites for my base.
will make them light platinum/hgss.
so be free to vm or om about the hack.

Welcome back bro and good luck to your hack! And for completing the OWs for my hack too!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
im con for ver y quick i will get the musica done and insert the screen please be patient sorry
i did'nt get what you are saying! Are you ok or really been spyed but good to hear, you want to do your work, in any situations.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
I am back after a week. So hey how about you give me the hack and i'll make some sprites better ? I mean the OW sprites ?

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I am back after a week. So hey how about you give me the hack and i'll make some sprites better ? I mean the OW sprites ?
Ok, just wait for Jesron to complete it and then i'll give it to you to give some finishing touch and also to mussadiq to do his work.

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Olay! I'm back guys(Only on the weekends{D:}) Well okay the titlescreen I have not heard any news lately but hopefully it should be done because it has been some days since I have heard news, The music i will add if you send me the latest patch... That is it for now i guess...
Umm if we can get someone to insert world map I could make one but I need to know if they will be two seperate maps or just one big one~_~
Later on if the game is big(It already is:P) I can add certain tiles. But lets put that to the side.
And thats it I have for you guys glad to be back and lets all hope this project goes well!

~~Syn

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Olay! I'm back guys(Only on the weekends) Well okay the titlescreen I have not heard any news lately but hopefully it should be done because it has been some days since I have heard news, The music i will add if you send me the latest patch... That is it for now i guess... Umm if we can get someone to insert world map I could make one but I need to know if they will be two seperate maps or just one big one Later on if the game is big(It already is) I can add certain tiles. But lets put that to the side. And thats it I have for you guys glad to be back and lets all hope this project goes well! ~~Syn
Once the Ows are done, i'll give the rom to every member of our team to do there work, so everyone, have patience please.

Back