• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Oh The Last One is different from TheSmartOne xD I would have rated already xD

Ok background textile it nice but the whole background seems too there. Text matches nicely, info is good. I need a pair xD Dream world art, nice. 6/10. Do something more with the background :)

dante1w

Banned
Years
7/10. I have two words for you: border it. Trust me, it would look soooo much better with a black border. Also, instead of keeping your club hunter background with the same width it originally had, try making the width: 350px in the CSS, not the image itself.

This for instance would look a lot better:

176px-495Snivy_Dream.png

Snivy ツタージャ Tsutarja
It is very intelligent and calm. Being exposed to lots of sunlight
makes its movements swifter.

Not paired ● PM if want one

Last edited:

kittykitten

I'm a glitch
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 11, 2011
Nice alot of effects and a pretty well drawn character.

I give it a 9.5/10

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
...I love that poem. o:
Did you write it, or are those lyrics?
The text is nice and attractive, although I would use caps on the first line personally.
The sprite's colors are good, but it's kinda hard to figure out what it is exactly. :\
8//10.
[ also, maybe put a little distance between the edge and your sig? Just put it inside this div: ]
[div="padding:0 20px 0 0;"]<SIGNATUREGOESHERE>[/div]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back