• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve blushed as she heard the announcement about a dance and looked at Maxwell blushing whispering "w-will you meet up with me after we get into formal wear" she said shyly looking up at him waiting for his answer before a man in a suit came up.

"The dressing rooms are this way" he said pointing the direction the other girls were going. Genevieve looked that way and then back at Maxwell before she returned Sapphire.

"if you want to meet up" she said blushing "meet me outside the banquet hall" she finished before standing on her tip toes quickly kissing his cheek blushing more as she hurried off embarrassed towards the ladies changing room.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
"Huh, formal wear?" Maxwell said, "Of course I'll meet up with you!" he smiled towards Geneviève. Then a man came up to them and explained where the dressing rooms were, Geneviève said that she and Maxwell could meet in front of the banquet hall. "That sounds nice." Maxwell's thoughts were interrupted as Geneviève kissed him on his cheek, "Oh holy s**t." Maxwell thought, a kiss from a girl? Granted it was just on his cheek, but he could still die a happy man.

When Maxwell had stopped spacing out inside his own head like a freaking junkie, he turned to Jason and his lost Ralts who had apparently been found again and said:
"Hey Jason, how about we go change, then you and Ralts can start arguing about whatever you were going to argue about.", "Geesh, that sentence came out weirder that it needed." Maxwell thought, but oh well, no stopping it now. Whats done is done.

"So Jason," Maxwell began, "Do you think our pokemon will get to dress up too?"
Wilson's eyes sparkeled, he could totally see himself in a top-hat and a monocle. Quillie laughed at Wilson's fantasies, but admitted that he would look pretty fancy with a top-hat on. Slackey woke up from his place on Maxwell's head, "Sla, sla?"[Hey guys, whats going on? Why are you discussing top-hats?] he asked in a sleepy voice.
"Quil, quil!"[Its a party and a dance coming up, you idiot!] Quillie said in a annoyed tone.
"Sla, koth, koth!"[Hey shut up! Oh look a Ralts! Hey buddy, howsit' going? Its always nice to see a fellow Hoenn man!]

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Nova

Nova looked down at Snype, and decided he didn't really want to talk to him. Well, too late now. He shook his head and started walking away from the others.

"Ok. Here's the thing. I'm weak. I can't make my own strategies, and my attack power is somewhat... Lacking. I have to totally depend on Bri, and that's not good. He should be able to rely on me. So... After losing so many fights, like against that girl's Charmeleon, and the boy's Flaffy, I decided I needed to leave to train and get better. I can make myself stronger and faster. I can't make myself better with strategies and the like. And Bri... He's terrible in that department. Drizzle, Thyme, Duster, all of them are good at that. Not me. That's where you come in. You are also really good at that. I need some tips... From someone that won't go running off to tell Bri what I'm going to be doing, got it?" Nova said. He looked down at Snype. Why did he pick Snype? Well, Snype wasn't his first choice. He actually would have rather asked Rama or some other pokemon. In fact... He would, once he got around to finding them. He gave Snype his usual harsh look, not thinking anything of it. That's how he normally looked. He wasn't a friendly pokemon. He was waiting for Snype's answer now.

Brian

Thyme scowled. She wasn't going to dance. And she knew she was going to kill anyone that tried to get her all dressed up and fancy. She wasn't some little doll that they could dress up and parade around. And Brian knew that. He wouldn't let that happen.

"Hey, relax Thyme. Snype is right! We've all gotten tougher! He's not going to be able to hurt you! Or Bri! I told you I would protect you both!" Drizzle said easily. Thyme gave him a flat look. His heart was in the right place, but he was starting to get on her nerves now.

"Drizzle... Enough. Letss just have thiss little party so we can all go home and get some ssleep. Ok?" she said, her hisses starting to become more like Ses again. She walked over and climbed up to Brian's shoulder, where she usually sits.

"... Maybe..." Bri said in response to Mark's statements. He smiled at Thyme when she perched herself on his shoulder and then looked at Mark again.

"Anyways... Did I tell you about my battle with Brogan? It was awesome!" Bri said excitedly. He couldn't help himself. He had won a battle, and he was very proud of that fact. So... He was going to tell all of his friends about it. Was he bragging? Maybe, but he felt he earned it. It was his first victory, after all. He continued on his way toward the dressing rooms awaiting Mark's response.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

MacKenzie Quigg

MacKenzie of course had very strange tastes in dances. If she had to dance, it would be something bizarre enough to make others choke on their drinks. MacKenzie seemed to perk up a bit at the question looking off into space as if remembering a fond memory. She liked getting involved in that particular group quite a bit. It was just so... easy! The results were almost always mildly entertaining, to say the least. When she spoke, it certainly showed in her tone. She seemed almost eager to talk about it.

"Yeah. They were battling one of the champions over there until Selene took Valorie backstage. ...Y'know the skirt has a boy interest too?~"

Well, she certainly wasn't holding back details, even if technically she probably should. Goodness knows how Selene would react if she knew how MacKenzie talked about them like that. Regardless, a smug smile dominated her expression immediately following this. She for one was amused with where she saw things going. Now if only there was a way to get closer to find out more without her meer presence effecting things.

Valorie Ryder

Valorie was unsure exactly what was bothering Selene, but then again, how could she? When Selene pulled her hands away, Valorie was somewhat worried she had had enough of eachother for the moment, just before she opened her arms and moved toward Valorie as if to embrace her. Valorie was surprised, but was more than ready to share an embrace with her best friend. That had been something she had missed being able to ask for, quite honestly. Yet, before they could actually get to that a door audibly swung open, drawing both Valorie and Selene's attention. From it emerged the president of the company. Well... Valorie for one didn't know /what/ to say when he asked them what they were doing backstage. Luckily, Selene didn't panic as easily and quickly made them an excuse. Valorie just sort of averted her eyes down at the ground. It was hard to tell exactly what was bugging her, but clearly something was. Though.. she couldn't help but notice a seemingly knowing smile. That honestly kind of scared her considering the context, but she said nothing.

When he had moved on, Selene asked her another question. Valorie abruptly thought of an idea and decided to voice it, though she wasn't sure how Selene would react.

"Sleepover..?"

Somehow in the context of their current issues it seemed to be a bit odd, but she didn't care unless it bothered Selene. She heard Mr. Houghton-Taylor talk about a dance and actually sent Selene a thoughtful glance. Perhaps if Selene wasn't so uncomfortable she would've asked her, but... she was worried Selene wouldn't take well to that, and so she actually held her tongue. Though, perhaps Selene would come to assume things on her own by observing that thoughtful gaze.

"Yeah..."

As they were being lead off by one of the local staff she realized they were going to a seperate door from the rest of the students. She wasn't sure why, but what did she know about this place? Perhaps it was nothing.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype

Snype thought for a moment... Nova running away to get stronger? Well... he couldn't argue with that. Some Pokemon train differently then others... but he wasn't so sure about Nova ditching his trainer. Though Snype decided not to interfere. This was his choice and he would see it through.

"You asked the right guy! My brain is like a storage room of secrets! It'll be our little secret." Snype whispered. "Well, if you want my advice, you should make some techniques that work around your speed and power. You seem like the kind of pokemon that would get up to their opponent's face and wreak some havoc... I don't know what moves you got avalible, but see about figuring out how to support yourself in close combat. Something defensive and whatnot."

Mark

"You beat Brogan? Haha... she must not have been very good to lose to you!... I'm joking Bri! Haha... Good job!" Mark said. He was pretty darn proud that Bri had finally won a battle. It showed he was improving somewhat. Good for him! Mark eventually reached the doors to the dressing rooms.

"Well Bri, I'll see you in a bit. Look your best out there!" Mark said giving Bri a thumbs up gesture. Snype jumped up onto Mark's shoulder as they walked into the room.

Inside there was such a large selection of clothes... where would Mark start? The room was fairly crowded anyways so Mark would have to really get a move on if he was going to get anything good. Mark started out by picking out a black tuxedo, a dark blue tie, and a pair of dress shoes. He wasn't going to go out in just that. He needed something a little bit more... while browsing through other articles of clothing such as hats, He found a tailcoat. It would go perfectly and it matched his Tuxedo just as well.

After picking out his clothes, Mark walked into one of the changing rooms. He noticed Snype wasn't on his shoulder anymore. He probably wandered off again... Mark ignored the thought and began changing into his formal wear. What he didn't know was that Snype was looking to make an impression himself. He was looking for some stuff that Pokemon could possibly wear.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Brogan

It was impossible to restrain a small smile from spreading across Brogan's face as MacKenzie jumped right into the very topic she wanted to talk about most – Brogan sensed that MacKenzie drew great enjoyment from the whole Valorie and Selene situation. Which was most useful – ultimately Brogan had absolutely no trouble manipulating people and situations on her own, but to have MacKenzie there for extra intel and, quite possibly, the fall girl would be extraordinarily handy.

The truth? Brogan didn't like that Selene girl. Valorie was too much of a mouse to bother her, but from the few run-ins with Selene that Brogan had suffered, she had gleaned the impression that the black haired girl could end up causing her some trouble – not in the same underhand way that Brogan could cause trouble, but in a much more direct, A-Bomb way that could prove both embarrassing and problematic...

"Oh /really/?" said Brogan, eyes widening as she strained the surprise in her voice from MacKenzie's 'revolution.' "Who exactly? I wonder how Selene is taking that...you know," she smirked slightly and nodded toward where Selene and Valorie were being lead through to the special VIP Girls changing room that Brogan had earmarked 'as a treat for her friends', or alternatively a way to keep an eye on the goings on of the students who had found themselves entangled with Brogan's life. "We can find out exactly how things are between Miss Hawaiian Tropic and Miss Never-Seen-Sunlight...ready to get ready for Formal?" she asked brightly, flashing a smile at MacKenzie and gesturing for her to follow as she wandered over to the changing room. Of course her ball gown had been ready made and tailored to her perfectly, but it would be fun to watch the others...

Selene
Valorie had suggested a sleepover...it was a good job that they were walking at the time, Selene could focus dead ahead of her on the path they were taking, her face set in a blank expression, only the slightest of frowns creasing her brow to betray the inner turmoil that had re-raged.

Sleepover...ha. She remembered the last time Valorie had stayed over in her dorm room...she had hugged her friend and it had lasted for about 3 hours. Given how the status quo between them had changed so drastically...would the same thing happen again? Would it have a completely different significance now? - because surely it wouldn't have the same innocent friendly connotations as before...if only for the confessions of just earlier.

"A sleepover...that sounds fun..." said Selene finally, smiling round at Valorie, having to force herself ever so slightly to catch her eye contact before nodding simply and turning back to watch where they were going. "It'd be great to hang out...you know...properly after everything today..."

"Just through here," said the suit finally as they reached the door marked VIP GIRLS. VIP? Why the hell was she being taken to a VIP room? Was it because she and Valorie had battled the Champions in the showcase fights? But...if that was the case...some other girl had just been shown into the room that Selene didn't recognise – that was to say, she hadn't fought the Champions...for some reason Sel suspected Brogan of causing this...and didn't think that her motives were all too pure...

But then she saw the rails and rails of sparkles, chiffon, satin, fabrics of every cut, colour and length that one could imagine and her thought process halted, astounded by the massive variety of dresses on offer for them.

Woah...

She looked round at Valorie with wide, questioning eyes, before being interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Ah! Selene! And Valorie too, together! What a happy coincidence," smiled Brogan, clapping her hands together as she entered the dressing room just behind them. She gestured out to the clothes around them with wide arms, like a Maniac showing off her prized collection. "These gowns are our private Formal selection...anything you like, have a word with the seamstresses who will deal with any alterations or changes you want to make as necessary...if you will excuse me, I need to be dressed, but I shall see you in the Banqueting Hall."

And with that she took a step backward with...an oddly smug expression on her face, and disappeared behind a purple curtain divide with two middle-aged women, who Selene supposed were her handmaidens...

How strange.

Nideous

Years
Nova

Nova paused. Snype had hit the nail on the head. He needed to find moves that helped him get in clsoe and do some damage. That was his main strength, his sheer power... Which hadn't exactly gtten him through before... But then again, he wasn't exactly that strong compared to the enemies he had fought. Against foes closer to his own level, he would likely have no trouble doing some real damage, provided he got in close to them. And defensive tactics? Hm... That was more difficult. He'd have to work hard to come up with those.

"Thanks. Later," Nova said simply as Snype disappeared into the dressing room after his trainer. Nova turned and followed his own trainer into the dressing room the man had directed him to.

Brian

Bri waved at Mark and went into the room he was directed to. Thyme gave the place a flat look. There were all kinds of expensive and fancy clothing that Bri didn't even want to touch. This was not for him.

"Hm... They got a lot of stuff in here," Thyme said mildly. She had calmed herself down completely by now, and she hopped on the floor. She and Drizzle walked around, examining the area, looking at everything.

"Um... Why do they have so much stuff here? How am I supposed to know what to wear?" Bri said aloud as Nova came back into the room.

"That's what I'm here for. Boy... You gonna need a whole makeover," an efeminant male voice said. Bri turned to look at the man. He was wrapped from head to toe in brand name clothing, all perfectly matching and coordinated. Thyme gave him a look and shook her head.

"No, I'll decide. You get lost," Thyme said, before Bri could even respond. The man turned his head and looked at her. He grinned at her, and she took a step back with a confused look on her face.

"Well, at least you sense for pokemon is better than your fashion sense. Grass types are in this season! But your Snivy's gonna need a lot of work if you're gonna make the scene," the man said. Thyme looked about ready to kill him when he picked her up. Drizzle burst out laughing and Nova simply ignored them all.

"Um..." Bri began. But he was interupted by Thyme's angry yelling.

"Get you hands off of my! I'm not some toy you can just dress up and parade around-" Thyme began, but was cut off when the man tutted at her.

"You got a lot of attitude! I know just the look for you! And you, you gonna be perfect! Here, try these n while I go find the right thing for your Snivy. And put those other two away, Buizels are so last season," The man said. He pulled some dark blue clothing off of the hangers and turned to Bri, who was watching this all unfold with a puzzled and slightly amused look on his face. Thyme squirmed until she slipped out of the man's arms.

"Um... Ok... I guess..." Bri said. Drizzle's laughter increased tenfold when he heard what the man said about him. Nova simply growled roughly at the man as he passed. He walked out the door, leaving Bri all alone.

"Um... What just happened?" Bri asked.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Calnith Sol NeverWind

"Why do you want me to follow you?" Calnith asked as a man in a suit approached him. The man didn't really answer he just pointed to where they had to go. Calnith shrugged and followed behind the man. He cursed under his breath seeing as this just interrupted his battle. He returned his pokeball and followed quietly behind the man. As he entered the room it was infested with people who probably wanted dead. He saw a boy he didn't recongize but saw the Snivy with him.

"Must be the Brian boy," Calnith said to himself as he then smirked. It would very interesting to see this boy's reaction to meeting him after what he had did. To Calnith it still wasn't all that big of a deal he was bring the Snivy to the pokemon center and was then attacked because of something his Metang did. Now everyone hates him and they don't even really know what happened. Ha! It made Calnith laugh he wanted them dead so badly and was really tempted to let Colossus, Shinryu and Cerberus to do the dirty work but figured with this security around he shouldn't do anything.

"Hello there," Calnith said as he walked up to Brian and then glared at the Snivy. "Hello little Snivy," He added before he then looked around the room. Where were they? This room seemed to be a changing room for VIPs or something but why would Calnith be in here. He had heard the announcement but probably figured he was in here so Brogan could get her security guards to keep a close eye on him so he wouldn't do anything it didn't matter to him. He then turned his attention back to Brian.

Vincent Xackford Luna

He didn't know why but he felt as if he was drifting away from Selene, well drifting away from everyone really. He looked to the Zorua resting on his shoulder and smiled he was probably worrying for no reason Val and Sel were just great friends that's probably all. They were probably just having a girl talk like Shade had said nothing to worry about. If that was true why did Vince get the sudden feeling as if something important happened and it just flew right past him.

"You know where we're headed?" Vince asked Shade as he was being pushed along to a room. The Zorua looked at Vincent and put a fake smile on and shook his head no. Shade was a little depressed that he had lost his second fight as Vince's pokemon. Being able to speak and everything made Shade feel special but being weak made him feel as bad as ever. He then swore to himself he'd get stronger than everyone even Blitz who was Vince's strongest pokemon.

As they entered the room Vince was still a little confused as to where they were but when he saw Bri he calmed down a little. His smile then disappeared as he saw the red haired kid. What was he doing here?! More importantly what was he doing talking with Bri after what had happened with Thyme? Did Bri even know this was the guy who had attacked her out of the blue? Xack didn't say or do anything he just stood in the corner of the room and waited to see what would happen. He was mainly thinking of how much he cared for Selene though.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Bri hadn't even had the chance to try on the clothing that weird man had told him to put on when a boy with red hair came over and said hello. Thyme's expression instantly soured, but Bri didn't think anything of it. She often had a sour look on her face. He smiled innocently at Calnith, having absolutely no idea who he was.

"Hello there! I'm Bri! And you are?" he asked. He noticed Thyme climbing up onto his shoulder, regarding the other boy with an expression of slight fear and mostly aggitation. Bri still didn't think anything about it. Nor did he notice Drizzle walk over to Nova and whisper something to the pup. But he did notice Vince walk in the room and waved happily at him.

"Hey Vince! What's up?" Bri called out before turning back to Calnith. He had no idea who this person was, and Thyme wasn't about to say anything. Her expression turned back to her usual annoyed scowl after a few moments.

HunterZero

Years
Calnith Sol NeverWind

The boy smiled, the person in front of him really didn't know who he was how glorious! Calnith could tell this boy who he was and make himself sound like a pure angel that would make anyone else's opinion on him sound ludicrous! Oh how Calnith wanted to mess with this boy so much but figured it would be way to easy.

"Hello my name is Calnith Sol NeverWind," Calnith said as he bowed to Brian and smiled to the little Snivy. "I guess you can say I'm pals with you little Snivy," He added patting Thyme on her head before he released his other pokemon.

<Look it's the little Grass Snake that's afraid of a little fire!> Cerberus growled as he glared at Thyme and then to Bri. <This must be her trainer a even more pathetic waste of life then her!> He laughed before Kento whacked him on the head.

<That's no way to talk to a lady> The Croagunk said before he looked to Bri. He stared at the boy for a moment before he spoke. <He can understand us> Kento said before looking to Shinryu. The Gabite was honestly shocked how could the Croagunk know that.

<Can he?> Colossus said in a deep almost robotic sounding voice. He floated over to Bri and inspected him. <Human if you can talk to me tell me your name, your full name> The Metang said glaring at Bri.

Vincent Xackford Luna

"Hey Bri!" Vince said as he noticed the Metang floating around his friend. "You know where we're at?" He asked as he walked past Calnith and straight to Bri.

"Some guy in a suit came up to me and dragged me here and I have no idea where we are," He added looking around the room.

Nideous

Years
Thyme glared at Calnith when he patted her head. She resisted the urge to slap his hand away. She simply stood there and watched him warily. Even though she knew there was nothing he could do to her and Bri right now, she was still on edge. Bri, however, was completely clueless to what was going on.

"Nice to meet you Calnith!" he said. He eyed the pokemon around him, frowning slightly at the Houndoom's insult. Drizzle and Nova walked over, Nova eying the Houndoom with vague interest. Drizzle walked over and stood inbetween Bri and Calnith. He stretched out boredly.

"That wasn't very nice. She's very sensative you know. And what was that for? I haven't done anything to you... Anyways, my name is Brian. You are?" Bri said to the pokemon around him. Nova laughed a little bit when Bri said Thyme was sensative. Thyme closed her eyes. This was the last thing she had wanted.

"Brian..." Thyme said, then she stopped. She sighed. It was too late now. She looked over at Vince who had walked over. Bri gave him an appraising look.

"Um... We're in a special dressing room, seperate from most of the other students... We're supposed to be getting ready... Oh that reminds me! I need to try on these clothes that weird man told me to try out! Would you guys keep an eye on Thyme for me? She's already gotten in enough trouble today," Bri said, holding up the navy blue suit he had been given. Thyme gave him a flat look but said nothing. He shifted his crutches and gently grabbed Thyme. He set her down next to Drizzle, who grinned at her, which she promptly ignored. He then shifted the crutches again and began to head toward the dressing room.

"I'll be right back! Thyme, Nova, Drizzle, don't go anywhere!" Bri said. Thyme scowled. She would rather have that man putting all kinds of annoying clothing on her than she would be standing here with Calnith.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve smiled to herself in the ladies dressing room. There were many dresses to choose from and she finally settle on a strapless dress that caught her eye. The top of the dress was white with a small gold band at the very top while the skirt reminded her of flower petals and was while as well with small lines of rainbows on it. The shoes she chose were small white heels that perfectly matched the dress and she had two flowers to put in her hair. Hanging the dress up she giggled calling out Sapphire. "What do you think Saph? Like it?" she asked smiling.

Sapphire smiled at her trainer and nodded liking the dress a lot but secretly hoping she wasn't going to get dressed up as well but her smile fell when she heard "Don't worry Saph I have something for you too". Sapphire looked frowning afraid to see a small Pokemon sized dress but all she saw was two glittery bows. "Oh don't frown like that. I know you hated last time I put you in Pokemon clothes so I picked out two bows" Genevieve said shaking her head smiling as she put the bows on Sapphire one in front of each of the Monkey's ears. "Now wait here I'll be right back" she added grabbing her dress and going to change.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark walked out of the changing room dressed up as fancy as he could possibly think of. He wore a black tuxedo, dark blue tie, some dress shoes, as well as a tailcoat to go behind him. Mark personally liked the look. He gave off a bright smile as he checked himself out in the mirror. When Mark walked out of the door, he looked down at his feet to see that Snype was... well... pretty well dressed himself.

All Snype wore was a tiny Tuxedo himself, similar to Mark's own style. Apparently they had clothes that would fit the little Sableye. If anything, it looked really good on him. Though, Snype wasn't wearing any shoes. Guess shoes that tiny weren't available.

"Looking good Snype!" Mark complimented. Snype jumped up onto Mark's shoulder as they walked out of the dressing room. Mark sat down on one a fold up chair and waited for the crowd to build up. It was still fairly early.

HunterZero

Years
Calnith Sol NeverWind

Cerberus saw the Growlithe glaring at him and laughed. He really, really I mean really hated Growlithes and Arcanines with a burning passion they were always treated as better then a Houndour or Houndoom it sickened him.

<What are you staring at mutt!> He growled when he saw Shinryu look down on him and give him a disappointed look. <What?!> The Houndoom asked looking away from the Gabite.

<No need to pick on the little guy geez> The Gabite said looking to Bri. <He can really understand us?! Cool! Hi my name is Shinryu!> Shinryu said introducing himself and extending his claw to Bri wanting to shake his hand.

<I am Colossus> The Metang said as he then floated over to Kento and whispered something as the Croagunk put RoadBlock on his head. The little Roggernrolla liked being on top of Kento's head. As Bri had left Calnith smiled he was finally alone....wait a minute there was Vince. Calnith looked back to the boy and smiled as he then turned back to the Snivy and the other pokemon.

"Just wondering little Snivy what can you tell me of this Brogan person she seems very interested in me," Calnith asked as he crouched down.

Nideous

Years
"Nice to meet you Shinryu!" Bri said, accepting the claw the Gabite had offered. Why were they making such a big deal about him being able to understand them? It's not like it was that special. Bri shook his head and continued into the dressing room. Nova waited for Bri to get out of the room before answering the Houndoom.

"What am I staring at? Someone who, if they aren't careful, might end up burned. You think that just because you're a few levels higher than me means you can talk to me any way you choose? Hah! That's a good one. And watch what you say to Thyme. She's got enough issues without you messing with her head. So why don't you do yourself a favor and back off," Nova growled. He was watching all of them as he circled around Thyme and Drizzle.

"Nova, chill out bro! We don't need you making a scene!" Drizzle said. Thyme just sort of was watching everyone carefully. She had stopped paying attention to the two dogs ego trips. She honestly didn't care to hear it. Though, she was touched that Nova had stood up for her.

"Piss off Drizzle! I'm not going to let this mutt talk to me like some retarded pup," Nova said, staring at Cerberus just to make a point. Thyme looked at Calnith when he spoke to her. Brogan? Why did he want to know about her? Well, Thyme didn't much care.

"Brogan? I don't know anything about that ***** other than I don't like her. And that she's got a lot of power, and not the battling kind. Heck, You would know that if you saw or heard Brian beat her in a battle. He won't shut up about it, to be honest. Anything else? Or will you stop annoying me now?" Thyme said, trying to make it sound like Brian wasn't someone to mess with. She didn't know how well that would work out. She thought that maybe if Calnith thought Brian was tough, that he'd leave them all alone. After a few minutes, Brian returned from the dressing room. He was wearing a dark blue Tux, with a white dress shirt under the jacket. The light blue tie was draped over his shoulders, because he couldn't tie it himself. His long brown hair was hanging over his face as usual, and halfway down his back. Thyme had to admit, the weird guy knew what he was doing. Bri looked good. Except for the fact that his right foot didn't have a shoe, as the brace the nurse had put on his leg was too big to fit in those little dress shoes.

"Err... I don't like the way this suit feels... Hm... I hope they get this done quick, I want to get back in my normal clothes. Um... Can someone help me with the tie?" Bri said quietly. He looked pleadingly at Vince and Calnith. Nova gave a little humph.

HunterZero

Years
Calnith Sol NeverWind

<Ha! You've got a lot of spunk for a little guy!> Cerberus growled as he then walked up closer to the Growlithe only to get stopped by Kento.

<You both need to get a reality check you're both not as strong as you say you are> The Croagunk said. <Shinryu here could take you both without a probably and any high levle water pokemon would shut you to right up!> Kento laughed.

<Now calm down and go case your tails somewhere before I take you both out for being rude and arrogant!> The Croagunk said before looking at the Snivy. <Hello miss nice to see you again you need to relax sometime all that stress out I know a great way to do so if your interested> Kento said walking off.

"What you think that just because Brian beat some foolish little brat that I should fear him?! Come on little Snivy you should no I fear no one!" Calnith laughed.

Vincent Xackford Luna

"I'll help you Bri," Vincent said as he walked over to Bri and started to assist him. As he started to walk over to his friend Shade jumped off his trainer's shoulder and walked over to Thyme.

<Hello> Shade said as he then shape shifted into Thyme and started laughing. <How do I look?> He said snickering.

Nideous

Years
"..." was Nova's answer. He gazed at Kento. He shook his head. He didn't feel like making Bri anymore flustered than he already was. He snickered and walked away.

"You got lucky today mutt. Next time you won't be so lucky," Nova said with a slight growl as he sat down next to Thyme. She was glaring at Shade. She glanced at Calnith when he spoke, before speaking herself.

"I didn't say to fear him. But only an idiot isn't afraid of anything!" she said. Nova growled at her.

"I'm not afraid of anything," Nova said. Thyme gave him an annoyed look.

"Well, what does that say about you then? Anyways, this conversation is over!" she said flatly. She walked over to Shade and tapped him on the shoulder. She had completely ignored Kento, and she knew it. She didn't care what he wanted her to do to relieve stress. She doubted it would work anyways. Nothing could remove her stress. She smacked Shade upside the head and glared at him.

"Hey! Turn into someone else!" she commanded. Bri looked down at her with a frown on his face. He didn't quite get what was going on, but he could tell that it wasn't good.

"Hey! Thyme, you don't need to hit him!" Bri said. He stood as still as could until Vince finished tying the tie.

"Thanks Vince! Anyways... I'm going to go and wait outside for you two to get dressed," Bri said. He heard the door close and looked over. That weirdo was back, with an armful of tiny clothing and ribbons and various other things for Thyme.

"Not with your head lookin' like it just came out of a blender. Boy, you need a trim, and maybe some color... And definately some straightening out," the man said. Thyme looked like she was about to die of laughter. Bri had a confused look on his face as the stylist advanced toward him.

"Um... Uh..." Bri said as the man ushered him toward a styling chair.

"I'll be with you two in a minute, this boy is a fashion nightmare," he said. Bri found himself shoved into the chair, he had no choice anymore, as his crutches had fallen and hit the ground. The stylist put a sort of apron over him and pulled his hair back. Bri tried to turn to see, but the stylist put his head back.

"Well, you know, this is going to be funny," Thyme said with a smirk. Drizzle walked over to her and lifted her up and set her on his head. She scowled at him.

"Oh shut up. Just wait until he gets ahold of you," Bri said as he felt the stylist trimming his hair. He hoped whatever happened happened quickly. He wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

(OOC: Brian isn't going to get his hair colored. Just cut. I'm not sure there would be enough time to get it colored. XD)

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
Years
Jason

Ralts stared up at Jason and glared at him, Jason just causually stared back.

Jason knew all of Ralts tricks so he decided to just to leave him be.

"Oh so you are going to say or do nothing about me?" asked Ralts.

Jason ignored him.

"Oh so you are giving me the silent treatment..." Ralts turned around towards Maxwell.

Jason still stood there blank trying his best to ignore Ralts before Rufflet pulled his head again.

Jason plucked him off of his head and said.

"Look Rufflet tell Dante i will see him inside at the banquet okay?" Jason put Rufflet back behind him.

Jason turned around to the red and black haired student, but they had vanished.

'*Phew* he was a scary one' Jason was relieved to see he had gone.

"Hey Jason, how about we go change, then you and Ralts can start arguing about whatever you were going to argue about." suggested Maxwell.

"Agreed" replied Jason.

"So Jason, do you think our pokemon will get to dress up too?" asked Maxwell.

"I thought they would of stayed inside thier Poké Balls? Why do Pokémon need to get all fancy anyway"

Suddenly Maxwell's hair looked like it had started to move.

"WHAT'S UP WITH YOUR HAIR?" shouted Jason.

Ralts looked up at it and rolled his eyes at Jason's reaction.

"That's a Slakoth you idiot!" said Ralts to Jason in an annoying tone.

"Its a party and a dance coming up, you idiot!" said a Cyndaquil to the Slakoth in an annoying tone.

"Nice burn" said Ralts to the Cyndaquil.

"So you lead the way Maxwell i have one more thing to clear up with Ralts" replied Jason.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante's Rufflet

Rufflet noticed that Ralts appeared on Jason's shoulder which only startled Rufflet off of Jason's head.

"I'm not talking to you", Rufflet said to Ralts.

"Alright, I'm heading back to Dante, Zourak", Rufflet said to Zourak. "I will tell N about what happened."

Rufflet soon flew off to Dante and N's location. Once there Rufflet landed on Dante's shoulder.

"N, Ralts somehow teleported to Jason", Rufflet said to N. "Zourak, is near Jason."

Dante

Dante heard from the announcement that there will be a dance with fancy clothes. With that, Dante's eyes widen because of the thought of fancy clothes.

"Oh no", Dante said. "Not the monkey suits."

"Well, N", Dante said to N. "Gotta go get into the evil monkey suit."

Next, Dante heard the flapping of wings and looked to see that Rufflet had came back to Dante. He soon started to walk over to the dressing room which was full of boys around his age. With that, Dante was given a suit from the man. He then went over to a locker to get dressed, but first he took Rufflet off of his shoulder. Dante then looked at the suit and took a deep sigh.

"This is not going to be good at all", Dante said to himself.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Xavier

"Wait Brian if theres a dance... then... you can't leave me alone! If he finds me than he'll...." Xavier began.

"XAVIER!!!" Burghs voice rang out amongst the crowd. Burgh was wearing a green beret, he carried a rucksack with fabric and scissors sticking out the side and he carried various plastic suit binders filled with different outfits.

"Oh God no it's too late..." Xavier muttered.

"Hes got his "stylist" gear out."

Burgh grabbed Xavier and smiled happily.

"Xavier theres dance, this will be so romantic! You can find a girlfriend! You could fall in love! I see lots of pretty girls around here! Plus that Valorie girl... eh, eh?" Burgh snickered.

"If you continue this chrade about Valorie, who I view as a FRIEND and only a FRIEND, then I will kill you Burgh!" Xavier cried blushing.

"Oooo touchy, anyways lets go get you changed, I saw most of the students heading this way." Burgh began to push Xavier towards a door when a woman stopped them.

"Oh no, no,no..." She said.

"Monsiuers Burgh et Xavier, you needn't be troubled by the, how you say, lower-class acomodations of most students..." She spoke in a very heavy french accent.

"Allow me to escort you to better rooms... A leader and student who battled so fiercly against the champion deserve better."

Burgh and Xavier simply nodded.

When they arrived Xavier saw Brian talking to some other boys and was about to speak when Burgh pushed him into a stall and held the door shut.

"Hey!" Xavier said.

"Sorry Xavier but theres no time!" Burgh giggled.

"Now I know that usually I design your suits and such with stylist kit..."

Xavier simply grunted.

"Well today I designed something with your specific tastes in mind, here." Burgh threw a suit binder over the stall roof and it bonked Xavier on the head.

"Ow... hang on... this is actually pretty good looking... yeah, I could wear this!" Xaviers eyes lit up as he realised Burgh had made something that wouldn't make him look like a bug or piece of modern art.

It was a full black suit, but more modernised.

The black jacket was now sleeveless and acompanied by a dark red dress shirt instead of something white. The shirt had a black X on the pocket. The black pants were less loose and had bronze chains attached and hanging from the pocket. Xavier was touched to see that his mothers locket, made of legendary "celestial bronze" a metal said to have fallen from the hall of origin itself and the same material used to craft the Azure flute from legend, it was very sacred and rare, it was said to hold Arceus' blessing, the locket was in the shape of one of Arceus' plates, those said to contain the power of every type and it opened up to reveal a picture of the entire family, Xavier, his father, mother and sister Megan eating castelia cones at castelia pier. The amulet was called the fires spirit and there were others, one for each type.

"Burgh... this amulet, it's..." Xavier was about to cry.

"Your mother told me to give it to you, when you were ready for it. I think that time is now, it's the true reason I came here." Burgh said.

Xavr smiled as he looked at the picture, tears running down his face, he remembered that day, they had been so happy. So... happy... Xavier pulled himself together.

"T.. Thank you Burgh, I'll get changed now..." Xavier smiled.

When Xavier exited the stall he wore the modified suiit proudly, the pocket chains hanging loose and the fires spirit amulet hanging from his neck.

"You... look... FABULOUS!" Burgh exclaimed, earningmore than a few glares from the other men in the room.

"Ummm... thank you? I think..." Xavier sighed.

"Oh I almost forgot! I just KNOW that Maria will love this sort of thing, so I made her these!" Burgh held up a small blue dress, fitted for an Eevees size, aswell as a small blue crystal tiara, with hair clips embedded in it to effectively hold it in place.

"Oh thats nice, Maria will love this, thaks Burgh..." Xavier murmured all the while examining the outfit as he closed the stall door behind him after entring once again.

Maria yawned as she was released from her pokeball onto the changing stalls seat. However she gained an absolutely priceless over the top smile when she saw the outfit in front of her.

Maria was so excited as Xavier put the dress and tiara it was like trying to put clothes on a Raikou. As soon as they were finished Xavier returned her so he could release her during the dance.

When Xavier left the stall Burgh was gone. Which he thought was strange, Xavier was almost sure that Burgh would want to see Maria modeling his work, but oh well, he would see it at the dance anyway.

Xavier walked over to Brian with his new outfit. He nod at the other two guys in greeting and spoke to Brian.

"Nice suit Brian! You look good in it." Xavier said.

"Burgh designed my suit himself... he likes doing things like that." Xavier smiled.

"Well, what do you think?" he said.

Back