• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Continent Race if I'm correct.. or maybe she just left that one. But I know she told me that she left Birthday Race because of me :(

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Looks like Jz and I both decided to wander over to OT- he ninja'd me on one thread haha.

I have to get off here soon and go spend time attempting to sleep. Keyword being attempting. D; I have to get up early but, of course, I won't actually sleep.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Continent Race if I'm correct.. or maybe she just left that one. But I know she told me that she left Birthday Race because of me :(

Lol Continent Race, the Asians won there lots of times due to me, glichyguy and some guy who I can't remember the name. But after I didn't post there, the Americans are back, not forgetting Hikari and her solo effort there.

And I could sleep anytime I want to cos I am a Snorlax.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Whenever midnight strikes, I go to do my Calculus homework. It's quite sad, really.

Which reminds me, I have to post a picture of my handwriting in that thread in OVP.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I used to be up until 2-3am and loved it. But I get grouchy when I'm tired and I snap at people over dumb stuff.
In reality, I'm going to be up as late as always, despite getting up early. Just not on the internet like I usually am. I'm incapable of sleeping this early.

Edit-
Leaving PC for the night. I'm off to go study and possibly draw. Goodnight, DCCers.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I wake up around 4am if there's school and 7am if there's no school, and it happens naturally, no matter what time I sleep.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Eight. LOL

The commute to school takes about an hour and a half, though. My school's in downtown Manhattan, but I literally live on the other side of the city. I also like to take my time in the morning.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
No wonder lol.

With my new schedule I only have to wake up around 7 only on Thursday and Friday, the rest I wake up at 8 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back