• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Cosmic Version [Demo is now here!]

What other regions should the player be able to go to?

• Total voters

Allgamesdude

The Creator of the WIP game, Pokémon Cosmic. Looki
Years
***As you read through this post, get a feel of the game, with custom music, developed by Musician Dalton Bergeron, specifically for Pokémon Cosmic Version.***

MASSIVE UPDATE!

After a year long hiatus, I've decided to come back to this game. If you're interested in helping PM me.

I'm essentially starting over with this game. So, I have these positions available.

-A battle spriter and an overworld spriter.
-A mapper, to make the game maps, ranging from outdoor to indoor maps.
-Data enterer, someone who could type stuff up into the pBS files.
-And finally, I would need someone to program some new features that would be in my game.

OLD DEMO
Spoiler:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokémon Cosmic Version​

Introduction
Welcome to the wonderful world of Eros! Journey to a strange land filled with tons of new pokémon & new leaders! However, trouble is arising. A strange team by the name of Team Eclipse has journeyed out to try and accomplish their strange goal. Nobody knows what their goal is. Some say that even the admins don't know what their goal truly means. I began to build the idea of this game throughout middle school. However, when Middle school ended, I had less time to do stuff with this game, and made it a lesser priority. Then, High School came around, and I was shattered. I had no time to work on this except for Summer. My game was limited to summer development, and that was all. Nothing else remained. I had to find a way to make this game, while also being involved in many other activities.

The Story
You are one of a strange race, known as Dreamwalkers. You are identical to the human species, except for that you have the ability to walk into people's dreams. You can change what they think, who they think they are, etc, etc, etc. Many believe that they were the first people, and they have coexisted with humans, helping them survive the perils of the many evil teams that have risen and fallen.

Red, Gold, and Lyra were Dreamwalkers. They stopped Team Rocket. Brendan and May were Dreamwalkers. They stopped Team Aqua and Team Magma. Lucas and Dawn were Dreamwalkers. They stopped Team Galactic. Hilda, Hilbert, Nate, and Rosa were Dreamwalkers. They stopped Team Plasma and Neo Team Plasma. Calem and Serena stopped Team Flare, because they were Dreamwalkers.

However, being a Dreamwalker doesn't mean you always have the most free path. Most of your life choices are predetermined, by the Pokémon that chooses the Dreamwalkers, named Paiheur. However, you, the player, are also a Dreamwalker. Your rival is also a Dreamwalker. Dreamwalkers have discovered their true source of power: The Dreamheart. The Dreamheart is like a cell phone. Every Dreamwalker has one that connects to the main one, which is disguised as an object that wouldn't intrigue humans. Paiheur can usually be contacted, and is usually the one to introduce herself to you. She would usually reveal to you about your Dreamwalker status. She would give you your role in life, and then send you off. However, Dreamwalkers pursue two lives. They complete their tasks usually as young teens. But, when their role is over, they forget all about the dreamwalkers and their Dreamhearts, and they become a regular human being.

But now, when you wake up in one of your Dreams, you see not Paiheur, but Arceus, Dialga, Palkia and Giratina, who explain to you about how Paiheur is missing, and how the Evil Pokémon Darkrai has some link to her missing status. Instead, they explain to you about what Dreamwalkers are, and how Paiheur is missing, as well as how some trainer who has a Darkrai is controlling her. They then reveal that since the Peace Timeline which is controlled by Paiheur is missing, only 5 select Dreamwalkers still have their status. Arceus then reveals that you are the purest of Dreamwalkers. Your rival is the Secondary Dreamwalker, who won't age until you pass. There are also two eternal Dreamwalkers, who have been there since the dawn of time. However, the fifth Dreamwalker, known as the Corrupted One, no one, not even Paiheur knows who he is. All they know is that he did not naturally gain this ability.

Enter the Eros Region, and discover your true potential as one of the legendary Dreamwalkers! Your story only begins here. Where will you take it?

Features
-Kalos Pokémon!
-Multiple Save Files!
-A great story!
-And much more!

Screenshots
JuxV17v.png

TzWGbXy.png

hm8PrG0.png

XNYLv0E.png

Current Progress

The game is going well, and we need help with maps and programming scripts.
CERTAIN POSITIONS AVAILABLE INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:

-A battle spriter and an overworld spriter.
-A mapper, to make the game maps, ranging from outdoor to indoor maps.
-Data enterer, someone who could type stuff up into the pBS files.
-And finally, I would need someone to program some new features that would be in my game.

Current Team(Including Staff and Progress)
Pokegod7020/AllGamesDude(Me!)- Project Initiator and Lead
Dalton Bergeron, A.K.A Fanmade Studios- Custom Music Design

Credits
------------
There are lots. I will be posting the main ones here, and the entire list in the game.
------------
ThePokemonChronicles- Tilesets
FL-Lava Surfing help.
Maruno-For creating and maintaining Pokémon Essentials
-------------

We hope everyone is excited for this game, and will download it when it comes out!

Last edited:

Allgamesdude

Years
Lots and lots of more screenshots! Take a look!

This seems to be a strange cave... I wonder why its so empty. Or.. Is it?
Spoiler:

What's this? THREE Legendary Pokémon? Dialga Palkia and Giratina? And why is there that white pedestal in the middle? Could it have something to do with Arceus?
Spoiler:

An Icy cave. What could be at the end of it? Maybe a legendary pokémon?
Spoiler:

A pokémon center? I think not. Its actually a harbor to take a boat. But to where? Only time will tell.
Spoiler:

A strange magma cavern? And why is the magma pit shaped like an M? Could it have something to do with Team Magma?
Spoiler:

The first route. Goes from Kialt City southwards to Zocca Town.
Spoiler:

The player's house. Top and bottom floors, with the top floor being the bottom half of the image. Ironic, 'int?
Spoiler:

A small town known as Silay town. You must take the railroad from here to the next city.
Spoiler:

Route 5. Goes from Ellagh city in the north southwards to Vindorag City.
Spoiler:

Route 3. Goes from Embrios City to Deeside Town.
Spoiler:

An aquatic cavern. Could this have some connection to the Magma cavern? And why the letter A? Maybe it has to do with Team Aqua?
Spoiler:

Route 4. Goes from the north city of Deeside southwards to Vindorag City.
Spoiler:

Stonehaven Town. What's with the strange stone carvings? Could it have something to do with Team Flare, Kalos, and Geosenge Town?
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Posting 2x images, while fine since it shows off what you want clearer, takes up a lot of space. You're gunna wanna use spoiler tags. I would also group them in a couple different spoilers so viewers don't have to scroll through a whole mess of images all at once, and you can focus on certain specific things you want the viewer to be aware of and take note of. Using the spoiler tags also leaves you a lot of room which you can use to explain each group of spoilers, instead of just saying you have images, and posting them with no explanation.

As for your images, most of them are either empty or filled with tile errors. In particular your PC has some "priority" issues, as well as the fact that the player cannot walk straight to the nurse, something which is a key factor in every pokemon game, instead, you have a table in the way.

I do like your indoor maps, it really looks like someone's house, you did a great job on that. However everything else needs work.

Allgamesdude

Years
Alright. I understand what you mean by the Image spoiler tags. I'll get right to doing that. Could you elaborate on what you mean by priority errors and could you possibly tell me how to fix them?

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Priority, the nurse is above the counter, when she should have her lower half be under it, as though she were behind it - on your rmxp screen, choose Tools > database > Tilesets

then select anything and everything the player can walk behind (player or NPC)
meaning, the backs of buildings or trees, or the edges of desks or counters. To do this, look to the left side of the screen you opened, and choose the third option down, from the top, ie, Priorities. Different tiles require different priority. If you so choose, you can have a "fog" be in the tile set that you place (usually) on the third layer above everything else, in this case, you choose priority 5, so it will always be above everything else. For reference on what priorities to choose, the player and NPC's lower half is 1, while the head is 2. If you're still confused, set it to what you think it should be, then test it out, and adjust it accordingly.

Allgamesdude

Years
Hi! Sorry for the lack of updates. The game is still in progress, and going well! If anyone wants to help PM me! I kinda sorta maybe actually really need help.

Allgamesdude

Years
Wow! Its been over a month since my last post. I just wanted to update this post with a few new things in my game.

1) Mega Evolution is Present. There are new ones, and old ones included.
2) A new form change, similar to Mega Evolution is Present in the game. The way it works is below.
-You use an item on a pokemon, and a strange force that interacts with the Pokemon's DNA
and the item create a device that whisks you to the inside of the Pokémon's Brain.
-You must recatch the Pokemon, in a special ball, or solve a puzzle, to unlock the
Pokemon's full potential. The potential is that of three Legendary Pokemon combined.
-After unlocking the Pokemon's Heart, Mind, and Soul, the Pokémon becomes fully tapped
into the trainer's heart.
-When a battle starts, the Pokéon immeadiately COSMIC Evolves, and after battle,
reverts back to its original state.

3) New Pokemon!
4) ORAS and XY Pokemon

But to complete all of this, I'm gonna need some help. If anyone wants to, PM Me, DA Note me, @ Allgamesdude, or contact me in some way.

Thanks!

Pokegod7020/Allgamesdude/

Allgamesdude

Years
Due to many peoples requests, I will be revamping many of the past maps. Also, big credits to Florio, the developer of Pokemon Crimson Skies, for helping me out.

Allgamesdude

Years
Damn. What do you have then? I would prefer something that we can easily communicate on. PC is not easy for me. Because I reply @ some time, and you see it @ some other time, and then I see that @ some other time, and so on and so forth. If you'd want to help, you'd need Skype or some better way of Communicating. Email, Deviantart, or make a Skype. PC is last resort.

Allgamesdude

Years
For those who want to know what I need help with, heres a quick list.

Icons for new pokemon- I have tons of fakemon, and I need help making these icons for the party.

Icons for new items- I have a few new items for my game specifically, including Mega Stones and Key Items, as well as a few other items.

Cosmic Evolution script- I need a good scripter who can get the sequence of working cosmic evolution done.

Thats pretty much it. Through the help of good friends like Florio and partners like Dalton Bergeron (AKA Fanmade Studios) I have been able to get better @ maps and have custom music for my game.

Years
  • Age 22
  • UK
  • Seen May 3, 2016
Booooring.
Dreamwalkers: Did you have to make it so they seem stupidly overrated and the human race is useless without them?
Everything about the plot seems confusing and complicated. What does 'Cosmic' have to do with the game? And learn how to paragraph, god.
Also, get better at mapping. There's loads of empty space in your maps which makes them bland.

All in all, your game just seems scattered and unprofessional. It seems more like your random ideas for a 'perfect' Pokemon game. "This game was started because a friend had asked me if I could make a game for him. Eventually, I began to make it, and started bragging to my friends at school". Anyone can make a game dude, and you saying that just makes it seem like a petty school project.

I'm not trying to incite a flame war, just critiquing.

Allgamesdude

Years
Booooring.
Dreamwalkers: Did you have to make it so they seem stupidly overrated and the human race is useless without them?
Everything about the plot seems confusing and complicated. What does 'Cosmic' have to do with the game? And learn how to paragraph, god.
Also, get better at mapping. There's loads of empty space in your maps which makes them bland.

All in all, your game just seems scattered and unprofessional. It seems more like your random ideas for a 'perfect' Pokemon game. "This game was started because a friend had asked me if I could make a game for him. Eventually, I began to make it, and started bragging to my friends at school". Anyone can make a game dude, and you saying that just makes it seem like a petty school project.

I'm not trying to incite a flame war, just critiquing.

automatically, it DOES sound like you're tryin to start a Comments War. And by the way, my game is in progress. I just haven't updated the maps on this post. Check my post on Relic Castle for more updated maps.

Back