• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Hackers {Now Recruiting}

Ninjutsu95

Bad decisions = Good stories
Years
Yay! New recruit! Peace out bro! oh, and i will update the template, add videos (just tell me where they are), pictures (also where they all are), and etc. ^^ I will add punnagg to the list on the website.
oh and i can fill in with the co-owner ship, but whether i am ready is up to you. However i am available and estatic to take up the job!

Last edited:

hackerofdarkness

I have return
Years
Yay! New recruit! Peace out bro! oh, and i will update the template, add videos (just tell me where they are), pictures (also where they all are), and etc. ^^ I will add punnagg to the list on the website.
oh and i can fill in with the co-owner ship, but whether i am ready is up to you. However i am available and estatic to take up the job!

If you haven't read the update on the team list,you should know that I'm the new co owner,just tell ya in case you wanted to know

..Beyond

Cut your losses.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2014
I'm on my new PC right now, and I'm in the process of getting used to it. Soon I'll be flash driving the hacking programs I've downloaded from the Mac to this new thing, and I should be able to start my hack. In the meantime, I guess I'll be making that userbar on the other computer.

Ninjutsu95

Bad decisions = Good stories
Years
o0

@ ..beyond: Awesome Job dude! What would we do without you!

@ Hacker: ... yeah, I failed to look at the list. >< Well thanks for keeping me in! Guess i will update you on the site.
@Whoeverhappenstoreadthiseventhoughitreallyonlypertainstothemembersofthisteam,butifyouarestillcuriousthenyoucanreadthispartoo:
I updated the site template, and mixed up a few stuff, but its not done yet. I am still trying to get this certain template finished, so until then, we are going to have to make due.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
@ ..beyond: Awesome Job dude! What would we do without you!

@ Hacker: ... yeah, I failed to look at the list. >< Well thanks for keeping me in! Guess i will update you on the site.
@Whoeverhappenstoreadthiseventhoughitreallyonlypertainstothemembersofthisteam,butifyouarestillcuriousthenyoucanreadthispartoo:
I updated the site template, and mixed up a few stuff, but its not done yet. I am still trying to get this certain template finished, so until then, we are going to have to make due.

Yes, the site is starting to look really good. If you want some screen-shots and videos get them from our Hack's Thread. Look for Pokemon Morganite in the Progressing Hacks Section :)

..Beyond

Cut your losses.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2014
I'm a little confused as to exactly what Morganite is. It's in Kleeto, and has Forthrhine Town, but the rest isn't anything like my story. Are we working on two separate hacks that take place in Kleeto, or did you take a few of my town names and come up with a new plot?

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
I'm a little confused as to exactly what Morganite is. It's in Kleeto, and has Forthrhine Town, but the rest isn't anything like my story. Are we working on two separate hacks that take place in Kleeto, or did you take a few of my town names and come up with a new plot?

No...we're are using your storyline... :/

..Beyond

Cut your losses.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2014
Oh and WOW ..beyond ... simply wow. [x-D

Don't.

I was judging by the videos that were on the first page of the thread, not the newer posts, because I thought the videos that were related to the old storyline would have been replaced by now so as not to confuse the people who intend to try out this hack.

In any case, the screens look good.

Team userbar:

1fxmao.png

Last edited:

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Don't.

I was judging by the videos that were on the first page of the thread, not the newer posts, because I thought the videos that were related to the old storyline would have been replaced by now so as not to confuse the people who intend to try out this hack.

In any case, the screens look good.

Team userbar:

1fxmao.png

Thanks for making a Team Userbar :) Right now, Olli is Scripting events, so hopefully he should be done soon :)

M.L and Darkerm are on the Soul Hackers Team now :) Thanks for helping :)

Last edited:

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Do you mean,you're happy to work with Us right,because unless you're partners or something,

On topic:How are the scripts going Bolens?

The Scripts are going really well :) I've decided to use XSE instead of PKSV, seems easier to use :) Should be done sometime today :)

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Well, of course I'm working on the scripts, but since my time is limited, and another one is requesting scripts, the progress may not be as fast as you want it too.
I'll try and make the scripts as fast as possible, and I'll try not to disappoint you.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Well, of course I'm working on the scripts, but since my time is limited, and another one is requesting scripts, the progress may not be as fast as you want it too.
I'll try and make the scripts as fast as possible, and I'll try not to disappoint you.

I'm sure you'll do great :) Everything is running very smoothly... just need a Spriter now? lol...

Back