The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Culture & Media

Notices

Culture & Media This is where all of pop culture culminates and chats over a cup of joe. Here you can find discussions relating to the latest and greatest television shows, movies, music and literature, and much more!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 1 Week Ago, 03:35 PM
LilJz
Zoeeyyyyy! ♥
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet

Advertise here
More and more cities are starting to do the same thing -.-

People just watch movies and they wanna copy everything they see, pretty stupid one minded people if you ask me. Like when Project X came out, I started seeing events on Facebook saying Project X #2, Project X (city name). And now that The Purge hit the theaters and got a bigger commercial release than the first one, people are doing that too.

Sometimes the world just amaze me of how dumber human beings can get.
Old 1 Week Ago, 05:40 PM
antemortem
resign to your demons

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to antemortem
People are just having their [obnoxious, illegal] fun I imagine. I can bet you there won't be a third installation.
[4:32:35 AM] Shinx: my nipples are permanently erect
Old 3 Days Ago, 04:22 PM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Nature: Quirky
Despite being better than the first film, The Purge still has an over 50% average score on Rotten Tomatoes. Also, wasn't that event turned out to be a hoax or something? This isn't the first time movies influence the audience's mindset. After JAWS came out in theaters, a large population of sharks decreased by human activity, putting them on the endangered species list. They've been slowly increasing their numbers since protective laws were put in place.

So I've recently watched this video regarding Disney Villains secretly being the good guys all along, and I've been wondering what are your thoughts on this and movie villains in general actually having good intentions.
Old 3 Days Ago, 01:46 AM
Evil Stud Muffin
I like kitties
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
I have no sound, but let me guess. That Ursula bit in the start is fueled by the fact that Ariel is a whiny ***** who wants everything but never expects any consequences, right?
Old 3 Days Ago, 09:19 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Stud Muffin View Post
I have no sound, but let me guess. That Ursula bit in the start is fueled by the fact that Ariel is a whiny ***** who wants everything but never expects any consequences, right?
It's more along the lines of Ursula actually helping her poor unfortunately souls that high-risk rewards is how life works, reflecting real life, whereas Triton opposes this mindset and banished her.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here