• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Forum theme won't stay changed?

Sirfetch’d

I don't know what is going on, but recently my forum skin is changing back to Hypno's Lullaby every time I visit the site. I like this theme, but I want it to stay on Black 2 for now. Any suggestions as to what is happening?

Sirfetch’d

Have you set your default theme? To do this, go to your User Control Panel, then click Edit Options, then scroll to Forum Style. Then, select the theme you want.

I will do that, but I never have done that before. when I change it at the bottom it usually stays what I select it.

EDIT: Tried that and it didn't work.

Sirfetch’d

If that seems to be happening, perhaps clear your cache and cookies.

I tried that as well, but now there is an additional problem, the site won't remember me when I exit out of the browser and I have to log back in every time and the skin is back to Hypno.

EDIT: Fixed the theme problem with the skins, but know I still have the problem with not staying logged in.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
This might sound like a dumb question, but are you checking the 'Remember Me' box when you sign in.

Sirfetch’d

This might sound like a dumb question, but are you checking the 'Remember Me' box when you sign in.

Yeah. I checked that box:) This thread can be closed. I played around with my browser options and fixed all the problems. Thanks for the help guys:)

Back