• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The Fifth Pillar

demondismon

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
love this game i could map for you... if you want...... message me and ill show you some of my maps in rpgmxp but if your using rpgmvx then im good...lol......i WANT THIS GAME!!!!!

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I just finished work seven days in a row so I haven't had much time to get any real work done. BUT I have a day off and I'm bored so I've been doing more planning (what else is new?)

CONTEST

I need help naming stuff. Besides my inability to get eventing down, it's my biggest weakness. Here's a list of stuff. If you give me a good name, you may make an appearance in the game as the person who gives out the TM or is associated with the move (you get an emblem too). How exciting!

• Physical variation of Flamethrower
  • Physical variation of Ice Beam
  • Physical Variation of Thunderbolt
  • Electric variation of Scald (I was thinking something associated with Plasma)
  • Physical Fighting-type variation of Icicle Spear/Rock Blast
  • A Special-based Rock-type move that isn't Power Gem/Ancientpower
  • A stronger Physical Ghost-type move that doesn't rely on claws
  • A physical Dark-type move that doesn't rely on claws or biting
  • A physical Psychic-type move

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
Years
How about...

Magma Runner,
Icicle Blade,
Static Mash,
How about something simple like Plasma Burn/Burst?
Five Palms, XD
Rock/Meteor Shower/Fall?
Shadow Pierce
Enticing Strike
Teleport Punch?

XD just a few I came up with while waiting for something to download lol.

Minezumi

ミネズミ
Years
Flame / Ice / Thunder Swipe - The user uses its claws, hands or scythes to hit the foe with a powerful (Blazing/Frozen/Electric) Swipe causing (Burn/Freeze/Paralysis)
Plasma Jolt - The user shoots a small beam of plasma that may paralyze the foe.
Repeat Punch -or- MultiPunch - The user punches the foe multiple times.
Stone Cannon - The user uses its energy and shoots powerful stones at the foe. 2-turn.
Soul Burst - The user throws itself at the foe, hitting it's soul in the process.
Sinister Flux - The user blah blah blahs to the foe and blah blah blahs.
PsyTackle - The user covers itself in magical energy and tackles the foe.

Eh, whatever.

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2013
Firecracker
Chillblain
Overcharge
Arc Flash
Rocket Punch - though I would just up the power of Arm Thrust
Core Cannon - charge move, similar to Solarbeam. Special Rock moves are not easy, unless you resort to gemstones and light stuff.
Shadow Pin - Strike the opponent's shadow, possibly paralyzing him. Effectively a Ghost-type Body Slam.
Ambush - reverse Pursuit, does more damage if the opponent just switched in.
Psychokinesis - either as a regular attack or like Foul Play. Also, Psystomp.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I accidentally clicked your sig and landed here, but I love what I see. I love your Jynx evo, the main character, everything. :) A little late, but do you still need help creating a casual conversation in French? And while I'm here:

Physical variation of Flamethrower: Blazing Smash - User bolts into opponent like a fireball, kind of a beefed up Flame Charge, but it doesn't raise speed.
Physical variation of Ice Beam: Frigidash (frigid + dash I tried lol) - User shrouds self in ice and dashes into opponent at high speed.
Physical Variation of Thunderbolt: Bolt Strike - User assaults opponent with electrifying claws/fists/etc.
Electric variation of Scald (I was thinking something associated with Plasma): Plasma Burn (Scald has a chance of Burn, so I was assuming you were keeping that status?) - idk
Physical Fighting-type variation of Icicle Spear/Rock Blast: Wrist Slap, Kid Fight (you know, when you get into a slap fight and flail your hands around idk)
A Special-based Rock-type move that isn't Power Gem/Ancientpower: Erosion - Like...for real erosion.
A stronger Physical Ghost-type move that doesn't rely on claws: Shadow Thrust, Phantom Crunch
A physical Dark-type move that doesn't rely on claws or biting: Drakow Punch - Drakow shows up and punches opponent.
A physical Psychic-type move: Meditated Punch, Psycho Slam - User focuses all psychic energy into its fists; Psychic Body Slam, has chance of paralysis.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Just came across here by mistake but wow, I really hope this game becomes everything it's planned to be - it looks amazing! Sad about the lack of Sandshrew, Piplup, Pachirisu and Togekiss though... D: I can't believe you added Cryogonal.

Physical variation of Flamethrower: Lava Tower - The Pokemon pounds the ground with firey rage causing a tower of lava to crash into the foe. May cause burn.
Physical variation of Ice Beam: Ice Statue - The Pokemon encases the foe in ice before crashing into them with full force. May cause freeze.
Physical Variation of Thunderbolt: Thunder Crash - The Pokemon summons the power of electricity into its palms before pummeling the foe at full force. May cause paralysis.
Electric variation of Scald (I was thinking something associated with Plasma): Plasma Rush - The user sprays a molten stream of charged plasma at the foe. Can leave foe with a burn.
Physical Fighting-type variation of Icicle Spear/Rock Blast: Onslaught - The Pokemon rapidly jabs the foe in a barrage of unrelenting attacks.
A Special-based Rock-type move that isn't Power Gem/Ancientpower: Collision - The Pokemon summons a red hot meteor to crash down onto the foe causing high damage.
A stronger Physical Ghost-type move that doesn't rely on claws: Possess - The Pokemon uses its ghostly form to possess the foe's body making them cause high damage to themselves.
A physical Dark-type move that doesn't rely on claws or biting: Ambush - The Pokemon sneaks up on the foe before jumping on their back and jabbing into their neck or sides. (Could cause flinching or could be a priority move?)
A physical Psychic-type move: Manipulate - Using its psychic powers, the Pokemon manipulates the foe into viciously attacking itself unwillingly.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I haven't abandoned this game at all! Thank you for all your suggestions. I have decided on:

Flame Lance - The Pokemon summons a flaming lance and tosses it at the opponent
Ice Blade - The Pokemon summons a charged blade and slashes the opponent
Thunder Drop - The Pokemon summons a frosty hammer and drops it on the opponent
Plasma Flux - The Pokemon lobs a wave of plasma at the opponent which may leave a burn
Meteor Bomb - The Pokemon uses an explosive meteor from the sky to damage the opponent
Possess - The Pokemon takes over the opponent temporarily and causes it to damage itself
Ambush - The Pokemon sneaks up on the opponent and damages it from behind which may cause the opponent to flinch (Dark-type Waterfall)
Teleport Punch - The Pokemon teleports and lands a powerful punch (Psychic-type Extremespeed)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I haven't abandoned this game at all! Thank you for all your suggestions. I have decided on:

Flame Lance - The Pokemon summons a flaming lance and tosses it at the opponent
Ice Blade - The Pokemon summons a charged blade and slashes the opponent
Thunder Drop - The Pokemon summons a frosty hammer and drops it on the opponent

Seems very weapons based which is new to Pokemon - can't wait to see the animation for these. Have you got many/any more special ground type moves planned? The only decent one at the moment is Earth Power and that isn't often easy to get hold of. :3

Can't wait for a Beta! (assuming one's planned?)

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
Years
This game looks totally amazing. Just paased by and saw this, now I wish it was already out. I love the concpet of the possess move

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Nothing special to update on since I had a few setbacks but I drew a sketch of Kulema with more detail:

Photoon2011-11-06at1526.jpg

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Going to be a lot of surfing I take it? Could include some kind of 'teleport pad' system to work with the magic? It'd save the irritating channel crossing. xD

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
Nothing special to update on since I had a few setbacks but I drew a sketch of Kulema with more detail:

Photoon2011-11-06at1526.jpg

That must be the world's largest tree.

Anyway, it's at least okay in its concept. Just don't make it too much of a Surf fest like in Ruby and Sapphire. Maybe you can add other means of transportation between each sector of the regions (boats, teleporters, etc.?)

Team Phantasm Leader Grim

Team Phantasm Leader
Years
This game is looking beautiful :) Everything is FANTASTIC; the art, the spriting, the mapping. I loveee the pokedex design, it's original and colorful. Anddd I lovelovelove the Jynx evolution; it's name makes it sound french. :P Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to seeing this game finished! ^-^

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
It's good to see that the Pokedex is updated once again! I wanted to see Ferroseed and Ferrothorn in it, though.

Back