• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

ChaosLord

Game Dev Wanderer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 1, 2013
Can I get something that does this: When a Pokeball fails to capture a Pokemon you don't lose the Pokeball you threw unless the capture was successful.

Last edited:

Bill™

Random Guy
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
I still need the pokemon ruby/sapphire sprites posted as DIFFERENT pictures in RMXP format.

BTW is there someone who has made Hoenn using essentials? Because my game has two new regions and Hoenn.

Last edited:

KitsuneKouta

狐 康太
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 20, 2017
I still need the pokemon ruby/sapphire sprites posted as DIFFERENT pictures in RMXP format.

BTW is there someone who has made Hoenn using essentials? Because my game has two new regions and Hoenn.
Curt made a region starter kit a while back, and gadesx was making one too. I think they were going to collaborate, but I'm not sure if they ever did. Here's curt's thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=159678. I think you're supposed to credit both curt and gadesx, but the thread doesn't mention it anywhere that I saw. Maybe there's a readme? It includes the map of Hoenn, all towns, routes, houses, etc., from Kanto and the Sevii Islands, most of Johto and Hoenn, and pretty much nothing of Sinnoh.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
Before I go out and do this myself, does anyone have the G/S/C sprites in RMXP format? It'd be appreciated, since that's one thousand less images I need to do.

chriskid198

Happy New Year!
Years
A Platinum Tileset in RMXP format, the one I made doesn't work properly, and I screwed up when placing the tiles, and I don't want to start again, and I'm sure there has to be one on here, please.

I did use the search function, but got nothing.

Last edited:

me2hack

Graphics Artist
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
A Platinum Tileset in RMXP format, the one I made doesn't work properly, and I screwed up when placing the tiles, and I don't want to start again, and I'm sure there has to be one on here.

I did use the search function, but got nothing.
All the tileset formats are the same. 32x32 tiles. I added one in the attachments.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years

I already have a tileset, what I was looking for is more like the actual pokemon sprites. I've been doing a few a day, but if anyone had already done it then that would save me a lot of work.

chriskid198

Happy New Year!
Years
All the tileset formats are the same. 32x32 tiles. I added one in the attachments.
I already have a template, when I tried to compile a bunch of Platinum Tiles, I screwed up the trees (They didn't line up properly), some houses were on tiles that were already used. etc.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
Does anyone have or know where I could find the tiles from routes 216/217? I've been looking for them for awhile and have currently had no luck.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

You gotta rip them yourself...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back