• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
*insert whatever number we're at here*

Pre timeskip Naruto had a few great moments (Zabuza breaking down, Naruto punching Neji, Lee taking off his weights a la Goku, Naruto punching Gaara, Naruto Rasenganing Kabuto) but honestly I'm enjoying part 2 just as much.

Yes it's gotten to the point where he can destroy a mountain by farting but the powerlevel is the only thing that's really changed.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Really? I honestly think the pacing in part two sucks in comparison to one. Plus, part two doesn't have nearly as many moments that stick out. Though stuff as of late has been really good. Enjoying the flashback.

P.S:
Didn't mind all those fillers in part one because I skipped them all. :p

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

le long winded ninja post ahead.
Spoiler:

The scale of the story has had to go up because that's what it was set up to do. We've known he was ninja Jesus since part 1 and we've known he'd eventually unite and bring peace to the world. If it had continued like part one and him going from mission to mission saving individual people it just wouldn't have worked.

Edit - I forgot to mention Hidan/Asuma and then Hidan/Shikamaru stuff. That was better than a lot of the Pain arc.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I only watched Shippuden for a short time before switching to the manga (somewhat after the Gaara Retrieval arc was animated and completed), but I always liked part 1's music more because of the Traditional Japanese and Rock fusion that they often did (though I was a big fan of the Traditional Japanese songs that they used overall), I really liked how the two melded together, and the music often times felt so powerful, especially this song (especially at its climax):
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I was the same until towards the end of the Pain arc. The piece I just posted was playing just as everything was about to go very wrong
Spoiler:

As individual pieces they're less memorable though.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

The games are awesome as well, especially the Ultimate Jutsus from Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Spoiler:

Arma

The Hyena
Years
17. Meh, I haven't seen all of the new characters yet, but it really annoys me that all the old characters have the exact same moves. -.- So far I've only seen Hanzo, Mifune and Darui. My sis probably unlocked the rest of 'em as well... haven't had time to check yet.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
People were talking about fapping to stuff, Tara. Awkward stuff. loool

And Tara, actually the pre-timeskip part was the best part of the series, imo. Though Pain arc was pretty good too. o3o; Also,

Naruto - 623 chapters
One Piece - 700 chapters

It, at times, baffles me that people say One Piece is too long for them to read/watch even though Naruto is pretty much up there as well. :/

To each their own, Derozio. To each their own.

Also, don't even start with the whole 'how long' deal. There is a huge difference between the two for me and that is simply that I have been on and off following Naruto for years and watched part of the anime in place of reading the manga. You have to consider when someone started reading/watching one or the other. I'm sure people who watched/read One Piece since the beginning think the same about Naruto. These days I do not have the time nor am I in the mood for starting a manga that is 700 chapters long. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back