• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Wow two shinys in Lg in under 30 mins hard to belive but im not suspecting anyone,did you catch them and also i think MM's speech about Game freak is becoming a monstorus reality on shido's leaf green *faints*

anyway no luck with me and good luck to all who huint for shinys including Non shc memebers That means you geasts out there. bye everyone good luck

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2022
i havent been here in agos infact months...i am a member though.
whats up everybody, if you don't know i got a shiny hiaryama in on my 15th hour of playing ruby. I got a shiny golbat on my 30th then evolved it now it looks skinned. OMG suicune, that must of been hard...im takin it this was XD or colosseum, i never knew you can get shinies on them. Suicune onleaf green and fire red can run away can't they, thats my challenge

I all of a sudden started to like Magscargo, I'm going to start slugma hunting later. I can't wait untill pokemon diamond and pearl are out, it would make it so easy to get shinies off other people and we can see whos lying about whos got what. Well i might find a shiny sometime as i might start EV training.

>>>>>>>Offtopic: Anyone get a celebi from nintendo across america, im interested.
also offtopic: Ive nearly finishwed hoenn dex, i need lunatone, wigglytuff, huntail and goreabyss. Ive lost my deapsea tooth but im getting a lunatone fomr my friend with a moon stone. (that solves two of them)

TARGETS:
SLugma/Magscargo
Rayquaza on my emerald

QUESTION:
If i've seen latios or latios (non shiny) and i fight them abit before they runs away, after that is it possible to ever be shiny or has the game fixed it stats etc.

Last edited:

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
ugh, another four hours in classes...

still no go >.<

the other ones only took me like eight to ten hours apiece... this is slightly rediculouse...

why do i do this again?

Years
smithy.boy said:
i havent been here in agos infact months...i am a member though.
whats up everybody, if you don't know i got a shiny hiaryama in on my 15th hour of playing ruby. I got a shiny golbat on my 30th then evolved it now it looks skinned. OMG suicune, that must of been hard...im takin it this was XD or colosseum, i never knew you can get shinies on them. Suicune onleaf green and fire red can run away can't they, thats my challenge

I all of a sudden started to like Magscargo, I'm going to start slugma hunting later. I can't wait untill pokemon diamond and pearl are out, it would make it so easy to get shinies off other people and we can see whos lying about whos got what. Well i might find a shiny sometime as i might start EV training.

>>>>>>>Offtopic: Anyone get a celebi from nintendo across america, im interested.
also offtopic: Ive nearly finishwed hoenn dex, i need lunatone, wigglytuff, huntail and goreabyss. Ive lost my deapsea tooth but im getting a lunatone fomr my friend with a moon stone. (that solves two of them)

TARGETS:
SLugma/Magscargo
Rayquaza on my emerald

QUESTION:
If i've seen latios or latios (non shiny) and i fight them abit before they runs away, after that is it possible to ever be shiny or has the game fixed it stats etc.
SMITHY BOY!! *glomps* You gave me like my first rep point ever at PC!

The stats of the Lati@s are determined when you watch the TV broadcast, even if you haven't seen them yet, so if you want to get them as shiny, you'll need to save before you watch the broadcast and be incomprehensibly patient (which Aaryn's doing), or be stupidly lucky and get yours shiny the first try. The same rule applies to the FR/LG Catdogs, but I'm not so sure just when their stats are determined. Sometime before you can see them, for sure.

Edit: Here's hoping my new profile pic helps me find that elusive disco snake. (It was previously, and for the past half-year, a ... shiny Swablu. XD! I drew the Swablu in an IM conversation with Lord Jaws. We were randomly drawing shinies.)

Last edited:

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
feraligatr master i caught them but that was last year i never go anywhere without atleast 200 pokeball ( of any kind) jus incase

but that nintendo across america is bothering me i dont know the tour dates so i hope it hasnt passed me in ny tho of course i do have the pk center ... but im going to bring my new ruby and just keep getting deoxys and celebis untill i get one shiny ( while trading the extras to my other versions) tho i already have celebi and deoxys

i also heard there is a battle tourn so now im freakin out that i should be traing a competitive team instead of shiny huntin , any advice ( can always encounter a shiny while breedin and ev training )

i also think i might restart my lg the paranoia of not being able to get shinny is sinking in lol but i still have time to run across one while im ev training to ~crosses fingers~ lets hope a shiny appears and saves my file from deletion

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
LDD's update:

Friend's Sapphire - 55 Surskit, yes I hit the mid-point! Only a matter of time now.

My Emerald - Haven't been playing. *sweatdrop*

My Leaf Green - Couldn't stand only running into Hoppip after Hoppip, so I am now right below the town on Seven Island, and hoping for a shiny Sentret or Spearow.

CONGRADULATIONS on the Suicune feraligatr master!

Years
Okay, I'm working on a little something special, and I need the other (co)owners to do me a favour: What shiny Pokémon suits you the best? You don't need to own it or be looking for it, though that helps. Regular members, you can respond, too, since I'll eventually get to you. ;)

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
HOUNDOOM hands dowm lol besides the fact that he is my fav pkmn at teh moment

everytime i send out mine in battle ( finall got max sp att stat perfect 350 WOOT ) every single person says sumn like " go figure " or " im not surprised you use a pkmn like houndoom " and my best friend hates houndoom becuz it reminds him of me ( and hes obsesed with fire types)

so yeah houndoom ( shiny houndoom is my dream cuz its blue and i love water types lol i know im weird but yeah )

my gf wants me to say taht i have other fav pkmn and not to abadon them so heres the list

marowak , scyther , scizzor , suicune , eevee , vaporeon , mudkip , swampert , sandshrew , vulpix , ninetales , horsea , seadra , swellow , pidgeot ,mankey , primeape , squirtle , lapras , ampharos , gligar , steelix , sneasel , caterpie ,

and thats the list lol if i forgot any im sure you dont mind lol least my gf is happy now ...

Last edited:
Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
QUESTION: If the fake pokemon (Powereon) in my avitar were shiny, what color would it be?
Probably gold. That or the same colour, only pale. (eww) That's judging by trends. Think Lickitung, Luvdisc, Gorebyss, Exeggcute, ...)

shido said:
HOUNDOOM hands dowm lol besides the fact that he is my fav pkmn at teh moment

everytime i send out mine in battle ( finall got max sp att stat perfect 350 WOOT ) every single person says sumn like " go figure " or " im not surprised you use a pkmn like houndoom " and my best friend hates houndoom becuz it reminds him of me ( and hes obsesed with fire types)

so yeah houndoom ( shiny houndoom is my dream cuz its blue and i love water types lol i know im weird but yeah )

my gf wants me to say taht i have other fav pkmn and not to abadon them so heres the list

marowak , scyther , scizzor , suicune , eevee , vaporeon , mudkip , swampert , sandshrew , vulpix , ninetales , horsea , seadra , swellow , pidgeot ,mankey , primeape , squirtle , lapras , ampharos , gligar , steelix , sneasel , caterpie ,

and thats the list lol if i forgot any im sure you dont mind lol least my gf is happy now ...
Only one. Favourite shiny. I'll also not be able to include all the owners/co-owners due to constraints.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
omg favorite shinny !!!! thats a whole other ball park ..... ~.~ << (hates being indecisive ) ...... um ill get back to you in one moment .... ~ runs to serebii to check shiny sprites ~

why does everyoen of my frilling water types have to be pink shiny lol not that it matters houndoom .

still looks wicked awesome blue or black so yeah houndoom for me

Last edited:
Years
Okay, here's a taste:

SHCBanner4.png

It's another attempt at a club banner. This one's for the founders/co-owners. I'll see how things go, then finish it and make a regular member version.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Ha, sweeeet. You know my favorite's Gengar.
*High fives for Gengar*
ACK! I have a physio practical tomorrow... so that means no shiny hunting until (at soonest) tomorrow evening... Ah well, I can wait.
The slogan, "not all that gliters is gold" is true, but... perhaps a bit cliche? I dunno, it doesn't really matter because I'll definatly put whatever banner you come up with in my sig.

Years
ryan said:
Ha, sweeeet. You know my favorite's Gengar.
*High fives for Gengar*
But Trozei Gengar has no hands... o_0
I'm looking to see what Aaryn's choice might be, mainly. I don't want to have more than four pokes on it, so I guess I'll need to take off SGM's Claydol for whatever Aaryn decides on. >.>

As for the phrase, that part of the banner seemed rather blank without anything there. If you can think of a better phrase (other than "we are STILL working on a better slogan") than I'd be glad to use it instead.

Edit: Lol, woot! Looks like my posts have won me the slots:
mmarioposts777low.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Ah... I dunno, I'm not really good at coming up with stuff like that.
BUT MAYBE!?! "The SHC; We've got more bling than <ins = famous person/institution known for having serious bling, eg. Cortez, 50 Cent, Tijuana Rolex Street-Salesman, Queen Elizabeth, etc. preferably ending in an "e" sound to rhyme with "SHC">"
I dunno, that sort of thing is kinda out of vouge, but that's what makes it all the more fun.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 17, 2006
Dudes. I've been working on this since G/S came out, I got all 386 pokemon in shiny forms, in my boxes in Old Pokedex order (which took a hell of a long time to obtain and set up) in both Gold, Ruby and Emerald. Next on my list will be transferring all 386 of my LEGIT shinies to the new D/P games when they're released and adding the new 4th generation pokemon in shiny forms to my boxes. Way ahead of you. You could attempt to make a shiny hunters club card for me with all 386 pokemon but that would be one huge .gif file.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=1958760&postcount=5871

I´m SO going for Tentacruel. X3
BTW, I´m at school ATM, so I will leave a bit after.

Congrats on the Shiny Suicune, feraligatr_master! ^_^
Wish ya luck on that Raikou!

@PokémonMaster2006:...That seems quite farfetched to me.
Tell me, where did you get the Shiny Celebi from?
*Whisper-yells "OMG A PKMASTER FOLLOWER! RUN AWAAAAAAY!"*

Well, I hunted for a while yesterday-TWO WONDERFULLY OUTSTANDING TORCHICS IN THE TIME PERIOD OF 10 EGGS! AND they are both Adamant! ^_^
*Huggles female Adamant Torchic*-and played some FFX. It´s so fun. ^_^
Nothing else to say but...Goodbye and good luck, I´ll hunt more later on today!
*Another one bites the dust!*

~*Ru*~

P.S: I´ve found out from experience that the average of getting a wonderfully outstanding Torchic out of 2 parents with 2 diff 31 IVs each is around 1/600. X_x
PAAAAAAIN. It takes a while still. o.o
NOW...Goodbye!
*Huggles smithy.boy, BTW*
Welcome back! ^_^b

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006

i like the look of the banner... nice use of the oldschool shiney symbol,

well another six hours last knight, still no sign... if i dont pick it up in school today im gunna havta pull an all nighter tonight...

wish me luck^^.

/edit

im definitly gonna havta say my fav's tyranitar...

Years
i seriously doubt you have all 386 pokemon in shiny form i agree with Runasutaru you are a pkmaster wannabe i mean how many people knew that there were shinies in GSC as soon as it came out let me tell ya not alot

Back