• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever the Pikachu Race

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
70 could you imagine how weird that would be?

Ash: Hey look! Mt. Moon!
Clefairy: Ash. I have something to admit. I'm from outer space. A meteor crashed here and I landed on this planet worshipping the Moon Stone. Until, I got caught by Oak and became your starter.
Ash: ... what? O_o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

.... i can't see Ash with a Clefairy at all. It doesn't suit his reckless nature or his battle style. Just ... nope he wouldn't be the trainer he is if he started with Clefairy instead of Pikachu.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
72 Yeah, I agree with Binary. It's just too weird. Plus, they changed it to Pikachu because everybody already knew and loved him so Ash isn't the reason.

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013

But they knew Pikachu because he was the mascot. If Clefairy were the mascot, Ash would probably have one.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There's still the whole thing with Clefairy not suiting his battle style or nature. It's just not his personality at all.

Vαηєℓℓσρє

ωнαт ωαѕ, ιѕ, αη∂ ωιℓℓ вє...
Years

I don't like Pikachu, but I'd be upset if Ash had a Clefairy instead tbh. Clefairy is adorable, just not fitting Ash, like what BinaryPeaches said already. I think an Eevee or an eeveelution would fit in better than pikachu. Or just evolve the little rat.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mnn... I can't really agree with those either. While, yes, I would possibly like to see the day when Ash gets an eeveelution. However, as his main Pokemon I can't see it. Pikachu's personality is a lot like Ash's since they've been together for so long and I can't see and eeveelution with Ash's personality. As for Pikachu turning into Raichu ... well that's not going to happen either and I'm fine with that because is Pikachu evolved it wouldn't be able to ride on his shoulder anymore.

Years

And Pikachu also can't evolve due to advertising reasons. Pikachu is the mascot, he makes MONEY!

If I were an anime writer, I would've had a girl with a Clefairy in place of Ash and Pikachu or even better (to abuse my username), made Dawn and Piplup the new stars. They were sorta like a pseudo-Ash and Pikachu.

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015

Go Arceus. Arceus used murder Pikachu. Pikachu fainted! Arceus used judgement. Volcarona fainted. There.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017

But I'm not done yet! Go, Terrakion!
Terrakion used Swords Dance! Terrakion's Attack sharply rose!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Wow when did this thread become a Pokemon Battle.

/popcorn.gif

Still, the fact that Pikachu (who, mind you, is probably lvl. 10000 by now) gets beaten by a level five Snivy is PATHETIC.
wow did you not see the part with zekrom and such

Back