• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon BW Champion Battles!!!

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Gg doom

I win 3-0
I win 2-0

More battles tomorrow. I just want to challenge jango to a gym battle and go to bed I'm so beat

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
Whats about bann these things for this league?
Well, I said an limit of two... But, some people don't know if their Pokemon is uber... So, Everyone has to check their Pokemon Stats and make sure you only use the ubers if you have no "normal" Pokemon left. Also, everyone tell me who won against who yesterday. It's really hard to keep up. lol

EDIT: And I need everyones gym badges (What they look like. Make sure they are .png files) I also need them for when I win. :) (I am down 1 badge...)

lucariopulse333

Yeah you
Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 26, 2019
Dang, that was a good game. I forgot about ubers so I wasn't prepared for them :/
Bastard I'm ready for you! Need to make an uber after this match :P

lucariopulse333

Yeah you
Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 26, 2019
Well, any ubers in general XD Was still a great game and I shall beat you next time dude. You're a good battler and getting your badge will be a challenge. I like a challenge :D

Back