• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Matchmaker one of the other, and the V-Day Chat thread is the last one. Hasn't been stickied yet.

And I haven't eaten anything yet. =/

Honest

Hi!
Years
Hey, it's all for fun, nothing serious is gonna happen if you don't want it to happen. I'd say do it.

Then again, I'm biased. Haha

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
sweet potatoes!!!! *rolleyes* they're are coooool! here's a cool secret too..try to take the small sized ones and peel em then eat it without baking....tastes Yummmmm!! i love sweet potato!

today was the awesome weather ever!!the sky was clear and there were some clouds seemed animated and looked beautiful some cool wind and mix all that *mixing* MAKES MY FAVORITE WEATHER EVER!! and that's why i prefer fall more than any other seasons!! :3

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Sweet Potatoes are the potatoes of the gods, and I shan't except anything else. Especially if you make fries with them, and have sour cream for dipping.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Dinner tonight is a salad, potato+cheese pierogies, and lobster quesadillas. Fairly happy with this :3 Dining hall isn't serving non-seafood meat today hahah.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I might end up just having the rest of my sub from subway for dinner because i don't feel like cooking for my family. they can fend for themselves.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
i've already gone three times and i have a feeling i'll be going again on the 18th because i want a free cookie. Because, y'know, that is the best reason to go and get something to eat.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I tried the cookies from Subway, they're pretty neat.

Anyone know of the store/restaurant Panera? Dunno how common it is outside NY.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Yess. Which is why I am looking forward to getting a few one. I usually don't because I am cheap and thus usually only get a Sub.

Brilliant place to eat. Though I've heard that it's a terrible place to work at from past employees.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Oh man. Uh. Meatball Marinara, Italian B.M.T, Spicy Italian, Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki... and there are a few that I want to try since I'm trying to spread out my options. I used to be solely Meatball Marinara until I tried something ~different~ and I'm glad I did that.

Maybe it's just the ones in the city I live in? There are a few and the employees said the same thing despite working at different Panera's. But yesss. Overpriced but amazing nonetheless. And filling. Least the last time I went there it was.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
What's this Panera place you guys are talking about? Also, btw, Chicken Parm is the best sub you can have. There is nothing better then gnawing away at a soggy on the inside crunchy on the outside foot of bread with molten Parmesan and crispy baked chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back