• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday

Isn't it supposed to be a two-parter, just like the pilot was? Will they air them back-to-back like they did the pilot? (I don't know, did they air Episodes 1 and 2 back-to-back when the show premiered?)
According to TV Guide, only the first episode will be shown on Saturday at 9. It'll repeat at 9:30 same day, and then at 8 and 8:30 on Sunday and Monday (only at 8) morning. They're showing movies on Saturday and Sunday nights. That's according to TV Guide, so perhaps take it with a grain of salt.

I'll probably watch it Saturday night when I first return from work, then again a few more times with friends online and then before work Sunday morning. Only because I'll just be glad for some new ponies.

Spoiler:

Your picture is a good start, S00f. Keep practicing! I'm still having trouble with ponies, and I've been drawing them constantly for a few weeks now. I either mess up on a cutie mark that I should know by now, or on the position of some pony's head/foot. Though I draw in pen most of the time, so I can't erase my mistakes. Rargh.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
I'm still having trouble with ponies, and I've been drawing them constantly for a few weeks now. I either mess up on a cutie mark that I should know by now, or on the position of some pony's head/foot. Though I draw in pen most of the time, so I can't erase my mistakes. Rargh.

My problem is the eyes and the proportion of the body's size. O_o
But, eeyup... practice, practice and we'll get the hang of it eventually.

But, seriously... the eyes are quite annoying to draw right. I draw them either to small or just plain off.
I've been watching episodes downloaded to my iPod Nano as references as of late.

Cura

Years
I got some new things from Equestia Daily, today.

First thing, EQD hits 40,000,000 pageviews! Oh, my Celestia!
Congrats, EQD.

Now, with the news.

Clipboard01.jpg

Ponies invade College Compass. Woah.

Clipboard01.jpg

And, I thought Papa John's only did this! Now, Dominos is doing it, too!

And that's the news.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I have not seen any traces of ponies on my college campus, but I know there have to be fans of it somewhere and they're not courageous enough to proclaim that they're a fan of the show and staple pictures of ponies everywhere.

Of course, everything has to get stamped by the college staff before it's put up on a board, so if someone tried to staple a picture of ponies without getting it stamped, it gets pulled.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Okay, as soon as I get home, I'm going to start working on our hack.

The team currently is me, Sweet Candace, and Yoshi-San. Any one else want to join?

Also it would be great if I got Steam usernames (that is, if you have Steam (Or we could use e-mail or Skype)) to plan/give ideas/ whatever, so that we won't clog up the club discussion.

Do you guys know anyone who will be livestreaming the season 2 premier? If not, I think I'll just check some other brony hotspots and see if they have anyone. If I find anyone who will be livestreaming, I'll post a link if ya guys want! :D

Btw: I will probably practice some more on brony art, although I never really was good at it. For some reason I am better with the computer than with pencil and paper for some reason.... Well, I guess that's a plus, because if I do it on the computer no one will see it except my intended audience! xD

Is it just me or do lots of people find it really annoying when other bronies shove FiM down other people's throats and won't let them have their own opinions? It gives good-hearted bronies a bad name. What I ask is that they watch 5 episodes to give it a decent chance and then you can have a valid opinion, but I guess not a lot of people agree...

Last edited:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Is it just me or do lots of people find it really annoying when other bronies shove FiM down other people's throats and won't let them have their own opinions? It gives good-hearted bronies a bad name. What I ask is that they watch 5 episodes to give it a decent chance and then you can have a valid opinion, but I guess not a lot of people agree...

The problem with that is most people throw dirt on the show and the fanbase without even watching an episode.

The problem with that is most people throw dirt on the show and the fanbase without even watching an episode.

True, those people sort of annoy me. There are bad facets to either side. For the most part, I think they hate on the show to assert their manliness. I was a bit like that before I decided to give it a try. I didn't really hate on it though, I more just kept out of it because I knew nothing about it. Now look where I am, hardcore brony! xD

Also: On my YTPMV, I need a sound sample but don't remember what episode the source is from. When Rianbow dash is coaching fluttershy to cheer for him, what episode is it? Any info is appreciated! Thanks! :)

Cura

Years
Oh my Celestia... where have I been at yesterday?! *remembers*
That's right, I was going through a MLP: FiM Season One marathon on YouTube all in HD.

*facehoof* Sorry about that, what did I miss?

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Oh my Celestia... where have I been at yesterday?! *remembers*
That's right, I was going through a MLP: FiM Season One marathon on YouTube all in HD.

That was interesting, but I don't think I'd be able to sit through and re-watch all 26 Season 1 episodes in a marathon. I'd probably have only watched my favorites (the pilot/part 2 of pilot, Sonic Rainboom, Cutie Mark Chronicles and the Best Night Ever.)

Cura

Years

That was interesting, but I don't think I'd be able to sit through and re-watch all 26 Season 1 episodes in a marathon. I'd probably have only watched my favorites (the pilot/part 2 of pilot, Sonic Rainboom, Cutie Mark Chronicles and the Best Night Ever.)

Yeah, but I was in the mood for it since, we are in the final countdown to the Season 2 pilot episode (part one)!

Back