• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Predictions/Ideas for Pok?mon Diamond/Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Pokémon Trainer
Years
Post your Predictions/Ideas for Pok?mon Diamond/Pearl

Post your Ideas and/or predictions for Diamond/Pearl. What do you think those games will have new that no other games have had(other than new species of Pok?mon)?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

My prediction is that there will be wild pok?mon double battles. I mean normal wild battles will still be, but every once in a while double wild pok?mon battles. Catch two Pok?mon in one battle. Have a often used reason to have two specific pok?mon in the first and second slot. Maybe some wild pok?mon that only appear in double battles. Also have better use for double battle moves.

Last edited:

ArKiVe

Back In Black
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 30, 2006
I think they will bring new pokemon. I highly doubt this and stuff that I got the right versions or w/e but I have bootleg versions of both of them. Predictions for me is just them having more new pokemon and another adventure to bring.

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 19, 2010
as always there will be zubat in cave and tentacool in the sea. pikachu also will be there. Has 8 badge as usual and make a dragon /grass pokemon so there will be more dragon that 4xweak to ice

alakazamisbest

how sad is that?
Years
i hope they will be ableto somehow trade to fire-red,leaf-green,emerald,sapphire,ruby,silver,gold,crystal,red,yellow and blue that woulld be the best thing i wouldbe so happy :D.Or all the pokemon will be found on the on gamethey will add the usual amount of pokemon eerynew generation 100 :( I hope allpokemon are found in the game i hate to trade it takes too long :\ .Well i am going to go and buy a nintendo DS now i thought pearl and diamond where goin to be on gameboy advanced again :(

Years
Yep, I read that you'll be able to connect to up to 16 players using Wi-Fi at once... I wonder what that'll be used for. I don't know if it'll happen, but I think it would be cool to customize what your character looks like... I've wanted to since the R/b/y, lol

Sylver

Peacekeeper.
Years
The Wi-Fi thing will be 100% used couse I don't thing there'll be another way to battle, trade etc. with your mates besides link cable. I hope there'll be day/night system, bigger land, some new extra goals and an more interesting plot.

Years
Yea, I like the whole 'Be a Master' thing, it wouldn't be pokemon without it! But there should be more of a plot ont he side, other than TR, or TM, or TA doing something bad... Maybe have a character or two follow you around? And help you during Double battles? Ohh I thought of a system a long time ago, but I think it'd be too complicated to use, and make the game much more time-consuming....

Have 3 characters, each has a different goal...

Character 1-Wants to be a pokemon Master
Character 2-Wants to be a... Contest Master? Haha
Character 3... Um... I'll figure something out XD

And then each character can have up to 6 pokemon. In order to change which character you want to control, all you have to do is select them from the Start Menu, and then you control that trainer's pokemon during battle, and any pokemon caught belong to that trainer... This would result in up to 16/24 pokemon at a time! (I'm starting to think a third character is unnecassary, lol) But if you want to do even training, it would take a lot more time, and gym leaders would either be too hard to beat, or their pokemon would be at very low levels... So that's an idea, I don't know if it's any good, but it's a thought! :nervous:

EDIT: And do something to have more of an emotional bond with your character... How do they do it in other RPGS?

Years
Hey yeah! Maybe there could be Breeding contests!?... How would that work?... Maybe they would be like normal contests, only using pokemon that were born in the last.. Uh... 12 hours? :nervous: Or have battles with a party of maybe 3 level 5, breeded pokemon... Like a tournament... Or maybe another league, where you start with the pokemon you breed, and then there are a certain amount of gyms, as well as regular gyms to get badges from! And you can only have pokemon that you breed in your party while your battling the gyms... and Maybe you can get birth certificates for each pokemon as proof? :P

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
how about using wi-fi to link with other human trainers, who can help you in your quest, depending if your the leader. the only thing would be theyd have to be a similar level

Years
Or maybe it automatically uses Wi-Fi so that everyone in your area is in the same world... Up to 16 people in each world at a time.. And you can battle them by talking to them... And trade... etc.... That would be cool, like an MMORPG... Just not as massive, much more personal

The Incarnation Pokemon

LeagueSlash Fangirl
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2008
We need another Grass-Type gym leader...A guy...who likes flowers and has pretty flower Pokemon! ^_^ AND. A Dark-Type gym leader. We've already had 2 Dark-Type specialty Elites, we need a GL! Guy or girl, I don't care. He/She would probably have a Manyuura. And a sexy, sexy, so-incredibly-droolably-sexy-it-hurts Champion, to follow the current pattern. And mayhap the Champ could be a lady this time...*wouldn't mind a sexy female Champ* Maybe have him/her specialize in the Psychic type...Or...I dunno, something besides Dragon. *rolls eyes*

Years
If you look there is a sticky which is the same as this. You can speculate and predict all you like in there ^^.
~CLOSED~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back