• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Space Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
Pokemon Space Station [Css coming soon;maybe...]

featuresa.png

Spoiler:

storym.png

Spoiler:

screeniesdr4.png

Spoiler:

helpwanted.png

Spoiler:

creditshc9.png

Spoiler:

glitches.png

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009
so your just basically making pokemon d/p on pokemon ruby?Like how much are you changing the story? sorry if i dont understand but seems kinda boring sense you could just play pokemon pearl or something Maybe you could make it in sinnoh but change the story alot

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
so your just basically making pokemon d/p on pokemon ruby?Like how much are you changing the story? sorry if i dont understand but seems kinda boring sense you could just play pokemon pearl or something Maybe you could make it in sinnoh but change the story alot
Sorry not much imagination. I was thinking like maybe a "rise of Darkrai" legendary twist and mix shaymin in there somewhere. I'm being serious about this not sarcastic but would you mind helping me with the story? It would be great!.
-_-

Whenever you use a rom base at all, you should give credit.
I did not know this. Thanks very much I should do well to remember that

Just to tell everyone this hack will be completed. The time at wich it is completed will depend on how much help I get. Also please I would like to see what you think of my maps. The one thing i need the most is a scripter. Thanks everyone!

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
Learn how to script is all i can say. Otherwise i hope this would pull through as many others just quit.
i know that is what bugs me pokemon sinnoh adventures looked hopeful but nothin ever got finished. Not even a beta that I know of. Anyone who can point me to a useful scripting tut would be put in the credits! (of the game) i prefer xse or pksv By the way I think I learned how to "content hidden" things It's just the "code" tags right? *edit*nvm it's the "spoiler" tags.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Maybe you should go to documents and tutorials. Anyway if you do learn how to script and all im surely going to support this. Otherwise i wouldnt be sending you in the right direction.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I would have to say that thethethethe's is one of the best scripting tutorials out there, even if you do prefer XSE or pksv. It's quite easy to learn commands for Pokéscript, and transfer them into commands in XSE.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
I would have to say that thethethethe's is one of the best scripting tutorials out there, even if you do prefer XSE or pksv. It's quite easy to learn commands for Pokéscript, and transfer them into commands in XSE.
Ok thanks a bunches! A spark of hope remains!

Good news everyone! I think I am getting the gist of basic scripting.
But for now I will stick to the maps. I have route 220 done. Of course Twinleaf, route 201, lake varity and Sandgem are also done. Once I have up to route 202 done I will work on scripting upto route 202. Then Beta 1 will be released. The last thing I intend to do is spriting.

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Right, the maps have tile errors. Lake Verity has the right shape, but the mountain that is in the water has different water tiles as the lower level... The water doesn't match. Sandgem's Lab has a tile error regarding the roof. Nice make of them though.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
Right, the maps have tile errors. Lake Verity has the right shape, but the mountain that is in the water has different water tiles as the lower level... The water doesn't match. Sandgem's Lab has a tile error regarding the roof. Nice make of them though.
um I didn't make the tiles. Some dude on WAH did. But I appreciate your help :) I mean of course I'm upset that there is Glitches but these are minor and can be easily fixed.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
um I didn't make the tiles. Some dude on WAH did. But I appreciate your help :) I mean of course I'm upset that there is Glitches but these are minor and can be easily fixed.

I know, but these aren't tile glitches, but mapping ones. Surely you can open Block Editor and make your own tiles for a pond mountain from the existing? Anyway, the lab wasn't a tile error, but a mapping error.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
I know, but these aren't tile glitches, but mapping ones. Surely you can open Block Editor and make your own tiles for a pond mountain from the existing? Anyway, the lab wasn't a tile error, but a mapping error.
that's what i meant when I said "and can be easily fixed"

Um Good news and Bad news and news. Good News First. Roue 202 is complete and the next step is scripting! Bad news. Unless someone here is able to do sappy work the music will be the same :(. Regular news. I have switched to a Firered Rom. I saved the tilesets and the maps so we won't loose any progress :D :)

Good news! Scripting has begun! :D :D :D :) :) :) :'( :'( :'( such an overide of emotions

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back