• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Orange Island Adventures

What should I do for the Starting of this hack???

• I dunno.... give options by REPLY PLEASE!!!

Votes: 81 70.4%
  • I dunno.... give options by REPLY PLEASE!!!

Votes: 34 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ksunwoo6

Working on PKMN OI...
Years
I absolutely love the OW sprite for the female hero, but the outline's are a bit messy for the TC. Permission to edit? Oh, and whoever put the hat on the male sprite [Sorry, I can't remember, and I'm too lazy to flick back after this comment and edit], thank you so much. It looks brilliant!
Hey! You're finally back! Well, you can edit...
And One more thing... Why don't you put the supporter banner??? Huh? <<just kidding..
if you wanna, you can... Oh yeah.. And one more thing. Can you edit the boy sprite so that his head is smaller?? Thanks

DiggorysGremlin

Screw Pokemon. Facepunch ftw.
Years
Okay, i've re-outlined the girl. Turns out all she needed was a darker outline. And I've redone the guys head. It doesn't look like anything major, because it wasn't, but it's still been done.

BoyGirl.png

Thar they show! I hope.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
News: Girl Chracter!

Hullo Guys. I just did the girl chracter... (She looks a little creepy though... {Ah... Whatever!?!?!?! :D})

NO!
NOT WHATEVER!
Lots of people like graphicalness!

And she looks... CREEPY!!! Bigger eyes... I think that would help[

EDIT: I found a cool rom base on the Rom resources!
Download!
Guessing you don't need it but... It's creater is... celebi-(chinese word)

Last edited:

ksunwoo6

Working on PKMN OI...
Years
The Movie

<object width='500' height='408'><param name='movie' value='http://serviceapi.nmv.naver.com/flash/NFPlayer.swf?vid=34CB82217C4983F590937DA08BB5BF1AF9F7&outKey=56f6ed5618c2b8238b105a73d47daec7831d6f9da0753a94775e62a3fb3016a8359683817d4973b79af8182021d9e06e' /><param name='wmode' value='transparent' /><embed src='http://serviceapi.nmv.naver.com/flash/NFPlayer.swf?vid=34CB82217C4983F590937DA08BB5BF1AF9F7&outKey=56f6ed5618c2b8238b105a73d47daec7831d6f9da0753a94775e62a3fb3016a8359683817d4973b79af8182021d9e06e' wmode='transparent' width='500' height='408' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' /></object>

Does it work?

TRY THIS:

http://serviceapi.nmv.naver.com/fla...e62a3fb3016a8359683817d4973b7ca2b5a300e614e9c

ksunwoo6

Working on PKMN OI...
Years
News: Sprites Changes and Title Screen Pokemon

News: Sprites Changes and Title Screen Pokemon

Hey Guys. I edited the sprites.
and I got a title screen lapras.

Here it is:

attachment.php

I changed the boy sprite...
attachment.php
The Lapras is indexed! It kinda looks good...

Done! All I've got for now...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Since your thread got accepted in the Hacks Showcase, let me give you a small friendly advice, ksunwoo6, spend some time reorganizing that first post so it looks a bit nicer. That way I'm sure you'll catch more attention than just writing "please post replies" everywhere.

The images you posted dont look bad, but as you said, I'll wait to see more to give a better feedback (by the way, I dont think posting the full map is a good idea, better leave the player the chance to figure out the map for himself. Just post random locations screenshots, and it'll be better in my opinion)

Oh well, keep it up. Let's see how this Orange-oriented hack develops in the future.

PKMNgamer

youtube.com/pkmngamer
Years
this is a pretty good IDEA. but ur maps need work... no offence.

but I really do hope that you pull through with this. keep up the good work!

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Those are his OLD maps...
And ksunwoo, do take zel's advice

Since your thread got accepted in the Hacks Showcase, let me give you a small friendly advice, ksunwoo6, spend some time reorganizing that first post so it looks a bit nicer. That way I'm sure you'll catch more attention than just writing "please post replies" everywhere.

The images you posted dont look bad, but as you said, I'll wait to see more to give a better feedback (by the way, I dont think posting the full map is a good idea, better leave the player the chance to figure out the map for himself. Just post random locations screenshots, and it'll be better in my opinion)

Oh well, keep it up. Let's see how this Orange-oriented hack develops in the future.

wow... Hacks showcase? :D

Guaaah... Why are people voting for the fun of it without posting replies?
yesterday, there were 13 votes to 11. Now there are 20 votes to 13!!!!
9 votes and 2 posts!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back