• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years of Lies (PG+16) OOC

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
xD Yay! Although, I'm not sure why you would be excited to see my SU. =P This is my second SU I've made since I've died. I hope it's up to par. Let me know if I need to add, delete, or change anything. ^^

Spoiler:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I feel I haven't posted in a while. I'll get on that right away. I'll hopefully make it within the next day.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Michaela@
Your SU is accepted. You'll be introduced at the same time as Mira's character (First training day).

Annnnnnddddddd Here's some facts on alchemy stones~! You can thank Bernkastel for the list xD

Black Agate Stone:
----- Creativity. Makes it much easier to open up oneself. Developes physical-confidence. Associated with the heart chakra. More powerful with Aquamarine stone.

Purple Amethyst Stone:
----- Spiritual awareness, balance, and psychic abilities. Brings an understanding of death and rebirth. Associated with the heart chakra.

Green Bloodstone:
----- Helps one to accept change and overcome anxiety, depression and melancholy. Renews relationships and love life

Orange Carnelian Stone:
----- Emotional warmth, reincarnation. Calms mind from fear of death and enforces belied in cycle of birth-death. Alleviates blood poisoning, nosebleeds, wounds. Associated with belly chakra.

Yellow Citrine Stone:
----- Success, prosperity and regeneration. Induces confidence and optimism in family relationships. Attracts self-worth, and flushes emotional blocks. Associated with solar plexus chakra.

Purple-Green Fluorite Stone:
----- Enlightment, healing on all the three planes (Spiritual, mental, and emotional). Cleanses, balances and focuses energies on all levels of chakras. Strengthens bones.

Red Garnet Stone:
----- Blesses with good health, and material wealth. Improves knowledge and imagination. Associated with the base or root chakra.

Orange-Brown Goldstone:
----- Individualism, protects solar plexus chakra

Silver Hematite Stone:
----- Possesses exceptional grounding abilities. Ease, and keeps nervousness at bay

Lime Aventurine Stone:
----- Brings luck into the games of risks and chance. Associated with the heart chakra.

Purple Iolite Stone:
----- Enhances leadership ability, power, and inner stength. Associated with the heart and solar plexus chakras.

Green Jade Stone:
--- Powerful against misfortune and accidents. Associated with heart chakra.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Yay! Acceptence! What I truly need in life...I kid, I kid. xD

I shall wait, then. Let me know when it's my turn to appear. ;)

Edit: I've just read all nine pages of Years Of Lies. >=O So many words...I'll probably have to reread a lot of it in order to understand it more...but not tonight. xD Or morning, which ever.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
OMG! OMG! OMG! I have missed so much and I'm really upset at the timing of everything going on with me that's making me miss all of it! Currently I'm on vacation and I do have access to a computer but so far I've been out and about everyday. Eevee I know you and your hands probably hate me by now..but if I could get just another quick recap in a PM I will promise to post by tomorrow night (Tuesday August 9th).

I MISS EVERYONE'S CHARACTERS AS IF THEY WERE MY REAL LIFE ACQUAINTANCES!! =)

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
hey this place has been a little dead hasn't it?

I DREW KERIN AND MARISA.

kerin_and_marisa_by_dragon_ryder-d469l04.png

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Sorry I haven't been posting as of late~! My excuse list:

1. I suck at roleplaying as Natruo. His mind is.... Corrupt.

2. I have three hours a day on the computer...?

3. I went to the amusement park with my girl (See the space here?) friend.

4. I have ten characters to roleplay as?

5. I don't know;;; *Whipped by you all* I"MGONNAREPLYTOTHEMALLLLLLL *Runs*

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
WHOO MIHARU IS HERE-shot- I mean Yue-shot agaain- ....I... mean... Michaela...-shot anyways and dies-

@Eevee: lol don't beat urself up about that, i haven't posted in a while either.

@Skymin- Ownage dudet, ownage

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Hurrah for people who no longer go to school!

Anyways, anyone else excited about training 'tomorrow'? d:

Years
||;O; *Emo Corner*

Anyways! Yes, I am excited to see what ze training has in store! Although I'm not sure Xavier is ;P

@Skymin: This is random, but I must know...Has your avatar been bigger than it was before? Or is it just me?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
I POSTED I POSTED I FINALLY POSTED!! Oh my goodness..it didn't even take me that long, half an hour, it was just that I had so much going on I didn't have the time to sit and put all my attention into writing. YAY DAYS OFF! So sorry again everyone for holding up my section of the RP..I promise to try and not let it happen again!

I'm not exactly sure when my next day off will be or what my other set day off will be so you guys may hate me just till the end of this week. I will be discussing this with my manager because her and I both need to pick our second days. I know for a fact one of them will be Sundays. I will keep everyone updated!

I hope everyone enjoys my post! =D

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Kibbles@
Not mad x,D It's actually giving me a break from doing 4 character posts~! *Lazy*

Well, Natruo, Marisa, and Mammon's posts are up. I'll try to have Amelia's up today or early tomorrow.

Back