• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your (typical) levels of anger.

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin fanatic!
Years
I'm the kind of person that lets things build up, all my frustrations and the stresses of life, and then it all comes out in an explosion of feels (thankfully usually in private) where everything comes out, and I feel loads better afterwards.

That's pretty much the best way of putting it for me. :3

Yukari

Usually I can ignore something for a long time, but then once my patience has reached its limit... Basically I go straight from 1-10.

Years
Depends on the situation. I have little to no tolerance for stupid drivers so I get fairly frustrated while driving, but I don't particularly do anything to release it like road raging. That's left to my dad, and sister who have Type A personalities, and are rather aggressive. I'm part of the passive half of the family so I'd like to think that I'm not short-tempered. It's just that there are certain things that automatically set me off.

Back