• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Official Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2015
I would like to request trainer sprites for Lavana :
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net wiki Lavana
Where the spaces are put: /
and Lovrina :
pokemonfanon.wikia.com wiki File:140px-Lovrina.png
again where the spaces are put: /
I would like those sprites in GBA 64x64 Indexed, please.
I can't post image urls because I haven't made 15 posts. So hopefully this will suffice. I would truly appreciate whoever does this. Thanks in advance!

Bumping my post. Any help is much appreciated!

[EDIT]: Thanks Fading Tree for thinking about doing Lavanna. I appreciate it.

Last edited:
Years
Keep in mind if you are requesting work and are using examples from other people's art , you require permission from that original artist (like that custom Charizard form)

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2015
I would like to request trainer sprites for Lavana :
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net wiki Lavana
Where the spaces are put: /
and Lovrina :
pokemonfanon.wikia.com wiki File:140px-Lovrina.png
again where the spaces are put: /
I would like those sprites in GBA 64x64 Indexed, please.
I can't post image urls because I haven't made 15 posts. So hopefully this will suffice. I would truly appreciate whoever does this. Thanks in advance!

Bumping again. Hopefully someone sees this.
Help is always appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 4, 2013
I would like a titlescreen, 240×160, have it Say Pokemon Aurora with a Suicune. I want it to look very northern-lights-ish. Darker colors would be great. Please and thanks guys.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Hi guys,

I need a sprite of a moving Greninja in Black and White Form. Thanks a lot if you do this.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Uhm o.o
Hai >u<
I've been looking EVERYWHERE for a Johto, Generation IV Pokedex sprite/icon thingy but I couldn't find a single one >u<
The best I could find was a Generation II Johto Pokédex but I'd love a Gen IV one >u<
By Pokédex, I mean the actual item, not the Pokémon in it >u<
So I was wondering if anyone could make one for me pretty please?
Would love it if whoever makes it could make a Red and a Blue version or even a Gold and a Silver one would be neat too >u< though I'd very much love a Purple or a Teal one too

Here's what the gen IV Johto Dex looks like >u<

I want it something the size of this one (I mean, i think that should work). Or the size of the Unova one that pops up in B/W when you get it in game ^^

So ehm o.o
thankies to whoever's gonna make one if anyone feels like it ^^
I don't even need the opened version, just the closed one >u<

Last edited:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Uhm o.o
Hai >u<
I've been looking EVERYWHERE for a Johto, Generation IV Pokedex sprite/icon thingy but I couldn't find a single one >u<
The best I could find was a Generation II Johto Pokédex but I'd love a Gen IV one >u<
By Pokédex, I mean the actual item, not the Pokémon in it >u<
So I was wondering if anyone could make one for me pretty please?
Would love it if whoever makes it could make a Red and a Blue version or even a Gold and a Silver one would be neat too >u< though I'd very much love a Purple or a Teal one too

Here's what the gen IV Johto Dex looks like >u<

I want it something the size of this one (I mean, i think that should work). Or the size of the Unova one that pops up in B/W when you get it in game ^^

So ehm o.o
thankies to whoever's gonna make one if anyone feels like it ^^
I don't even need the opened version, just the closed one >u<

Oh, and is there anyoen that could maybe make a Phantump icon? Like the Pokémon icons in my siggy? xD I don't know if anyone made icons for the Kalos Pokémon yet >u<

You mean this? If you like it, I'll do the other versions you mentioned. Or I'll switch to the BW thing.

JohtoPokeacutedex_zps5ee3a825.png

And Serebii's got the full list of icons btw. Like for instance:
708.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
You mean this? If you like it, I'll do the other versions you mentioned. Or I'll switch to the BW thing.

JohtoPokeacutedex_zps5ee3a825.png

And Serebii's got the full list of icons btw. Like for instance:
708.png

Yes, that one's perfect <3
been looking everywhere for one of those Q~Q
It would be lovely if you could make the other versions too ^-^
As for the icon, I ended up stumbling upon it shortly after I asked ^-^
You're a life saver *-*

Thank you SO MUCH! <3

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
I would like to request front/back sprites of the two Fossil Pokemon from X & Y please (Also the Evolutions). The dimensions must be 64x64 & 16 colors for GBA.

Tyrunt/Tyrantrum
Amarua/Aurorus

Thank You ^.^

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
Hello, I'd like to request some sprites.

Trainer sprites
- A female trainer in the style of BW/B2W2. She has light brown hair, blue eyes, light skin, and an average figure and height. She wears a yellow shirt, a white skirt, black shoes, and white socks. Her hair is in two pigtails. Her expression is serious yet excited; her pose is like she's ready for a fight.(or maybe her arms or crossed. IDK)
- A male trainer in the style of BW/B2W2. He has brown hair and blueish-grey eyes, and he has average/light skin. He is slightly tall and has an average figure. He is wearing dark blue pants and a zipped black jacket with a hood that's down; he also wears black shoes. His expression is neutral.(hands by his sides or maybe in his pockets I guess.)
Sorry if I gave too much detail on the two sprites :D

Thanks in advance if somebody decides to make these. (If somebody does make these, I would appreciate it if the images were included as attachments too :) )

Last edited:

Lucario9129

E=MC2. Time isn't real!
Years
Trainer card, please?

Can someone make me a trainer card, please?

Color: Black.
Outline: Red.
Trainer: N.
Pokemon: Yvetal, Mega Mewtwo Y, Charizard, Lucario, Garchomp, and Zygarde.
Badges: All Poke'mon Y.
Trainer Name: N.

Last edited:

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
Hello, I'd like to request some sprites.

Trainer sprites
- A female trainer in the style of BW/B2W2. She has light brown hair, blue eyes, light skin, and an average figure and height. She wears a yellow shirt, a white skirt, black shoes, and white socks. Her hair is in two pigtails. Her expression is serious yet excited; her pose is like she's ready for a fight.(or maybe her arms or crossed. IDK)
- A male trainer in the style of BW/B2W2. He has brown hair and blueish-grey eyes, and he has average/light skin. He is slightly tall and has an average figure. He is wearing dark blue pants and a zipped black jacket with a hood that's down; he also wears black shoes. His expression is neutral.(hands by his sides or maybe in his pockets I guess.)
Sorry if I gave too much detail on the two sprites :D

Thanks in advance if somebody decides to make these. (If somebody does make these, I would appreciate it if the images were included as attachments too :) )

Just thought I'd bump this, just in case.

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
Hello there! I'm requesting a OW sprite/ sprite sheet for the sprite I'm using as my avatar. I need a sprite sheet of a trainer wearing a trench coat with pants and t-shirt underneath, probably similar to the male protagonist in Pokemon Resolute, I thought that game and it's sprites were awesome so I'd like something similar to that recolored in the theme of my avatar (will provide additional resource). I figure Gary oaks OW head would be an appropriate head to use if someone doesn't feel like creating a new one since it would probably match that of Gary's OW head anyways. The sprite I am providing is NOT my own it is a recolor of one from Pokecharms.com but the camoflauge recolor is MY own doing. I posted it in the recolor thread looking for feedback but haven't got any so please any feedback would be great! Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back