• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Zowayix

hi
Years
zel:
In the old thread, someone said that to activate the shiny glitch, you have to LOSE to the shiny gyarados.
After you wake up at the pokecenter, every pkmn you encounter including trainer's pkmn will be shiny.

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2007
i love this game so much, because the best game to me was pokemon gold, because you could play in 2 regions. I also have a question zel: Can you battle Ash?
you will battle ash( he is red if you did not know ) zel wants to make sure it is still in there because that is one of the main parts of gold.

edit: some1 was faster in typing then me

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
Years
  • Age 29
  • NY
  • Seen Jan 29, 2014
i found a couple of glitches in beta 4

The pikachu in your backyard.
The continuous pokecenters
Somethings wrong with the move deleters mouse (0_o)
annnnnnnnnnnd the map

alureon

Alureon the Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2009
It5 has diamond graphics. It's B4, but no Pikachu

Oh well just think of something, not sure on whats wrong and if not then Pika is not a big deal. My favorite electrics Magetzone in this case Magnaton and Electavire. Whatever works for you.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
oh yeah zel , if i try to use vs seeker after the battle , it just says the text it would say after you defeat the trainer....

glitch or what?:\

Don't pay too much attention to the Vs.Seeker, it will be replaced soon by a Phone System (I'll talk about this as soon as I finish implementing them, but I mentioned a bit in my list of features, has anyone checked it out? :))

Nice to here your running at full speed Zel! Hey when are we going to get some new screens?

As soon as I reach my First Goal, as it has always has been (which doesn't mean I'll never post a screenshot, it just means that most will come after the First Goal)

What do you have to do to get it though? I talked to everybody there and nothing happened

Instead of asking for spoilers, why don't you have a look at the walkthroughs in the Tourist Section? (I think dirk mentioned something about it)

I also have a question zel: Can you battle Ash?

You can battle Red, from Gold (the game), and later you will face Ashlee, a semi-Ash character (just semi, because she is evil XD)

zel:
In the old thread, someone said that to activate the shiny glitch, you have to LOSE to the shiny gyarados.
After you wake up at the pokecenter, every pkmn you encounter including trainer's pkmn will be shiny.

Yes, I have been examining the Gyarados' script, and I rewrote it in a different way, because I think the last warp had something to do with the glitch (and the losing thing has also been taken care of)

oh b/c when you talk to it, you get a pikachu. EVERY TIME YOU TALK TO IT!

Yep, I just forgot to assign its sprite the flag I used -_- (Now there's only one Pikachu there ;))

It5 has diamond graphics. It's B4, but no Pikachu

Spoiler:

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
Years
Great to see you back zel! Hoping to finish goal 1 soon, and I know what you mean about remaking Celadon, I have tried beofre, and failed. Please do not follow in my footsteps, oh mighty scripter king.

LiquidR

I am the shadow on the moon at night
Years
Hmmm... I've been noticing quite a few complains lately... Not good...

It wasn't my intension to complain. It was mere a suggestion.

Anyways, I hope the next beta will be available soon.

Keep up the awesome work
icon10.gif

ZoFreX

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2007
Nice hack zel, got a question, you going to add any new gyms to the hack?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
to ZoFreX..,

I don't think so, 'cause zel's goal is to remake PKMN Gold...

to pokeguy12..,

Well.., I haven't tried playing any Betas yet ('cause I don't wanna get spoiled by Betas).., but according to my memory, it should be in Cianwood after beating the Gym Leader there. His wife should be around there walking... (Am I right..? )

Oh well... zel, keep it up! And never stop! Reach your dream, so I won't be mean(joke, couldn't think of anything that rhymns...)

take care!

pokemon1.0

zeikku SSJ7!
Years
What treecko event are you talking about?

its a secret so i can't say, i stumbled apon it after 48hrs of simultaneos gameing, but lets just say treecko isnt in the wild...
sorry i dont wanna ruin it for anyone

The one in national park >_>

but y tell everyone!!!!!!
now everyones gonna have one sooner or later...*cries*

secrets should not be revealed, it may spoil a game.. i love this hack and even nintendo wouldnt be able to pull this remake off =]

ive noticed that if your in kanto and fly to route 4 u end up in blackthorn, if you fly to pallete you end up in new bark, if you fly to the pkmn center near the power plant you end up in mahogany...

will this be fixed in B5?

Last edited:

ChrisG14

I'm back baby!
Years
Zel, you didn't update dirk's walkthrough yet. The update is one of the attachments and it answers some of the questions that people keep asking.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 23, 2008
its a secret so i can't say, i stumbled apon it after 48hrs of simultaneos gameing, but lets just say treecko isnt in the wild...
sorry i dont wanna ruin it for anyone

but y tell everyone!!!!!!
now everyones gonna have one sooner or later...*cries*

secrets should not be revealed, it may spoil a game.. i love this hack and even nintendo wouldnt be able to pull this remake off =]

ive noticed that if your in kanto and fly to route 4 u end up in blackthorn, if you fly to pallete you end up in new bark, if you fly to the pkmn center near the power plant you end up in mahogany...

will this be fixed in B5?

Lol it got deleted anyway

Anyway the glitch that when that happens is VERY helpful ^_^

pokemon1.0

zeikku SSJ7!
Years
yes it can be, but i havent got the magnet pass, due to the fact the machine part isn't in the water (i looked at the walkthrough,and still couldnt find it).... i gave up on the train so i go for cruises XD

but i hope that the flying to citys throughout kanto is fixed

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
yes it can be, but i havent got the magnet pass, due to the fact the machine part isn't in the water (i looked at the walkthrough,and still couldnt find it).... i gave up on the train so i go for cruises XD

but i hope that the flying to citys is fixed

What do you mean? You looked at its new location at the walkthrough? Are you using the latest bugfix? Because I had the same problem in the first B4 released, but the bugfix fixed it.

Back