• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Swampert Tools Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
Years
Great tools, especially the item picture editor... It came out just when i needed it!

Glad it helped you r@ffe! It's about to help a lot more people now, as I added functionality for Leaf Green and Emerald into it!

Download in the main post and enjoy the item image editing lovelyness :D

Hacker01

I'm a hacking ma ROMZ!!!
Years
Wow, you have done a lot of updates to your tools!

Thanks for updating item image editor with emerald, thats what I'm hacking so it will be very useful to me!

Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see more!

Swampert 22

Years
Its here!

A lot of people have been asking for it, so I finally got round to adding Yellow and Green versions to my Gym and Elite 4 editor!

Enjoy it people, download in the main post!

Any problems with it, make them clear so they can be fixed. I also added in a little function, courtesy of my buddy Darthatron, that will make your ROM editable, if it isn't currently. Basically, de-check the "read only" option, but not everyone knows about that!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2008
crystal mart editor

could you add crystal compatability to the mart editor and make a gym editor for gsc.

thanks

Reaper 6

(Reaper 6) the six samurai YGO
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2009
could u make more gba tools for fire red leaf green please

Reaper 6

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2009
well what about a gym leader and elite 4 editor
or a world mapclone beca editor because they would be useful and i cant use cyclone because it deosnt work on my computer and for other people

Swampert 22

Years
well what about a gym leader and elite 4 editor
or a world mapclone beca editor because they would be useful and i cant use cyclone because it deosnt work on my computer and for other people

Well the new PET covers all trainer battles, so a gym and elite four editor would be pointless.

To be honest, I'm not that good of a programmer, so I doubt whether I would be able to make a world map editor, LU-HO may extend his to edit the pictures.

Reaper 6

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2009
Well the new PET covers all trainer battles, so a gym and elite four editor would be pointless.

To be honest, I'm not that good of a programmer, so I doubt whether I would be able to make a world map editor, LU-HO may extend his to edit the pictures.

he wont ive asked but could you try with the world map editor

Swampert 22

Years
he wont ive asked but could you try with the world map editor

I guess I could try. I understand how it works in hex, but actually making the program would be hard. I don't know how to load and manipulate images in VB. I'll look into it though.

Swampert 22

Years
Exellent job!!!! are you gonna get more for Gol/silver and gba gams?

Like I said before, it's a question of what programs need to be made, that are in my capability of programming.

I'm adding Crystal version to the mart editor and making a Gym and ELite 4 editor for G/S/C. THey are my current plans for the near future.

Swampert 22

Years
Pokémon RBYG Trade Editor

Pokémon hacking fans, I have another tool for you!

May I present:

Pokémon RBYG Trade Editor!!!

tradeeditor-1.png

Its a simple tool that I made today and yesterday to edit the in-game trades in all the first generation ROMs. I tested it and it worked fine for me, (WinXP and Vista), but if you have any problems let me know.

I want to say a big thank-you to HackMew who helped me out with some programming yesterday. My programs were like rusty old cars. They ran, but not as effectively as they could have, now, I have a greater understanding of VB. Thanks mate!:D

If you guys like it I'll make one for GSC too.

Download the program in the main post! YAY!

fleek

Fleekinator
Years
Hey Swampert, I am a fan of your tools, since the classic Pokemon do happen to be my favorite.

I was wondering if you could make, and/or point me towards a good Starter Editor for Pokemon R/B/G?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back