The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

Old September 12th, 2013, 05:31 PM
Peitharchia
// and finite incantatem

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Peitharchia
Are your a fan of racing games? What are some of your favorite games from this particular genre? What do you like about these games? Do you like racing games that are strictly about racing, or do you like the ones that incorporate storyline into the mix?

Last edited by Peitharchia; September 12th, 2013 at 10:00 PM.
Old September 12th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Wobbu
Wobbuffet tho

Nature: Relaxed
Yes I love racing games. I've been playing them for almost as long as I've been playing video games in general. The first racing game that I played was Crash Team Racing, and then I got into the Midnight Club series. When it comes to racing, I prefer track design over everything. Unique power ups, if available, are also important. I've never cared much on whether they have a storyline or not, I'm always more focused on winning

Favorite racing games:
Crash Nitro Kart
Mario Kart 7
Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition (Remix)
Burnout: Revenge
Old September 12th, 2013, 09:05 PM
Starlight Sprite
Resident Moon Fairy

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Starlight Sprite
I'm not really into them, but I've played a few fun ones. The only racing game s I've ever owned and played extensively is the Mario Kart series. I've done some miscellaneous arcade racers with friends, but it's not usually my idea. I generally stink at them. If Sugar Rush in Wreck it Ralph was an actual game though, I would so play it.

Gym Leader Korrina
Old September 13th, 2013, 07:23 PM
Genesis
The world needs a new hero

Nature: Timid
I love racing games actually. The first one I ever placed was Cars on my GBA then I got into more realistic games like Midnight Club, NFS, FallOut and the Burnout series which are my favorites.

genesis @ vm | pm | FF.net | credits | pairs
Out there, in the silence, I'll be gone
Old September 13th, 2013, 09:03 PM
New Eden
Master Spork

Nature: Modest
I'm sort of a racing fanatic. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is pretty much by far the best kart racer that's come out in years IMO. Everything MK7 can do, that game pretty much does better (it's also a giant nostalgia fest.) I've played the more arcade-like racing games a lot and they don't seem to get boring quick. I'm honestly not a fan of the Mario Kart games past Super Circuit (DD and onward feel like something in between an identity crisis, and a gigantic item mess.)
Old September 14th, 2013, 01:03 AM
Nova
If I die, I die~

Nature: Quirky
I like racing games a lot, especially the ones where you can customize your car with a lot of things.

My fave game has to be Midnight Club: Los Angeles since the customization options are huuuuuge within the game. The Vinyl Editor allows you to create everything, EVERYTHING :D
Old September 14th, 2013, 01:16 AM
AirSabin Bubblun
Inactive/personal problems

Nature: Relaxed
I have been a fan of racing games since Mario Kart was released, and it's one of my favorites. The best racing game I've played was Crash Team Racing, the tracks were great as well as the storyline to it as well. I also happen to like Gran Turismo as well, but unfortunately haven't played the 2nd or the 5th one.

Looking for a scripter desperately for Pokemon Dark Nebula. If you
would like to help, drop me a PM or VM.
It's a Romhack btw.
~Twitter~ ~Youtube RH~ ~Youtube Music~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links