• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

And it's not that no one dies in Bleach. I think ILP means no good character dies in Bleach. So far, only the bad ones.
Spoiler:
Yeah, that was what I meant.
Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hey everyone. Sorry that I haven't been on in a while. My weekend was busy and I was dead tired after school yesterday.

Here's my zanpaku-to.

Zanpakuto Name;Ryukai
Type;
Kido/Melee
Zanpakuto Spirit;
A red half-man, half-dragon spirit
Release Command;
Shatter the skies!
Shikai Details;
Has a strange energy around the blade that adds to the cutting power of the blade. The energy can branch from the blade, but has a range of 7 feet.
Bankai Name;
Ryukai Matsune
Bankai Details;
Two red blades that contain dragonic power. They can shoot energy similar to Wind Scar or blade shaped blasts. The energy can be manipulated in any way, but the attack has to be made quickly, or the energy dissipates.
Anything Else;
optional
I like your zanpakuto. It's abilities are simple but powerful, kind of like Zangetsu. Are you an Inuyasha fan too?

Ah, okay, that makes sense.

He could also join squad 12 as a Lieutenant.
But I'm sure you can earn the captain position pretty fast.
Well, I'll transfer him to Lieutenant of Squad 12, since that's what you two want.
But he can let me know later if he wants to be captain of Squad 2.

Colour of my spiritual pressure?
A green-ish sort of colour, verging near teal. Just 'cause it's a cool colour. Are topics allowed to be done by other people, Zam?
Since I seem either forget to do them or just don't have time too, I'm gonna let members suggest weekly discussion topics if I don't update it.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Can I post some fanart soon? It'll take a while to post though. By the way, it's sorta Anti-Aizen and slightly Anti-Ichigo, but I just find it funny.
Sure! I was wondering when someone would post some fanart.
Just don't expect any from me. ;p

Killed off? I want any character who should have died, to be killed off
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Wow this place is bustlin' xD

I still need a squad/Captaincy xD xD
Yes it is. :)

Apply for one. ;p

Wow, so many members now :D

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
You better run for the hills boy... >3>

Last edited:
Years
Yes it is. :)

Apply for one. ;p

Alright. xD

I would like to formally declare my application for the captaincy of Squad 6!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Oh btw.
Air_blade.gif

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
I guess Hinamori is important to Hitsugaya... But still you have to admit, she doesn't do very much.

Spoiler:

Kamiya-chan said:
How many posts does it take to join a squad?

Just apply.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Well, I'll transfer him to Lieutenant of Squad 12, since that's what you two want.
But he can let me know later if he wants to be captain of Squad 2.
Woo! As if I'll let him leave
Awesome.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Well, you have to choose one or clone yourself. Then either the captain will accept/deny you or Zam will just add you if there are no members.

Zameric said:
"After you have proven that you know how to follow the rules and are relatively active, then you can ask to join a squad.
It is up to the captain (or the highest ranking member) whether or not to accept you into their squad.
After me, captains are the highest ranking members of the club."

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Anyone else ticked that Bleach is taking a 2 week hiatus? I know I am >:[

Oh well, we can't do anything about it.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
I would like either Squad 9 (favorite number), Squad 11 (Kenpachi's squad), or Squad 12 (my age)
Despite that I wouldn't mind more people in my squad... I don't think you should be in Squad 12, ONLY because, well, you won't be twelve when you're thirteen...
Well, I'd like 9, but I don't think I'm Captain material, am I?
Well, you've posted 14 times over 6 days (the 1st of October being when you joined), averaging just over 2 posts a day. Since you're still rather new to the club, you probably wouldn't be given a Captain's seating right away (for comparison, Rasencero was only given a Lieutenant seat, despite being in the club for almost a month now).
Anyone else ticked that Bleach is taking a 2 week hiatus? I know I am >:[

I sure am.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Rinna

Uhm..woof?
Years
Well, you've posted 14 times over 6 days (the 1st of October being when you joined), averaging just over 2 posts a day. Since you're still rather new to the club, you probably wouldn't be given a Captain's seating right away (for comparison, Rasencero was only given a Lieutenant seat, despite being in the club for almost a month now).
Good point. I'd like to join 11 if possible, since Squad 9 would have a non-captain as it's only member, hehe

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Good point. I'd like to join 11 if possible, since Squad 9 would have a non-captain as it's only member, hehe

Spoiler:
A new squad member :o
Welcome to Squad 11! I am your Captain. Hope you have a nice time here in Squad 11 :D

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back