• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

(just hope your hiatus doesn't turn into drops? maybe try a meme or a musebox to try and help your motivation or something. it helped mine a bit. also picking up a new muse did for sure.)

I hope so; I love playing Wendy at both Som. and Animus ;; And I'm considering picking up three characters (maybe all at once; Lucy Heartfilia, Edolas!Wendy, and a Suicune OC with Sieg Hart as the PB/FC) so voicetesting will most likely happen XD;

133. Haha, if only some of the others from back then would show |D Thank god I'm not as obnoxious as I was back then, though.

Same ;o; I think I've gotten a lot better since ><;

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
Years
3. Man I need to get up in four and a half hours and I'm not even sleepy. This is what happens when I spend half of rehearsal napping and eating skittles.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

As I seem to be only making one post per day I guess I'll say everything I normally do.

This tea is awesome.

It's cold and windy outside.

I like sports.

sarcastic comment about fairy tail.

>meme arrows comment

Super interesting post about a show I just watched.

Pokey, you watching x yet?

Another sarcastic comment about fairy tail.

Years

As I seem to be only making one post per day I guess I'll say everything I normally do.

This tea is awesome.

It's cold and windy outside.

I like sports.

sarcastic comment about fairy tail.

>meme arrows comment

Super interesting post about a show I just watched.

Pokey, you watching x yet?

Another sarcastic comment about fairy tail.

You forgot about mentioning some really good animu. Also caught up with Pandora Hearts. I think it's about to hit the climax.

PG Tips

Neck biter extraordinaire
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015

Sorry laplap, haven't gotten around to watching X yet. :(

PG Tips

Neck biter extraordinaire
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015

On alt because school laptop and changing accs takes effort.
Hello new person.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I would welcome you warmly if you were a member of the Chrome Master Race, as you don't appear to be I'll just say hello. Hello.

I love the history team.
kCAzUkf.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back