• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

This tennis match just got serious. Don't talk smack about her oneesama.
bPY6F.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

eeeeeeeee! Ryukaa has Stitch as his theme! ♥

/cough. Anyways, I have a job that I'm sure the majority if not all of you would go 'lol i would never try a job like that'.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Football was ok, if only Poke were a football fan it'd be gloating time.

lol, I got unbanned from MAL by asking nicely.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I know several people who are going to Otakon. I wish I could go myself but orz it's a few states up. ;w;

Years
74. I actually just paid up for my pass to MetaCon right before checking this thread. I gotta get confirmations and payment from the rest of my traveling troupe, though, before I buy their passes.

Luckily for me it's only an hour away. At the same hotel CONVergence is being held at. Nice thing about this small con is that the passes aren't as pricey as CONVergence's are (I paid $25 for an advance pass for all ages while CONVergence's are $100 for adults while we're still 3 weeks out from the actual event!). Actually, most local cons are nowhere near as pricey as CONVergence, now that I think about it.

Anyway, looks like LittleKuriboh will be a guest at MetaCon when it hits at the end of August! I can't wait to see if they get any other interesting guests!

Years

This avatar/signature theme I have now is sort of an "Expy" of one of my previous themes (The Chaser), both showcase Australian comedians yet no-one on this forum doesn't seem to recognize it.

So yeah, go figure.

It's just that I want to show my Australian-ism.

In fact, no one on PC (except TylerSymes) could even recognize that those two themes (The Chaser and this one) featured Australian comedians.

Years

I often grabbed lots of friends after breaking my tradition of using Pokemon avatar/signature themes.

One in particular earned me a handful of funny comments, nicknames and even a meme. I bet you all know which one it is...

I tend to work in sync more with male themes even though I'm a girl. Hikari loves genderbending...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Probably gonna switch to a new theme after I get my old computer back, most likely gonna use either Leaf or Ruby if not another FF or Persona theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back