• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Um I'm new here as well. Looking to get into competitive, but don't really know where to start. I currently own only Soul Silver and White, but I've played from RBY to Black and White. Haven't beat White yet though... :(

:t006:

Hi BAFielder, and welcome. You can call me Hikari.

Have you checked out our Battle Center yet? It has lots of battles you can take part in.

I might also show you Current Generation Pokemon Gaming which has both HG/SS and B/W covered. And I hope you plan on getting Black 2 and/or White 2 soon, I have yet to play either.

If you ever find yourself lost, feel free to contact any moderator. They aren't too difficult to spot in the crowd, just look for bold colored names.

- Hikari10

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello Fielder, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine~ so, you're into competitive battling? Here's the place you wanna visit.

Huv fun~

~Mid

Years
Hello to any newer members here at PC,the community is pretty friendly so I hope You feel welcome see ya :)

Hi The Poke' Kid, welcome!

We have loads of friendly users... including me!

If you ever need to chat I'm just a VM away. Hope you enjoy your time here.

TwoDice

I'm a total noob
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
Hello everyone! I'm TwoDice. I'm big into trading. I can't wait to open up my own shop and trade with you guys. I'm looking forward to being on PC.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hello everyone! I'm TwoDice. I'm big into trading. I can't wait to open up my own shop and trade with you guys. I'm looking forward to being on PC.

Hey there, TwoDice! We can't wait to see what you have in store for your trade shop! Our traders here are big with trading. Hope it all goes well, and hope PC is treating ya well! ^_^

hi every1! im nick.
i just recently joined pc.
i apologize for my caps not working correctly d;

oh don't worry. i don't use caps as often as well. xD great to see ya here and welcome aboard! What brought you here, btw? ^_^

Years
hi every1! im nick.
i just recently joined pc.
i apologize for my caps not working correctly d;

Hi BroChickaBowWow, welcome!

Don't worry if your caps aren't working, some users post like that.

Why don't you tell us more about yourself so we can direct you somewhere? Well, have fun!

Puddin' Pop

School Kid
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 3, 2012
Hello! ^^ I have been looking at some threads before signing up for quite a while now, and I got the hang of the rules!

Nes-One

Another Person Into Pokemon
Years
Hi I'm Nes-One, you can call me Erick, I'm new and still trying to get an idea of how the rules work. My bad if I come out as unfriendly or something like that I'm just really socially awkward. You can friend request me if you guys want to. Just some things about me when it comes to pokemon games my favorite games are pretty much Yellow, Soulsilver and Black.

Years
Hi guys, welcome to PC! Hope you have all been enjoying your November so far. :3

Tommy, have you tried posting over at the Quick Trade Thread? More people would probably have what you're looking for there!

Years
Hi I'm Nes-One, you can call me Erick, I'm new and still trying to get an idea of how the rules work. My bad if I come out as unfriendly or something like that I'm just really socially awkward. You can friend request me if you guys want to. Just some things about me when it comes to pokemon games my favorite games are pretty much Yellow, Soulsilver and Black.

Hello! ^^ I have been looking at some threads before signing up for quite a while now, and I got the hang of the rules!

Welcome to you two. Hikari here.

Nes-One, I see you should check out our Current Generation Gaming section, which has SoulSilver and Black covered. And make sure you read the rules!

And Puddin' Pop, nice you've already read the rules. Why don't you browse the forum and see what you like.

Alright, I'll see you two!

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2013
Hey, I'm Emilyk and I'm new here. And um yeah?

That went better than planned :/

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 4, 2012
Hey guys, Kyoraku here, but you can just call me Kyo. I'm new to PC but experienced with other gaming forums. Anyways I finally picked my DS up again and started playing. Getting back into the competitive EV and IV training again, would like someone to talk with about how they think we should be training. I don't use any gamesharks or hacks, everything I do is done manually ;)

Years
Hey guys, Kyoraku here, but you can just call me Kyo. I'm new to PC but experienced with other gaming forums. Anyways I finally picked my DS up again and started playing. Getting back into the competitive EV and IV training again, would like someone to talk with about how they think we should be training. I don't use any gamesharks or hacks, everything I do is done manually ;)

Hey, I'm Emilyk and I'm new here. And um yeah?

That went better than planned :/

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Hi Kyo and Emilyk, welcome!

I might get you started on what boards I shall recommend to you.

Kyo, your ideal section would probably be the Battle Center where it's all about the battling, and you'll find some helpful tips to eventually become a pro.

Emilyk, I don't know what particular board you might like so I recommend you just browse the forum and see what you like.

But hey, have fun, you two!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back