• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digivolve! into The Digimon Fan Club

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Accepted, I know it sounds... fantastic I want to start a war over which season is better...

teehee

Also I watched the first episode of fusion

And+that+s+why+I+will+always+be+a+Digimon+fan+_3f2ccd264c3bc62ac0432bad8acacc90.jpg

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
I prefer the Japanese versions of the six seasons, as the dub kinda ruins things... I have seen all 54 Episodes of Adventure, all 50 of Zero Two, and all 79 of Xros Wars. But I like Tamers, Frontier, and Savers, though, with Adventure, Tamers, and Savers as my three favorites.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Yeah as a kid though dubbed and subbed I had no knowledge of so I am accustomed to Tai's voice and the others being such, I didn't find 01 and 02 to have bad dubbing everyone but agumon sounded about right but then again what would agumon sound like?

Years
If you watching Xros wars just watch it in the original japanese. (I'm not one of these Dubs vs Sub guys) but we know that not everything is translated properly (especially when the demographic of a show is a "younger" viewer audience in a different country.)
Xros Wars isn't bad.
It just isn't for me.

Data Sqaud / Savers is bad.
Lets debate.
Best Season of Digimon: (The best, not your favorite.)
Frontier

#Pokemon is a more successful rip off of Digimon

1. Heart Burst
  2. DNA Splicers
  3. Mega Evolutions

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Favorite: Adventure 01
Grew up on it, loved it.
Worst: Adventure 02
I didn't feel it had to continue, they summed everything up in 01 no need to continue... it just didn't appeal to me. I did however read the manga of D-Cyber and the other one and they were fantastic.

DO not compare a tamagotchi rip-off franchise to Pokemon...

Pokemon
1996 as a GB Game
Has many successful games
The games and Anime get localised

Digimon
1997 as a competitor against Tamagotchi
Has many successful games
The Games do not always get localised
The Anime does.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2022
Username: Rezilia
Favorite Digimon: Lobomon (though I'd prefer a BlackLobomon...y'know, a dark version? *sigh*)
Topic answer: Frontier. I think that's the current question...
Codeword(see rules): Digivolve!

--

Why is this your favorite Digimon? Wolf Spirit? Yes!
Who is your favorite character? Um... Rika
What is your favorite series? Frontier
Why is this your favorite Character? Cuz she's got the right personality! :D
Why is this your favorite series? SPIIIIIIIIRIIIIIIIIIIT EVOLUTIOOOOON!!!s...
Who do you think is the strongest Digimon? Omni X, isn't it?
Who do you think is the coolest Digimon? Beelzemon with his motorbike in Tamers. No contest.
What is your favorite quote from? Um... The Secret World? Or is this a digimon quote thing?
Do you guys look forward to the dubbing of Digimon Xros Wars/Fusion? No. The translators will ruin it.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Welcome join in on the fun, start a heated debate where everyone is on your side :D

while Pokemon is desperately trying to look more and more like Digimon, the latter has been able to keep it's varied aesthetics since year one, with a tiny bits of changes, with there now being a more dynamic pirate Digimon and OP's featuring the recently completed Greek gods group.

That is what I liked about digimon, since it doesn't have limitations because its all digital and stuff we cannot run out of ideas unlike pokemon... (I bet we will have a tentacle legendary if you know what I meanXD)
You can see this guy is a human so thats why digimon is so epic it can just minorly change a digimon and it looks just as cool. give this pirate a new outfit.. heck he's a new monster :D
1380806432688.png

here for the greek gods group :D

TADA click me for the fun

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2022
I have a question... The digimon next to our name in the first post is our favorite digimon, right? Though "Lobomon" is my fav, he wouldn't be my choice for a partner digimon. Is it fine to list a partner digimon to put beside our avi instead of our fav?

If so, Witchmon.

Years
@Rezilia chuckles hasn't updated the main post yet.
Witchmon is a goon. He sacrificed himself to save Kari :D
umm spoilers.. do spoilers apply?
-----------------------------
Why Frontier is superior:
It has an amazing plot. The show was planned out, no fillers. Every episode continued the plot. Character deleopment. It feels like every character had some development in some way. Maybe not Zoey, but S4 Tai learned what it means to be a leader, S4 Matt learned how to let people into his heart, S4 TK Learned how to grow up, JP grew with courage. He gave up fear. Duskmon was an awesome enemy, and what they did with his character was amazing. Mecurymon forced the whole team to work together for the first time. Lucemon beast.
#Chuckles we are not arguing the worst.
We are arguing the best.

Years
You are right!
I saw her before.
#2000+ Digimon I'm bound to make a few mistakes.
If I saw here I would Swat here. Just cause she's a bit batty.
#I don't like evil :p

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
there are 880 and something digimon but yeah there are probably more than that because every digimon is legitimately different in appearances so if it changes it's hat we call it a new digimon.!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2022
@charles

What sprite did you give meh?! D:

Here: http://opdisk.deviantart.com/art/Witchmon-274075615

^ Plz and thank you. Um... I'd prefer the last one but whatev :P

--

Oh, I found this: http://xuza.deviantart.com/art/TDA-Malkimon-278776439

^ It says it goes from BlackGatomon to Witchmon to LadyDevimon to Malkimon, but in the official series BlackGatomon just evolves directly to LadyDevimon...

I think they meant Malkimon is the fusion of Witchmon and LadyDevimon. Based on the appearance, that makes more sense.

I love fandom! ^^

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Ill cut on out and upload it to imgur :D

I gave you the closest digimon to lobomon

Years
Chuckles is there a thing of VictoryGreymon.
I mean those pics don't really matter.
The argument of the best fizzeled out.
I didnt know this was the magic school bus.
Miss Frizzle ><

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
giffactory.joeyteel.com/tiny

that is where I get the little pictures so I just got the closest greymon (DERP)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Hey just a question, does anyone here play Digimon Masters I am thinking of getting into it since its in english and its been around for 2 years so it must be doing well.

Years
I tried to a while back when i was uber hype for digimon online and it was in korean, but i dont really have time to invest into mmo's

Years
Hey just a question, does anyone here play Digimon Masters I am thinking of getting into it since its in english and its been around for 2 years so it must be doing well.
Oh yeah, I want to try it. But I told myself I'm not going to do it any time soon unless I've finished a big chunk of my university work. I have been on digimon forums and seen people talk about it and also watched a bit of some let's plays and I've got to say that the game looks a bit confusing to me. I guess it's going to change once you play it yourself...

Back