• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
I don't think shinylover asked to join, but he's another "shiny lover", so I say he can join. No news for me, although i have a chain of 13 in the sandstorm now. GL all!

pokebryce

devoted shiny hunter
Years
hey, just wondering out of interest, how long have some people gone SRing
Cause damn i'm getting bored, can't wait to get him.

Years
hey, just wondering out of interest, how long have some people gone SRing
Cause damn i'm getting bored, can't wait to get him.

Well I'm at 11,000 for Uxie and it still hasn't come. Dark Steelix lv. x told me that he had to do 54,000 freakin' resets for Uxie. So yeah, it takes a LLOOONNNGGG time sometimes. Question of my own: Does EVERYBODY get a shiny before 70,000 resets? I really want to know the answer because if it's no: I'm one of few to HAVE to go that high for one freakin' shiny. GL all... sigh...

pokebryce

devoted shiny hunter
Years
Damn thats alot, i don't know how many resets i've done
but i have been going non stop for a week or so now.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
My two successful hunts are Latias and Moltres. I hunted for Latias for eleven months, and I hunted for Moltres around fifteen months, I believe.

I'm still hunting for Beldum, though it's very sporadic...been at it since August of '06.

Years
My two successful hunts are Latias and Moltres. I hunted for Latias for eleven months, and I hunted for Moltres around fifteen months, I believe.

I'm still hunting for Beldum, though it's very sporadic...been at it since August of '06.

Oh my god that's a long time. Man, I'm soooo depressed. I was supposed to get a male shiny vibrava for cyan goggles, and my finger slipped and the chain broke. I only got 3 shiny females altogether. God my life is so bleak... all of the time just wasted...

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
Good luck everyone with your soft reset targets. I can't stand soft reseting. It's sooooo boring...

I think today I am going to be surfing the GTS for some shinies. Yesterday, I got shiny Heracross, Garchomp and Charmander off the GTS but turns out only the Heracross has a chance of being legit...=(

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
Good luck everyone with your soft reset targets. I can't stand soft reseting. It's sooooo boring...

I think today I am going to be surfing the GTS for some shinies. Yesterday, I got shiny Heracross, Garchomp and Charmander off the GTS but turns out only the Heracross has a chance of being legit...=(

Boring but worth it in the long run. im currently EVing a chimchar so ill probably chain some machop while im at it. GL with everybodys hunts.

i remember back when DP first came out i got a shiny dialga and palkia off GTS, but i lost them while attempting to clone, ( i remember i ended up with an Infernape lv 6) but they werent legit thats why i rarely use GTS anymore. But thats just me, i doubt anything on their is legit anyway.

Years
Maybe you should try chaining for your Swarm? I know shiny hunting can be hard sometimes, but shiny hunting is a tedious activity. Just keep at it, and you should get your shiny eventually!

Thanks, but I NEED TO CHAIN IN THE SANDSTORM. I promised Cyan Goggles that I would get her a MALE SHINY VIBRAVA, and the only three I got were female. My finger then slipped. Then I go to chain aron for shinylover to get a jirachi, and at almost 20 AND THE BASTARD USES ROAR BECAUSE MY REGIGIGAS WAS TO FREAKIN WEAK AT LEVEL 80 (half the attack) TO KILL THE GAY LITTLE ARON. God, I'm so ****ing mad...

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Hey guys. Today I SR'd at least 525 times for squirtle, and seeing the above posts its gonna be awhile. Funny how some of you say how you hate SRing, as I find it kinda fun... weird
Well.. I gotta read my summer book thats due in 3 days >.<
GL peoples.

Years
Shinylover: This is not a trading forum. Trades should be organized either through the trade forum or via PM. Also, if you knew anything about me or the club, you'd have known that I do not trade my shinies unless they are Pokéradar extras. Please leave.

On a lighter note, I finally chained Absol to 40 and have already captured three shinies!

Two are male, and the female has Pressure. This is going to take a while...

Oh, and SRs are easy. :P You can't call yourself truly dedicated unless you've bred a shiny. I hope I can call myself truly dedicated soon. -.-

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Shinylover: This is not a trading forum. Trades should be organized either through the trade forum or via PM. Also, if you knew anything about me or the club, you'd have known that I do not trade my shinies unless they are Pokéradar extras. Please leave.

On a lighter note, I finally chained Absol to 40 and have already captured three shinies!

Two are male, and the female has Pressure. This is going to take a while...

Oh, and SRs are easy. :P You can't call yourself truly dedicated unless you've bred a shiny. I hope I can call myself truly dedicated soon. -.-
Congrats on the shiny Absol! :D

Guess I'm not dedicated. =( =( =(

Years
My chain just broke on a shiny patch. The patch was at the edge.

It doesn't add up. If a shiny patch can break your chain, shouldn't it be possible to see shinies of something other than what you're chaining in shiny patches?

I caught a total of five Absol. Only two are Jolly. Only two are female. One of the females is Jolly. Only one of the Absol has Super Luck (out of five--more like Super Bad Luck), and it's the Jolly male. Since I've already saved my game, the Absol swarm is gone, so I can't get any more. I will train the Jolly female.

I have a bizarre compulsion to chain Roselia. Not tonight, though. I'll do some Chikorita, then turn in.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
All of my shiny Absol suck. Seriously, the one I trained had like a 14 in Attack or something. I'll definitely be chaining for more in the future.

Come to think of it, I haven't checked my swarm in a while. I wonder what it is...

If it's Absol or Spoink, I'm chaining for it.

I don't mean to sound naggy, MM, but how are the SHC cards coming along?

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
Oh yes...breeding. I might breed for a shiny Gible. That would be much funner then SR. And it might go a bit faster with Fast Egg Hatch AR code...=S

=) lol

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I find soft resetting to be more fun than breeding.

I think I will chain for a shiny Vulpix later on today. I really do love the look of shiny Ninetales. Too bad it won't have Energy Ball...

Good luck, everyone.

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
hey guys just here to say i'm gonna start for combee and regigiggias soon, funny i only just learnt americans get about 3 months off school and i 6 weeks lol. but i think it's cause i get more holiday during the year. gd luk hunting guys.

Back