• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Yeah... i hope that Barca will be the champions instead of the club that buys all for insanely high prices (althrough Barca does the same)...

Also wednesday is a friendly match between Belgium and the Netherlands... i hope Van Gaal knows how to create a team of our players, not like what happened in the Euros...

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Yeah... i hope that Barca will be the champions instead of the club that buys all for insanely high prices (althrough Barca does the same)...

Also wednesday is a friendly match between Belgium and the Netherlands... i hope Van Gaal knows how to create a team of our players, not like what happened in the Euros...

I hope Atlético Madrid wins after 15 years- or idk, some other team than Madrid or Barcelona for the first time since 2003.

But I know it's physically impossible for that to happen ever again so I'll hope for our neighbours to lose, as every year.

TY

I hope Twente does real good with Tadic and Castangios... i like Tadic in his Groningen period... also Ajax, many people dont like them anymore, but they have now a real young team, and a weak defence after Vertonghen left...

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years

How we going people (who are trying to count to infinity and know they will be here forever) hope we been goood :)

TY

Apart from some incidents... im great... i found my old Disruptor tank i made out of LEGO bricks lmao...

TY

It doesnt look like the real Disruptor from Tiberian Sun, but... pretty impressive though...

TY

Other things... i have made a new AI level for my modification lol...
No match for Delta 4-6 though (its too strong they gonna be in Single Player lmao)

Years

Yeah, and he actually likes my avatar/signature. He claims it suits my Quirky nature, which is a good thing.

Snorlax is such a fun guy to talk to cos he literally makes you lol.

TY

Delta 4-6 consists of 20 Reaper Tanks, 6 Elite Disruptor tanks and 38 Elite Infantry...
Might add more soon...

TY

More people decided to join the gang instead of fighting it haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back