• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky!: Pokemon Battle Royale! [T]

Years
OCC: Man Im slow, I need to re-read the posts for battle more often before I make more thinking the battle is dragging on :P MOVING INTO THE MOUNTAINS!

Avaith nodded his head smiling. "Nice to meet you Echo." Ulla returned to Shadoan and pointed onward to a path in the mountains. "Lets move!" Shadoan proclaims as the 3 young men move onward. with 3 components in their possession, they only need 27 more for both to compete and then some if they want to prepare themselves for defeat. Avaith acknowledges as Jev, Light and Stella begin moving. "I guess we should move too, you both coming?" Avaith asked while he made his way towards Shadoan. Jev walking beside him snickering. "What are you laughing about?" Jev then looks back at Echo and Mello before turning back to Avaith. "Well, I got you talking to her for one, I'm going to enjoy pushing both your buttons on this venture." "SAY WHAT?!" The 2 pokemon begin to bicker a bit and fuss at one another as Shadoan sighs, watching both of them carry on the conversation. "What in the world is going on between our pokemon?"

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

As they walked Echo smiled weakly at Mello's praise. "Thank you." Maybe it wasn't so bad to talk, and it would be nice to talk to someone other than Charlie for a change, and even then it was only a one sided conversation. Echo for mean time was just enjoying listening to Mello talk. Just her voice alone was lovely to listen to.

Foxtrot sighed, "I don't know about that. It would require telling others and after what has already happened it would force Charlie over the edge. He's sane right now but once he is informed about this deception, well, we'll have a massacre on our hands."

Alpha nodded, "True. If it doesn't work then Charlie won't even trust me. That would lead to a whole lot of problems. But, if you have faith in your plan then I'm willing to try anything."

Foxtrot looked at between the two and sighed, "Fine! We have to do this sneakily. No exclamations to the others and if we do inform them then they have to know the narrative as well. They need to know how dampening it was for Charlie's psyche."

The others were already moving out and Foxtrot got up, "Well, let's walk and talk then."

Jack looked back and saw Echo conversing with the others. "Well, maybe she just needed the right person to talk to." He turned to Kiba, "A few more shakes and it's sure to hatch." Jack also regarded Shadoan's pokemon "I have no idea, but if we were meant to talk with them then we wouldn't have a language barrier right?"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiba, Chapter 7: Love & War

黒心 キバ
Love & War

Mello followed alongside Echo, keeping close in case Echo was overwhelmed and decided to hide again. Just in case. I'm sure everyone will appreciate getting to know you, Echo. Mello followed quietly, humming and softly singing a cheery tune.

Kiba nodded. "And I'm sure even having the egg near the hot springs will induce hatching even faster. So yeah, let's move. Anyone want berries? If you're picky, I have almost every kind. And I'm sure the pokemon might appreciate some too."

Flare groaned and shook his head. No, don't just assume. I haven't even told you my plan. And we won't have to tell anyone that story, okay? He sighed and stretched out as they walked. It's so simple. Just treat him kindly, with affection. When he starts acting out, or getting mad, just be nice. And so he doesn't think we're just mocking him, more than just us three should do this too. At one point, we could go as far as hugging and nuzzling him. Look, if we show him that we're not bad simply because of our type difference, he might learn to be more friendly toward us, or at least trust us more.

And once he understands us more, then we can tell him what really happened to his father. By then, he won't simply direct his hatred toward ghosts. Because he'll understand that not all pokemon of one type are the same. It wasn't any of the ghosts here, it was the ghosts involved in that event. Flare picked up the spoon he had offered to Charlie earlier. The key is persistence. I'm not giving up, and I doubt anyone else is either. He'll have some time to think until Jack releases him again, we can start then. He stared at them both. So are you in, or out?

Years
Ulla perched herself to Shadoan's arm. Hearing Kiba talk about Hot Springs got him wondering as well. "You've done a quick run through the mountains, right girl?" "Wingull" Shadoan smiled petting her head. "Alright, can you point me in the direction of a water spring in the mountains? Possibly one with steam rising?" Winggull nodded again causing Shadoan to smile. "Which way and how far?" Wingull held out a wing pointing along an eastern path as Shadoan stops to survey it. "How far?" Ulla paused before speaking to give him a defianate answer. "Wingull." Shadoan sighs looking out east "So its farther than 4km..." Shadoan turns to Kiba when he heard the word berries. "Ill take some Oran Berries if you got any. They don't grow them much in the region I'm from, my team would appreciate it... Theres a hotsping out east, but its farther than 4km, if we want to make it there before nightfall, we should keep moving and hope that nothing blocks our way."

Shadoan kept watching back and forth between Echo and Mello, but kept his eyes on Mello before keeping his focus on what was in front of him. Light walked over beside him with Stella following. "Is there something wrong Avaith? You seem distant. Your not always acting like this." Avaith turned to Light with a weak smile. "Sorry, I have a lot on my mind. I don't really feel like talking about it right now." Light smiles a little and looks ahead at the boys before looking back at Avaith. "Were here if you need us Avaith. If something is troubling you, don't hesitate to tell me or the others."​

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Jack nodded his head, "Alright, let's head over there. By the way Kiba, I'm good. I have enough super potions to last me a good while." Jack looked at his watch, "Yeah, we better start moving if we want to get there without any trouble."

Alpha smiled, "That could work as well. We did try that once when it was only Bravo and I. He could have an entirely different reaction than 'choke the ghost until it dies... again' reaction he had. If we all share the responsibility it'll lighten the load of Charlie's negativity. Once we get to these hot springs we'll inform the other than. Knowing Jack, he'll have a good long talk with Charlie sometime tonight."

Foxtrot nodded, "Alright, sounds like a plan to me."

Echo smiled weakly, "Um, Mello? H-how would I talk with the others? I don't know anything about them and I'm pretty sure Fox is scared of me..."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiba, Chapter 8: New Friends

黒心 キバ
New Friends

Kiba nodded, handing a dozen or so Oran berries to Shadoan. He glanced at Jack again. "You sure about that? Even if they're not hurt, they could be hungry. And berries are always good." He smiles, politely. It was a free offering, after all. Berries are a renewable source and Kiba takes advantage of that fact.

Mello looked a bit worried for Echo. How do you talk to them? If you don't know anything about them, then all you have to do is ask. I think they'd like to know who you are. And Foxtrot... Well, you could apologize... I can go with you if it will help. Again, a gentle smile from Mello.

Flare nodded. Then we're all in agreement. And if he tries to go after one of us, then another can just take their place. Even a Kadabra can't focus on too many different things at once. Plus, it seems like no one has ever treated him kindly. And I'd believe that, considering his attitude. He looked at the group ahead as they walked. I think I'll try giving him this spoon again.

Years
The three boys continue their trek east until nightfall. As the sky grew dimmer and dimmer, they reached the hotspring. Upon their approach, they spot a familiar face. A green pikachu, bathing in the warm waters. On the edge of the pool was a small bag of his belongings and his red scarf he wears on his arm. "...Irek?" Shadoan asks. The green pikachu responds and rises up out of the pool. "Ye- oh... You three... Evening." His fur was dripping with water as he stepped back into the pool. "...So... How is your search going for starters?" Shadoan chuckles as he puts his bag down and walks over to the edge of the pool to check the temperature of the water. "Were looking for fire types while were heading for the caravan up here in the mountains. We were thinking of setting up camp near a hit spring if we had a chance." Irek grins and chuckles before laying back face up in the water. "Just don't trash the pool, Don't worry about wild pokemon either." Shadoan glances at Irek a little confused. "Why not?" Irek points towards an odd looking hollow pole with some sort of flower inside with petals that glow like the full moon. "Thats Silver Root, a special plant that only grows here in Lethia. When in season, they're spores act as a repellent when picked and can be used to keep pokemon out of campsites, even in their own territories. I picked that root while it was still fresh so its only good for tonight. Relax and enjoy yourselves."

With that, Shadoan smiled and felt relief. He began digging through his bag for his trunks and walked over behind a large boulder to get changed. Walking out, he place his clothes in his bag and jumped into the water. Avaith follows him in not too soon after. "WHOO HOOO!" Jumping in, he swims about a bit until he feels comfortable. Turning around behind him to use flame thrower to heat up the water a little towards his liking. Light jumps in, followed by Stella while Jev climbs in.​

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Jack was tired from all the walking, but he still had some things to do first. "I'll join you guys in a bit." He said. Jack walked some distance from the group, but still in eyesight and ear range to the group, to an outcrop of rocks and released Charlie. To say the kadabra looked ashamed would be a big understatement. Charlie was looking down at the ground, his ears drooping down.

"Charlie look up here."

Charlie very slowly brought his gaze up to meet Jack's. There was anger, regret, shame, and showing in his eyes. Jack crossed his arms, "You know what you did today was wrong."

Charlie looked back down at the ground and Jack snapped his fingers, "Charlie, look at me!"

The kadabra looked back up and was slightly shaking. "First you injured those helpless pokemon, you attacked Alpha, and you even used your powers against me. There have been a lot of close calls with you but this is the closest you have gotten." Jack's voice was strict and hard causing the kadabra winced at every word.

"I know how you see being with me as a privilege, an elevation above wilds, but if you're going to toss aside my authority any time you want then maybe you're just not ready to accept being my pokemon." Charlie looked at him with widened eyes. "That's why I'm instituting a new policy. For the next week you are not going to battle anyone." The kadabra gasped but Jack continued, "You're going to think about what you did. Not only that you're going to apologize to Flare, Alpha, and everyone else for your behavior. If I catch you so much as unleashing an attack then you'll get a strike. Three strikes and you're out."

The kadabra seemed to be in a daze as Jack got up, "Now you can make your decision. Leave and go back to the wild, or stay and become civilized. Your choice."

Jack walked away as Charlie sat on a rock, still processing what Jack had told him.

Alpha shook his head, "We need to get him better now. He's too broken to be let loose. He'll die out there. Flare get everyone together now. We need to work fast if we want to save him."

Echo looked at the water and poked it with a claw. "I-Is it safe?" She asked as she continued to poke the hot water.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
New Friends

Mello nodded and smiled. Of course it's safe... It's just very warm water... It's actually supposed to be very relaxing... Mello suddenly covered her face so she wasn't hit with Aviath's splash. H-hey, watch where you're splashing, hothead! She shouted jokingly, and raised both of her hands in the air, jumping in with a swan dive.

Flare nodded. Fine, let's get this over with. He spoke through the spoon in his jaws. He then padded over to the others, explaining the situation to all of the pokemon.

Kiba walked over to the tree, picking up a few silver roots, bringing them back and putting them in his bag. "I could probably find some herbal use of these." He then untied and removed his Kimono, soaking it in the hot water and placing it near the edge of the water, next to his bag, and climbed into the springs next to Shadoan, as he was already wearing shorts under the kimono. "This is so relaxing..."

Years
"Who said hothead?" Jev chuckled "You soon to be-" Jev's sentence was cut short as Avaith slapped him upside his head, looking at him with fire spurting from his crown, which Jev put out with the hot waters. Aviath tried to splash the water back as Jev dived and hit Mello instead. "Whoops..."

Shadoan glanced at Kiba and nodded to agree. "It is." Irek sits up looking at the 2 boys and Jack returning from talking to Charlie. "....Lets see If I can pin your names... Your Shadoan Tribil, you starting pokemon was Cyndaquil and your residence is in Jhoto... Your Jack Davis, starting pokemon, Drowzee and Kimono boy here is Kiba... I have no idea what you started with." Shadoan glanced at Irek quite impressed but wondered how he knew. Irek smiles a big dumb grin on his face turning to Shadoan. "Those computers the recruiters wore on their hips are trainer databases connected to the net. My division handles your mail if your family sends anything, so its my job to memorize to remember who all are.... Except Kiba, we ran his photo and couldn't find anything but his name, age and favorite foods." Shadoan chuckles and sits back to watch the night sky before looking at Irek. "How many divisions are there for this tournament?" The green pikachu sits up a bit surprised at the question, but none the less, answers. "There's 10 officer divisions, 8 of them containing pokemon while the other 2 consist of trainers. 1 and 2 consist of the recruiters, dispatchers, some of the guards for vendors, anything that requires a human to be there for while the other 8 consist of nothing but pokemon. 50 of us per division in teams of 5 with a specific task in all of the regions. All the pokemon are ascended so they can speak. Though not a lot of them choose to talk." Shadoan sat back to do the math. "10 division's, 50 per....wait, so there are 500 managing this tournament?!" Irek nodded his head as Shadoan slumped down into the water. "Thats a lot of people and pokemon." "You have noooooooooooo idea."

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Echo blushed from embarrassment, "I've never been in one before.." She gingerly poked a claw back in the water again. She looked at the others, took in a deep breath, and jumped in causing a moderate splash. She resurfaced and shook the water off her face, "It's warm!" She giggled as she watched Mello get hit with a splash from Jev.

Jack released Bravo and Delta out of their balls and pointed to the water, "Guys, the pool's open so feel free to relax." Bravo wasted no time in running over and jumping up as high as she could and curled into a ball, "Cannonball!" She shouted as she impacted with the water. Delta just sank humbly into the water.

Alpha watched as Flare went off to the others. Foxtrot made his way to the water and jumped in with a small splash. He pressed his back against the wall and just relaxed his body.

It was by this time that Flare had made his way over and was already telling the pokemon what was being planned. Once he was finished there were various reactions. Echo nodded her head, "Okay, I can help. Being nice for once instead of being scared of him would be good. If it helped me then I 'm sure it'll work for Charlie."

Delta smiled broadly but Bravo immediately narrowed her eyes, "Oh, no! I am not being choked by that b***ard again. If I want to die then I'll happily jump into the nearest volcano thank you. Until you can give me bonified proof that Charlie won't go crazy over us invading his space then you can count me out. Why are we even trying to be nice anyway? He's just a bigoted psychic that only hates us because we're different. I say we get him kicked out of here. Just nudge him the wrong way and BAM he's gone and we're all better off. No negativity and no hurtful comments."

Echo looked sad, "But Bravo-"

"Don't you remember all those hurtful things he's said to you Echo? All those times he dragged you through the mud because he could? This is the perfect payback! He will be doomed to be a wild pokemon and you can have some closure and show off that fighting spirit he said you never had!"

Echo frowned as she thought of Bravo's proposal.

Charlie meanwhile was still seated on his rock, thinking. He finally came up with a solution, he had to stay away from everyone, like he always did. No talking to anyone. As long as he was isolated then no one would bother him. He would just have to wait it out and once he got into the habit then time would pass very quickly and all would be well. Charlie closed his eyes as he fell into his meditative state. All he had to do was keep calm.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
New Friends

Kiba nodded, though the fact that all they knew of him was his first name, made him smile. "I hope it isn't too much to ask that I stay that way. The reason you have no information on me is simply because I don't give it out to many people; especially not paparazzi or news reporters. All people will know of me is my first name, and the fact that my friends and I are going to beat every championship league. Speaking of my friends, the reason no-one knows my friends is because I don't capture them in pokeballs, so they aren't registered either. Honestly, when I wasn't out on an adventure or quest, I usually lived at my home, which is isolated from most all people." He raised an eyebrow to Irek. "And if it's fine with you, I'd rather not be called 'kimono boy'."

Flare seemed a bit hopeful that the others were going along with it, but he scowled at Bravo. Only fools put their decisions solely on revenge. Charlie is just... Horribly misunderstood. I'll leave it at that. And I have a very good feeling about this plan. He shook his head at Bravo. We're doing this to help, and I assure you if he goes after you, or any of us, another will take your place in helping. If we have enough people helping, then no one will get hurt. He turned away from Bravo, spoon still in his mouth, a slight smirk formed. We're going to make him good again. But, by all means, go jump into that volcano. Flare chuckled a bit and climbed into the springs, at the other end from Bravo, meeting up with Alpha. Everyone so far except Bravo.

Mello giggled and shouted, H-hey!! Why all of the splashing!? She shook all of the warm droplets off, then smiled. She giggled and gave a clearly fake 'stern look' at Aviath. Calm down, I'm fine. Don't have a heat stroke. She turned back to Echo. So, you like the springs?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Jack chuckled, "Actually, I think that name suits you Kiba. It does leave an impression and isn't a name you're likely to forget."

Bravo scowled as Flare left, "Hell yeah I want revenge! For years I was forced to sit underneath his feet because I had no leverage! Well, guess what I have leverage now! Three strikes and he's out baby! Come on Delta." Bravo stepped out of the water but Delta stay submerged.

Bravo frowned, "Delta get up here now!"

The gastly shook his head, "I like Flare's plan."

Bravo grabbed her head in frustration, "You've only known the guy for a day and you're already siding with him! Fine I'll do it on my own!"

Bravo's walk was blocked by Alpha, "We're doing it Flare's way."

Bravo groaned, "Not you two Alpha! This is our chance!"

Alpha shook his head, "Either you're with us or you stay on the sidelines."

Bravo glared at Alpha who didn't even flinch. Finally she threw her hands into the air, "F-fine we'll do it his way!" She jumped back into the water, grumbling to herself.

Echo smiled, "Yeah, I do. It's pretty and warm and... good." She looked over at Foxtrot and swam over. By the time Foxtrot looked up Echo was already floating before him, "Oh, uh, hi Echo..."

"Um, Foxtrot. I wanted to say sorry for... you know. I was scared and let my fear run rampant. I'm sorry for putting you in the ICU."

Foxtrot cocked his head, "Oh. I wasn't expecting that. Well, you seem to be in control and more willful now so... apology accepted mademoiselle."

Echo giggled and hugged Foxtrot. At first the Sableye was taken by surprise and flared but managed to calm down and returned the hug.

Years
"I can't help it, its in my nature to fight." He splashes the water back at Avaith as the fire pokemon sighs. "I'm going to wash up." He starts to rub his arms with the water and attempting to wash his own back. "Well, your no fun."

Irek chuckles and leans back in the water. "Alright Kiba. Ill just have to update your information when the dawn comes." Shadoan glances over at Avaith and then back at Irek. "You can understand other pokemon since you....are a pokemon, right?" "Its my native tongue." Shadoan leans forward towards Irek. "Can you act as a translator for me? Avaith has been acting....strange....lately...." Irek opens his eyes watching the sky. "Can't, if you want a translation, its 800 for 5 minutes." Shadoan sat back a bit stunned. "800?! That's.....Just..." Irek sits up to look at Shadoan with glaring eyes. "My job is deliver your mail and uphold the balance in Lethia. Knowing what pokemon talk about, even their trainers pokemon is part of upsetting the balance. If you want translations, it costs. Sides, I don't really think there's a thing wrong with him. Pokemon usually take after their trainers so ask yourself if thats the way you acted, what would you even be feeling?" Irek sighs as he climbs out of the hot spring and shakes the water off to leave him a green ball of puff. He grooms his fur back down as he ties his red scarf back onto his arm, slides down and starts a campfire with his lightning. "If you boy's don't mind, Ill be staying here for the night and be out of your hair come morning." With that, he opens his bag full of berries and begins eating his dinner.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
New Friends

Mello smiled. What a beautiful thing... She watched as Foxtrot and Echo hugged. She glanced at Jev. But you're a bug type... Isn't it more in your nature to, well, bug people? Seems like it's only Aviath you bug. Why is that?

Kiba just shrugged shook his head. "I prefer being a mystery, honestly."

Flare watched Alpha fix Bravo's decision. He nodded to them both. I guess we start whenever Charlie returns. I'll go first, I still want to give him a new spoon.

Years
Jev grins as he turns to Mello. "No reeeason." Jev then ducks underneath the water as Avaith looks down in search of his shadow. "This can't be good."Jev then re-emerges from the boiling waters to grasp and carry Mello over his head.Avaith got up into a defensive stance as fire spurred from his head. "LET HER GO JEV!" Jev chuckles, grinning once more. "Alright." He walks over and drops Mello over Avaith, dunking his head into the water, putting out his flame as Jev walked back over to climb a few rocks until he was over the pool. Avaith was able to surface to catch that Mello was on his back, coughing up water. "You alright?" "CANNONBALL!!!!!!!!" Jev jumps from atop into the water below, causing a small wave to splash against everyone in the spring. "I think both fighting and bugging people is in his nature."

Irek looks back at the bathing trainers and sighs watching Jev's stunt. "I think I see the big picture... None the less, its none of my business..." He returns to eating his dinner until the star lit sky.

Shadoan looked over at Jev who had just made his leap and sighed. "Jev, your clean enough, get out and go eat." ".....Heracross" Jev obeyed and crawled out of the spring towards his backpack for some berries. "Weird....He's never been THAT obedient... Whats gotten into them?" He scanned the waters real quick and saw Stella washing Lights back in the waters while Ulla nestles herself on the springs edge to relax in the heat "At least those 3 are fine..."​

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Bravo simply lay against the wall as she watched the others interacting. Jev and Avaith were acting like children, with poor Mello stuck in between them, Echo was now over her depression... thingie and had made up with Foxtrot and of course Charlie was being Charlie.

Alpha looked things over and turned to Flare, "It'll be some time before he comes over, maybe just before we go to bed. We'll have to work double time to get him better."

Echo finished her hug with Foxtrot and smiled, "I'm glad that's better."

Foxtrot nodded, "Affirmative. Better to be friends, eh?"

The word, again. Echo twitched slightly but smiled, "Yeah, it is."

Echo swam back over to Mello and waited as she played with the others. This whole walk up here had been different. Mello was friendly, nice, sweet, and just so many other things. She was just like... Mara. Echo giggled to herself, slightly blushing as she remembered Mara. She was always so nice and the two were always compatible. It was like they had been made for each other, always hanging out, doing girl things. A stray thought came to her. Maybe that's why she opened up to Mello. Maybe it was because she saw a bit of Mara in her? Mello felt her blush grow, she could always just tell her. Yeah, she just tell Mello how she felt and they could work from there. Mello showed all the signs that Mara had given her, maybe she was just too shy to say it?

Echo looked at Mello with Jev and politely coughed, "M-Mello? Could I talk to you for a little?"

Jack got out of the water, "Well, time to get the food out." He began to unpack the necessary supplies from his pack as Charlie looked on. The Kadabra began to sweat but quickly pushed his fear down. All he had to do was keep quiet and everything would go smoothly.

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2023
"Thanks for healing my pokemon Nurse Joy!" James Storeson called out as he started walking out of the pokecenter on his way out he spots a shady looking guy in a cloak in the corner of the center, who follows James out of the center.

The guy walks up to James, he takes his photo using a cell phone before running it through a pocket PC attached to his hip. He pulls out a set of orange sun glasses and wears them over his eyes as he points at James, shouting "YOU THERE! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A BATTLE! One Pokémon! DO YOU ACCEPT?!"

"Ow do you have to yell! But yeah i accept" James said as he reached for a pokeball at the same time the cloaked man. "Vespiqueen!" the man yelled as a vespiqueen leaped out of his pokeball. "Go Magmar!" James yelled sending out his Magmar "Hmm Vespiqueen verses Magmar Looks like I have the upper hand here." The man's Vespiqueen charges at Magmar, attempting to use Bug Bite only to be intercepted mid way by Magmar's fire punch, launching the Vespiqueen into the air. "Flamethrower Magmar!" James yelled as magar sent flames spewing out of its mouth hitting the vespiqueen, knocking it out.

"Very good" The man said as he handed James a Map, a brochure and a Badge Case before walking away. "What the..." James said as he began to read the brochure.

-Earth and Sky!-
Are you tired of gyms? Want a challenge that will really put your metal to the test? Do you truly want to stand out above all the trainers on the solid earth you stand on? Take part in the Earth and Sky League: BATTLE ROYALE!

If you're reading this, then you have completed the first step in participating in our yearly tournament that ends in every winter. The objective is simple, Along with this brochure, you will have a map of approved battle areas for the components to your badge which you will need to qualify for the finals! You should also have a badge case containing your first badge component! Gamble it in a fight during your battles and win enough components to complete your badge! Only then will it reveal to you where to go to fight the devastating elite!

Grand Prize:
1 wish
2nd Prize:
$200,000,000 Cash
Runner Up:
A complete badge for next year's contest!

"A wish huh? Well that sounds interesting" He said as he opened the badge case to find his piece of the badge "Lets see...looks like i have to go this way" James said as he looked at the map then set off to join the Earth and Sky League: Battle Royale!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
New Friends

Mello shouted and stuggled, being grabbed by Jev. Hey!! Let me down you over powered insect!! Third damn time someone moves me without asking!! She scowled at Jev, noticing she had been placed on top of Avaith. Why does he keep pushing us together, Aviath?? She lost her balance on top of him and shouted, Aahh!! She fell and sunk under the water before resurfacing and spitting out water. She shook off until her head was dry and swam over to Echo. Yeah, what is it?

Flare simply nodded to Alpha, and watched the surroundings in waiting. A spoon remained clamped in his jaws.

Kiba glanced at Jack who climbed out of the springs and began to prepare food. He closed his eyes and just continued relaxing.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis
Jack finished preparing the food and called out to his pokemon, "Alright everyone. Come on and get your food."

Alpha made his way over and the other pokemon got out of the water. Echo looked at Mello and was about to speak when Foxtrot reached out and poked her, "Hey Echo it's food time." Echo weakly smiled, "I'll be there in a minute." She turned back to Mello and blushed slightly, "Um, Mello. You've been really helpful today and yesterday. You really seem to care about me, and I think I care about you. And I mean that, a lot. It's hard to explain."

Jack handed out his food to the others as Charlie slowly made his way to him. Jack handed Charlie his food and the Kadabra sat down eating as quickly as he could. The less time he spent here the less chance he would have of doing something stupid.

Back