• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
And spray it all over yourself many times over. The girls won't be able to keep away from you!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I only use stick deodorants now, maybe a spray here and there :)

On another note, my mom asked me to go buy milk at Super C which is not even two minutes from our house, LOL. But I'm horribly lazy and I'm already in my sleeping clothes, I'm still debating on whether I should go or not :(

Years
I've been a user of deodorant sticks over the last few years, and I really think they're better than spray deodorant. I just hate it though when I get close to the bottom and then it falls apart on me and when I run out.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yea, Dipu. I'm ending up going, haha x(

Zach, I hate when that happens, lmao. That's why I always got spares with me. In case one is close to being finished, I just throw the old one and use the new one :)

But sprays are more convenient when I go for martial arts. Sometimes I bring sticks to the gym in case I stink after a good training session, and sometimes I see the stick melting away *_*
Ever since, I bring sprays with me to the gym :)

Dipu.. aluminium? really? what..
What deodorant stick do you use? Or.. you USED to use? o.o

droomph

weeb
Years
What kind of stick do you use, out of curiosity? If it's one with little to no aluminum, I might use it. :I
Interestingly enough, this is what my deodorant looks like.
aluminum-foil-00-300x300.jpg

Years
What kind of stick do you use, out of curiosity? If it's one with little to no aluminum, I might use it. :I
I use Degree, and afaik there's no aluminum anywhere in the sticks. You just have to be careful to not have it raised a whole lot or else it could wind up breaking the stick :P

/againstatingtheobvious

droomph

weeb
Years
I use Speed Stick myself. There's no aluminium in it, and they have a pleasant scent to boot.
Jim Gaffigan says that it's worse than BO.

I don't know. I wouldn't say I need deodorant, but I don't exercise or do any activities anyways, so I really have no need. And I stay inside and away from people so they don't know if I need it or not.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I use Old Spice for my stick deodorant and Adidas for spray deodorant. The spray actually belongs to my dad, but I might use it sometimes.

And where are the girls at? Cmon! Don't be ashamed to talk about deodorant, we know you use 'em too!

Years
That's pretty much how my summers have worked.. up until this year where I never saw my friends whenever I was away from school. But I'm hoping now that will change since I can drive myself between Point A and Point B now.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Ohhh, that makes sense!

And what do you know? I have a stick of Speed Stick in the bathroom. Didn't see that there.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
You know who really needs deodorant? Public transit users! Especially on hot summer days where everyone is cramped up to each other :D

Honest

Hi!
Years
Ever been in a NYC subway car during rush hour? You'd be lucky to not be in someone's armpit, if you're as short as I am. =P Or maybe people are just really tall...?

Years
No offense to anyone here who lives in NYC, but the subway tunnels stink :p

It's been 4 years since I've been to NYC for vacation (and it was my first time) but I certainly remember the horrible stench that was in and around the subway tunnels

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm not complaining about the hygiene of Montreal's metro :)

Although there's stuffs that can make you go urk. Or when you enter some stations and the hobo just stinks up the place because of their smell^.^'

Honest

Hi!
Years
No offense to anyone here who lives in NYC, but the subway tunnels stink :p

It's been 4 years since I've been to NYC for vacation (and it was my first time) but I certainly remember the horrible stench that was in and around the subway tunnels

Some places, for sure. Homeless people like to live down in the tunnels, and people litter, and a whole bunch of other jazz. All adds up to one big stink bomb. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back