• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rate the user title above you - v2

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
4.2/10

Very childish and doesn't match your theme at all. In fact, I know its a reference from Pink Floyd but why have a Led Zeppelin sig if your referencing Pink Floyd? My opinion tells me that it would be better to have a banner that says 'I love old school rock' if you plan on referencing some of the old rockers. Keep in mind it is only an opinion.

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years
You got it right: I do love old school rock! Problem is I can't think of something good that says "I Love Old School Rock!" without using a Rolling Stones Lyric. I'm thinking about changing it though: I used to have it as "A Well Respected Man" (A Kinks reference).

Also I want to change my score for you to a 7/10. I may not even be about Linkin park and even if it is, it's still a real good name for an album.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
4/10 eyyyy gettin more funky with it

yeah y'all can do all kinds of special characters (which i generally just c&p haha) but no formatting or little images like staff does. that's why it's important that this game doesn't compare usertitles to each other but rather rates them on the basis of what they are vs what they could be.

Back