• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
How do you evolve the likes of Kadabra, Machoke and Graveler without trading with the NPC? I posted this question a few pages ago but i don't think the only way is to trade with the NPC for them to evolve.
There is no other way to evolve Kadabra and them, the only way is to trade with NPC's

I've just beaten the 5th Gym. But I'm just wondering where I can find a Dawn Stone?
I have a Snorunt that is over level 50 now... and I really want to evolve it to Froslass.
I think you need a moon stone or sun stone, either way, there are no Dusk Stones, Dawn Stones or any new stone from the fourth and fifth generation

Stuck :(
How Do You Do The Puzzle In The 4th Gym ?
Just follow the warps, and when you hit a correct warp,use a save state, it helps :)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
The hell? Yes. I'm sure. Every bit of Portuguese text I found has been replaced with English text. How many ****ing times do I have to say it. I don't know what you mean by 'level script' unless you are referring to the scripts that play when you enter a map. All of those I found with text in it? Translated! Just like everything else!

Yes. I'M ****ING SURE. I removed the setflag command from the no option. Evidently I missed some. It's a thing I went back and did when I was pretty far in the translation.
Okay, just chill dude =) I just wanted to be sure =)

hey im kinda of stuck, after those two girls leave the steam secret base, where do i go? its like the base above the dragon gym
Pick up the Alpha sculpture and bring it back to Prof. Jasmine =)

Trogdor the Valid

Custom User Title
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2011
Snakebyte has helped me with the majority of this game, so I've decided to quit bothering him and come here with questions. o_o

Okay. I just beat Stella, the steel gym leader. I have Whirlpool and Water Pulse, and when I go over and use Whirlpool on the, well, whirlpools, and go through, there is nothing on the other side. It's safe to assume this is not the place to go, then?

Secondly, now that I have Water Pulse, where do I go with that?

Oh, and on an unrelated side-note, stop the incessant nagging. Snakebyte has done an amazing job with translating. I have found absolutely no script errors, aside from Red being invisible in Snowce city, but he fixed that when I pointed it out. Not to mention how incredibly minor that is. So yeah, I'm not being an a**, but kindly hop off and play the English version already. :pirate:

GliscorOwnz

DatxGuyxJosh
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2013
Stuck Again :(
Snowice City.
I Talked To The Gym Leader South Of Mt. IceStorm , But Shes Not At The Gym ..
Help Please ?

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
Sorry for the repeat post, but my last wasn't very clear. I just beat the fire gym in Lauren, I went north using that log burn attack to Merydian city, to fight the gym leader. Except hes not there. I may have talked to everyone in the damn city and I don't know where he is. I know I can't go down the hole yet and I honestly have no idea where the gym leader may be. Someone please help this game has been most enjoyable up until this point.

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Sorry for the repeat post, but my last wasn't very clear. I just beat the fire gym in Lauren, I went north using that log burn attack to Merydian city, to fight the gym leader. Except hes not there. I may have talked to everyone in the damn city and I don't know where he is. I know I can't go down the hole yet and I honestly have no idea where the gym leader may be. Someone please help this game has been most enjoyable up until this point.

Uh... He's there. There is no script or flag that hides him... You sure you mean Merydian? Have you beaten Kosaka?

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
Uh... He's there. There is no script or flag that hides him... You sure you mean Merydian? Have you beaten Kosaka?

Oh my god. I'm a idiot. I didn't see the doors. Feel free to mock me I spent an hour looking for this last night.

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
...Really?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Excuse me. I just.

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

...I'm okay I'm okaHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

*juststopspostingnowXD*

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Snowice City.
Help Please ?

She's sitting at the end of the cave after you talk to her the first time at the south entrance to the cave. She's pretty much trolling you =P

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2014
Anyone run into this? At Mt Lauren with this trainer, cant get past it because it freezes with colors. tried resetting, resaving, different pokemon, everything. no way of avoiding the trainer either

pictures are on imgur, ends with z5QRx and 12aqL (cant post website links because not past 15 posts :laugh: )

Years
whats wrong here? what i have to do now?

unbenanntfpgd.jpg

GliscorOwnz

DatxGuyxJosh
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2013
Stuck :(
Where Do You Get TM28 Dig In Order To Go Down The Hole In The Lauren Region ?

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
Since this game has Gen4 pokemon, I'd like to know. Does this game run on the Physical Special split of the 4Gen or is it Pre 3rd gen? Also it's rare i get a good team at the begining of the game, I'm loving my party now. Go light platinum!

Trogdor the Valid

Custom User Title
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2011
Snowice City.
Help Please ?

I will assume you did exactly what I did. Hello, fellow superspeed junkie! :bandit: Well, I'll tell you what someone told me: Go back to Mt. Icestorm and DO NOT speed. It's so freaking obvious that it hurts. She will laugh at you and your (don't mind, she laughed at mine, too) dumbness... literally.

Hope I helped.

whats wrong here? what i have to do now?

*I would re-post your agonizing evidence of your stupidity, but 1. It's pathetic, and 2. I have not made fifteen posts quite yet*

Uh... you... you have to do what he asks? I don't think it could be anymore clear. Like, really. You go to the right side of Fagon (oh, how I make myself giggle) and talk to him. It is not a difficult thing. D:

EDIT: I see you already said that you had done this, so... congratulations? I guess?

I have figured out the Whirlpool/Water Pulse thing. So there's that.

Last edited:
Years
I just beat T. Steam in Esmerald City, about to take on the second gym. This hack been pretty fun so far, and I already have 4 pokemon for my team that I'm gonna use for the whole game. Also I got myself a master ball already.

I also find the exp that you get when you beat a pokemon awkward. A trainers Venipede gave me like over 800 ex and Glameows evolution gave me 300 something exp.

Trogdor the Valid

Custom User Title
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2011
I just beat T. Steam in Esmerald City, about to take on the second gym. This hack been pretty fun so far, and I already have 4 pokemon for my team that I'm gonna use for the whole game. Also I got myself a master ball already.

I also find the exp that you get when you beat a pokemon awkward. A trainers Venipede gave me like over 800 ex and Glameows evolution gave me 300 something exp.

Yes, the EXP is whacked. My Charizard was level 70 by the end of the first region. All of my Pokeymans are like, 50 and up. I beat the Lauren League. Now all that's left is the World Championship.

Back