• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If a Pokémon gave you a move?

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
if a Pokémon somehow had the ability to give one of its moves to you (a human) and then you now are capable of using that attack or move but a human can only know one move so choose wisely, what Pokémon move would you most want to be able do yourself? you can choose ONLY ONE

I'd like to know Heat Wave

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Bubble! How damn cute would I be?

tumblr_lhlj0dSpTJ1qcwik5o1_500.gif

People walk up to you trying to talk to you and you're just like "LOL BUBBLE IN YOUR FACE". Your pet needs a bath: "LOL BUBBLE IN YOUR FACE." Need to water your plants: "LOL BUBBLE IN YOUR ROOTS." Would without doubt be the most useful move you could have.

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
At first I was going to say teleport cause that would be so totally handy, but then!

1566.jpg

Spacial Rend! Essentially teleport because if you can cut through space you can certainly travel through it, but it also comes with a whole host of situational uses and potential for accidental destruction of the universe, too!

Last edited:
Years
I think Fly seems like one of two pretty obvious choices for me, since it would really make transportation a lot easier, and save me a lot of money. The other one would be Recover. I don't know to what extent it would actually work, but even if I was able to heal small scrapes that I had or cure a cold, that would really come in handy.

Something a little more out of the box that might be cool to have is Metronome. Sure, I might have no idea what I can do with it, but it might be cool if one day I was able to breathe fire, and the next I was conjuring up a hail storm.

nitemate

Don't play Pokemon anymore ...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 17, 2014
Rainy Dance. I like it when it rains

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
At first I was going to say teleport cause that would be so totally handy, but then!

1566.jpg

Spacial Rend! Essentially teleport because if you can cut through space you can certainly travel through it, but it also comes with a whole host of situational uses and potential for accidental destruction of the universe, too!

You couldve saud Spacial Rend because Teleport is too main stream

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

Wish. Because I then get more moves to choose from. Bahahaha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I'd go with Metronome since I could basically use any move I saw fit even if it was random but in a way that would make things even more fun.

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

It'd be more hilarious if you used metronome in the middle of nowhere... and suddenly started splashing around.

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Say Somethin'!
Years
Skill Swap, with it, i could be a famous musician, singer, artist, chef, or whatever i like to be for a temporary time. :3

Back