• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
So, you got three and a half hours of sleep. . . XI
Nah, I did eventually sleep after that.
Besides, I made it for over 24 hours with no sleep once. :D ...I spent the entire time on the internet and watching Pokemon, though.

Okay, last post was nearly an hour ago, and this is partially relevant to my conversation with Paladin.
Weirdest dream you've ever had?

Came up with the idea for the above because I had an odd dream last night that a dead relative's corpse was in my kitchen and she started talking to me. I:

Nutella contains vanillin.
Vanillin is made from tree pulp. .__.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Now, if the wings were fried in maple syrup, that'd be good :)

Basically, meat fried in maple syrup = <3

And also, canned beans in a maple syrup. Yummy.

x

Nutella is /drool

Years
Thats surprising to me, peanut butter is so good. Then again, I dont even eat much of it nowadays and prefer Nutella.

Not me, in fact I actually hate nuts. But then again I was in a school where peanuts are banned due to allergies and the whatnot. I once had peanut butter shoved in my mouth a few years ago and I literally spat it out cos it tasted so terrible.

Years
Well according to the stereotypes where I come from (Wisconsin) I'm supposed to be part-redneck, part-liberal (city) or part-Conservative (everywhere else) cheese and brat eating, beer drinking, farmer who watches the Green Bay Packers. Although some of my states culture has rubbed off on me. (Microbrew is best brew).

Peanut Butter is amazing! You put that AND Maple Syrup on Pancakes or Waffles and your going to have a wonderful breakfast experience.

Nutella is wonderful, however my wallet hates it, and doesn't go anywhere near it.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
The only time I've had Nutella was on these crepes at IHop. Those were amazing crepes just cause of the Nutella and I need more of that delicious stuff.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Nutella and Peanut Butter are the most beautiful spreads to come into existence. Although I have braces now, so I'm not exactly allowed to eat Peanut Butter since it gets rather sticky, which does suck since I love the stuff. Nutella on the other hand I haven't had for ages, although I used to love eating Nutella sandwiches, they were delicious! <3

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I don't really like nutella, but I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER and kaya!

So what's kaya? So in where I come from, there's this thing called kaya, or coconut jam, its quite good as well, it can be mixed with butter. It tastes sweet.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
NUTELLA.

Spoiler:

That is me. Nutella and I are like magnets, I have to strife with myself every time I go to the store to not buy it. Because I can't just have it on toast, because it tastes so incredibly good on a spoon. It's pretty incredible how good that stuff can be.

Also, peanut butter is nice too but not quite in the same way. And quite as good :]

Coco jam sounds like something I could get addicted to.

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
Speaking of coco jams, any vegemite lovers out there? Thank you based Australia for such wonderful paste.

Me at the moment:-

vegemitechildren.jpg

Years
Do you think there's such thing as nutella flavoured gelato? Gelato is already smooth, so nutella gelato must be super smoooth.

droomph

weeb
Years
No, i dont think so

I dont really like any of the pasty things, because it takes forever to get the taste out of my mouth. I only like nutella, peanut butter, etc with lots and lots of water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back