• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Firered Novus ROM BASE

Years
I have the following doubts:
1- 721 Pokemons, seen with all 'underlying attacks on 6 generation in the final version?
2 - will be added all the attacks and Mega / Primal Versions?
3 - Sera posivel modify the sprites of all Pokemon? (for a Hack Moemon 721 pokemon)
4 - Sera Posivel Edit Dex, Items and anything else with current editors? Or you will post a ini with the locations of entries?
5 - The Map will be able coloacar any generation in the grass?
6 - How much space'll be available for creation of rom hack?

sorry the bad inglish

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 26, 2015
Hi, I understand progress on this patch is slow right now. But I would greatly appreciate it if someone would provide the download link to the version of the patch with all the Gen 5 movesets. It would be invaluable for my hack.

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
They are just empty spaces to insert Fakemon IF YOU WANT TO.

Let's not forget that if you are going to use forms they each will take an index each, easily adding 70 extra mons, then you have megas, so there wont really be much space in the end.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
DOSENT WORK!!! I DID ALL OF THESE STEPS AND IT DID NOT WORK!!!

Perhaps elaborate on it? You followed the steps, but exactly how did you do it. The Alpha wasn't released yet, so....how can you complete the steps for a resoruce not avialable?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Is there a way to actually edit all the backsprites, frontsprites and icons with Advanced Series instead of GenIII Suite?
(I have the old demo)

Cya~

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Let's not forget that if you are going to use forms they each will take an index each, easily adding 70 extra mons, then you have megas, so there wont really be much space in the end.

Yup, but there really isn't any way to add in surefire megas (I'm thinking of making a script where it's essentially an evolution stone that can evolve the Pokemon either way, and after you use it, a copy gets returned to your inventory)

Skaraborne

The sharpest 'mon in the thread
Years
I'd like to ask a few questions about this patch.

1. How does your version of Mega Evolution work?
2. There doesn't seem to be any download links, while someone told me he downloaded this yesterday.

It really seems nice. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Skaraborne

The sharpest 'mon in the thread
Years
Does anyone have a link to the old version?

Yeah, I'd like to ask that too. Even tough it may be buggy, I still want to try it out.

I really think I'm going to wait for the alpha version of this patch to begin at my new rom.:)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
Well I think I owe you all a massive thank you for your support. I also owe it to you that I am sorry that I vanished and didn't update the patch or get back to any of your messages, the end of last year was a strange time for me, problems with my family had held me back from work and from updating the patch. But having now gotten a place of my own and set up my personal effects, I would like to say I am working on a more stable copy of 870 which will be out some time this year.
Some features will be kept and others ditched. I will update the main topic over the next few days.

I want to thank you all for your support, I will keep you all posted. - Jon

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Welcome back man. I sure hope 1 of the fixes you do are for the sprites. So I can replace/add in mugshots without messing the rom up and not get uncompressed image data for my hack. Good luck though.

Years
Well I think I owe you all a massive thank you for your support. I also owe it to you that I am sorry that I vanished and didn't update the patch or get back to any of your messages, the end of last year was a strange time for me, problems with my family had held me back from work and from updating the patch. But having now gotten a place of my own and set up my personal effects, I would like to say I am working on a more stable copy of 870 which will be out some time this year.
Some features will be kept and others ditched. I will update the main topic over the next few days.

I want to thank you all for your support, I will keep you all posted. - Jon

Finally ! Welcome back man !, Can't wait for you to release it :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
Over the next few weeks I will update the main topic about the new download currently Generations 4 and 5 have been completed and I am working on Generation 6 with only a few things that need to be added. I'm just play testing to make sure everything runs and works at the moment. I will keep you all posted.

Edit - The Alpha is now out all of Pokemon have their updated types, stats, sprites, moves and evolutions. Please be warned that this is the Alpha and I don't know what can go wrong. In the file I've attached inis for Unnamed Pokemon trainer and Gen 3 suite so just paste those into the correct folders and you should be able to edit away. So far I am working on completing Generations 5 and 6. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Back