• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
You Are Looking At The Future King Of Roleplaying. See You All Around.

Hey guys, already started posting in a thread but I figured I'd post here - I'm new to PC in a sense, long time lurker but I signed up at last. The RPing was a secondary reason, but it's probably going to be the reason I frequent PC now. :)

Welcome to PC! :D It's an awesome place for RPing :DDDDDDDD If you both want help (and info about open RPs...) Ask me! Cuz I'm a huge stalker xD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
New people yay! :DDDD My name is Lucia and I'm one of the Veteran RPers according to the emblem on my profile :B, having started sometime back in 2004 or something like that (over at 4Kids and later at a virtual pet site; man did I suck then).

Also here to help if ya need it. In fact, I'm sure most people here would be willing to help out riiiiiiiight?

And I'm sorry if I sound egotistical or anything; I meant everything in good fun ;;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Now, now, we're all equally good at RPing; we just have different styles~ The RPA is public opinion, and "Best RPer" is just a title with no meaning. After all, the only thing you get out of it is an emblem; no special responsibilities or benefits, right? :P And I personally think the PQ is a bit biased; quite a few RPers who should be in it aren't :3 Not trying to flame anyone, I'm just saying.

Oh, and I think I'm finally gonna start on that Madoka Magica/Pokemon-crossover RP. Again, no one needs to know anything about Madoka in order to take part~ Everything will be explained in the thing, after all.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
The best RPer is also kind of like the Prom Queen and King; it's a slight popularity contest. I was voted for the Best RPer (once, a long time ago xD) because I was the old mod of the RP corner. Yeah, we didn't have the awards thing when I was a mod...(why do I suddenly feel old? I'm not even the most veteran, lol)

Also, like Roswell said, we do have different styles. I write like my posts are individual stories, which is why I either post fast or can't post for two weeks. Which is why I nag people to post. ;) I want, need, to finish the "story".

(randomly got an idea for an award)

Best Veteran RPer could be an award. Like Best Rookie, we could have Best Veteran...

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Roswell, While I do agree, some of the PQ members probably don't deserve to be in, you have to understand that they do other functions, most of which occur either on the website or on FB. I wouldn't be too quick to assume, especially since I do believe you don't know much about it. Still I do agree that some people are in there when they don't deserve to be.

However, I completely disagree that all RPers are equally good. That's just another way of saying we're all participating in the Special Olympics, and everyone's a winner. I know there are more talented RPers here than others, not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, but it's true. Nideous Lu, little dude, and Dia, for example, are much more talented than rusty, DeepImpact, and Samarth, well, I won't name any names, but you get the gist. Saying we're all equal is...bogus. :P

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
It is true that I don't know much about it other than what I've seen. And I guess I did go a little overboard saying we're all "equal". But we all have strengths and weaknesses when it comes to RPing, ne? I guess in a sense you can say we're all the same in that area.

...Idk, I'm not the best at getting my point across ;w;

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Roswell No, I see what you're saying. I do agree there. We all have our strengths and weaknesses. But that "area' is, to me at least, pretty wide. :P

And sorry if I came out a bit harshly. I'm the Prez of PQ, I have to defend my people, ya know?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Nah, it's all right. Being an avid reader of Fairy Tail I understand the power of nakama (allies/friends/what have you) :P

Anyways, um, would anyone be frightened away if I used a lot of CSS for my RP? I was gonna make it simpler to navigate (have a little navigation bar on the top) and to have it look a bit pretty, but if people prefer simple and sweet, then that's OK too!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
It is true that I don't know much about it other than what I've seen. And I guess I did go a little overboard saying we're all "equal". But we all have strengths and weaknesses when it comes to RPing, ne? I guess in a sense you can say we're all the same in that area.

...Idk, I'm not the best at getting my point across ;w;

Yeah, I think you meant everyone is talented in their own way. :3

Like, I can be more talented in humor, and someone could be more talented in I dunno, structure. :3

Nah, it's all right. Being an avid reader of Fairy Tail I understand the power of nakama (allies/friends/what have you) :P

Anyways, um, would anyone be frightened away if I used a lot of CSS for my RP? I was gonna make it simpler to navigate (have a little navigation bar on the top) and to have it look a bit pretty, but if people prefer simple and sweet, then that's OK too!

It doesn't matter to me! I do like Roleplays that are neat and organized all the same~ :3

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
Years
Now, now, we're all equally good at RPing; we just have different styles~ The RPA is public opinion, and "Best RPer" is just a title with no meaning. After all, the only thing you get out of it is an emblem; no special responsibilities or benefits, right? :P And I personally think the PQ is a bit biased; quite a few RPers who should be in it aren't :3 Not trying to flame anyone, I'm just saying.

Oh, and I think I'm finally gonna start on that Madoka Magica/Pokemon-crossover RP. Again, no one needs to know anything about Madoka in order to take part~ Everything will be explained in the thing, after all.

Madoka/Pokemon? DO WANT!

I don't really consider myself the greatest RPer, but I think I'm decent enough. It's just something I do out of boredom really. xD

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
The people that need to know already do. :P jkjkjk

The PQ is a group of elite RPers. Someone who's been a member for longer than a few hours could tell you more. :D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
I still wouldn't call it "Elite". Like I said earlier, there are quite a few RPers here who should be in it and aren't :P I see it more as a circle of friends, since it seems like the members are friends on FB and all that.

Pfffffft I swear I'm gonna waste this entire day just on perfecting CSS for the RP I'm making.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back