• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I've been a member since the first page AshPikastar. xD

Awsome, thanks for the promotion, could you evolve both my Pokémon? But only evolve Sandile to Krokorok? Thankies :3

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I'm staying old school, my fav motto is still the first one =). It's the only real one to me...

Ok random funny fact: listen to Rihanna's S&M and tell me what weird thing you hear. If you're a real TR fan you'll probably hear the same thing I do xD. I lol each time I hear that song.

Oooh I just realised you gave me a Mime Jr. Thank you so much! ;D

Years
I just heard their new motto and it doesn't really impress me much. The entire motto didn't rhyme much, so... I still prefer the original motto. But I must say that their new logo is pretty good.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
In English or Japanese? The BW motto would be my 2nd choice, but I've only heard it in Japanese.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I'm not sure most of you have noticed it, but it unova motto had references to Reshiram and Zekrom;
JESSIE: The fiery destroyer, Jessie!
JAMES: And with thunderous emotion, I am James!

^ I love that. :3

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
I'm not sure most of you have noticed it, but it unova motto had references to Reshiram and Zekrom;

I never noticed the reference yet of Reshiram and Zekrom. Those two would also have to be my favorite line and Meowths line too.

Meowth: Wisest of the wise, Meowth

Years
In English or Japanese? The BW motto would be my 2nd choice, but I've only heard it in Japanese.
I was talking about their English motto. I wouldn't understand a word in Japanese.

I love that part too!

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Wow there is a lot of evil team Fan Clubs popping up but ours is the oldest. We don't have anything to be afraid of though seeing as we are now allies with Team Aqua according to the boss. And Team Magma doesn't scare anyone. We are better anyway we get to have two Pokemon and they only get one. By the way the Wobbuffet in my signature is the Wobbuffet from the Team Rocket Fan Club.

Years
New Topic: If there was one question you could ask any member of the Rocket Trio, what would it be?

Let's not act so quick, vaporeon7! Let us vote to decide whether we should ally with either of the teams. But seeing how Team Magma's boss declined my offer, I propose we declare war on them. >(
Side Topic: Should we ally with Team Aqua or Team Magma, or should be act independent?

Last edited:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
If there was one question you could ask any member of the Rocket Trio, what would it be?

Hmmm How did they become so amazing in the new season?

Should we ally with Team Aqua or Team Magma, or should be act independent?

I say we should have war on them. Team Rocket should act independent.

Years

Should we ally with Team Aqua or Team Magma, or should be act independent?

I say we should have war on them. Team Rocket should act independent.
War on whom, AshPikastar? Team Aqua or Team Mamga? XD

As for my question:
If there was one question you could ask any member of the Rocket Trio, what would it be?
I'd probably ask them whether they'd still want to catch Pikachu for Giovanni. XD

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I'd love to ask Jessie how she gets her hair to stay up.

Side Topic: Should we ally with Team Aqua or Team Magma, or should be act independent?
We should have war on Team Magma and steal their Pokemon. And seeing Team Aqua would want this we should befriend them for this war. We can steal their Baltoy, Torkoal, Slugma, Zangoose, Trapinch, Spoink and Lileep and offer them as partner Pokemon. And I think Tam Aqua will be satisfied with just getting rid of Team Magma. The can have the Numel too if they want. We could also trade some of the beginning Pokemon with them. A Chinchou or Cacnea may come in useful for us and a Koffing or Sandile may come in useful for them. If they do try and attack we have more and powerful Pokemon then them anyway.

P.S. I like the background on the first post. It looks very fancy now.

Hoppip

Hoppip used Solarbeam!
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2011
I would like to ask what happened to them before they went to Unova.
We should be allies just to take out Team Magma and if one appears Plasma and Galactic. If they fight us afterwards we'll be okay because we get more Pokemon than them.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
Years
Oh my god~~ I love team Rocket~! :D Can I please join~? :D And can I please have Gothita and Oddish~? :3

Why are they acting so serious in Isshu~

Team Rocket is the BEST evil organization so I think they should act independent~

Years
Now I too feel that we shouldn't ally with anyone at all. v_v Let the Aquas and Magmas do whatever they want; it's none of our business. Right now, we must concentrate our resources on Unova. That region is far more developed than the other four. I think that Jessie, James and Meowth could handle Team Mamga themselves. n_n

Also, welcome to the Rocket fanclub, grunt Pokemon Trainer Touko!

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
Years
Why they still have a TALKING MEOWTH(Only some legendaries talk, and Meowth is a Kanto Pokemon)In the Unova region,if they're there undercover plus Team Plasma is going to spy on Team rocket in a later episode, so attracting attention with a talking Kanto pokemon will NOT
help at all.
~RulerArceus
P.S. Sorry, I haven't posted in a while.Sorry, Boss!
P.S.S. When are we going to use our starter pokemon you gave us boss?Not to hurry you Boss, but I like these pokemon!
P.S.S.S. Your'e the Boss,Boss!(lol, always wanted to say that <3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back