• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New member here..

Naturalles

OHHHHHHHH!!
Years
Hi guys..
I just signed up, be nice.. I'm not sure what to say here, sorry but here are few stuff.

And I love playing on Pokemon Emerald and raising to level 100.
My biggest dream on Pokemon is having a shiny Pachirisu.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hi, Naturalles!

Welcome to PokéCommunity!

You should tell us a little more about yourself, like how long you've been playing Pokémon and possibly what your hobbies are? :)

That's cool that you love your Emerald version. It's one of my favorites, too! They definitely need to make a remake of the Hoenn region! XD

Have you ever caught a shiny before? Pachirisu is a pretty cool Poké. Maybe one day you'll encounter it in the wild in its shiny form when you least expect it! ;D

Anyways, welcome again, and enjoy yourself!

Years
Hi Naturalles and welcome to PC!
Don't be sorry! You don't need to tell us your whole life story. :P
Very nice Pokemon emerald was the last Pokemon I ever bought in a long time! It was a great game, and raising your Pokemon in that game is very fun.
Wow I love Pachirisu! He looks so awesome and he's one of my favourite electric Pokemon.
Your sure to find a shiny one out for trades somewhere on the forums if you look around hard enough. Eventually you will be able to get your dream to be reality. :)
Any areas you think you'll be interested in going to on the forums?
If you have any questions or feel like talking you can always come over and talk to me!
The community is really friendly and I'm sure you'll feel welcome in no time at all.
Hope to see you around! :)

Naturalles

OHHHHHHHH!!
Years
Hi, Naturalles!

Welcome to PokéCommunity!

You should tell us a little more about yourself, like how long you've been playing Pokémon and possibly what your hobbies are? :)

That's cool that you love your Emerald version. It's one of my favorites, too! They definitely need to make a remake of the Hoenn region! XD

Have you ever caught a shiny before? Pachirisu is a pretty cool Poké. Maybe one day you'll encounter it in the wild in its shiny form when you least expect it! ;D

Anyways, welcome again, and enjoy yourself!

Um, well yeah I should... I have been playing Pokemon all my life, as long as I can remember. I also enjoy gaming (Mostly Pokemon.... But I also play CoD, Halo, AC, etc...) and literature.

Well I do love it. And true, they should have done it..

Well I've never seen a shiny in the wild, therefore I have never caught one but got a shiny in a trade. Probably not, because I don't have much luck finding shiny Pokemons.

Hi Naturalles and welcome to PC!
Don't be sorry! You don't need to tell us your whole life story. :P
Very nice Pokemon emerald was the last Pokemon I ever bought in a long time! It was a great game, and raising your Pokemon in that game is very fun.
Wow I love Pachirisu! He looks so awesome and he's one of my favourite electric Pokemon.
Your sure to find a shiny one out for trades somewhere on the forums if you look around hard enough. Eventually you will be able to get your dream to be reality. :)
Any areas you think you'll be interested in going to on the forums?
If you have any questions or feel like talking you can always come over and talk to me!
The community is really friendly and I'm sure you'll feel welcome in no time at all.
Hope to see you around! :)

Hi and thanks. At least I didn't. (I have the tendency to apologise all the time.. Sorry again..)

Oh well, Emerald wasn't my first, but can't remember my first game I brought but it defiantly isn't Emerald. Probably Red?

Pachirisu is really cute and the pink one looks adorable! Well I'm bad at trading because I can be picky with what I want. But wish me luck. (Hope I can get it...)

Hmm I haven't seen much on the forums, I'm kind of lost here.. And sure I will, thanks.

Last edited:

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
Greetings Naturalles !
Welcome to the forum and already you've met some of the members here !
Many are across the globe and there a varied amount of members within the United Kingdom that are active on the forum, so you're not alone !

If you're looking for any particular Pokemon such as a shiny Pachi then you can check out our trade section !

I was a huge fan of Pachi due to a Pokemon TCG deck known as ZPST:Zekrom,Pachirisu,Shaymin, Tornadus !
Look how cute this little guy is:
Spoiler:

The concept was putting energy from pachi, then using shaymin to move the energy onto your attacker for fast damage !

My first Pokemon game was blue on my old grey gameboy !
Oh the memories. I'm also a fan of FPS ! I mainly have become more of a PC gamer, but I still own a 360 to play some shooters on !

I wish you the best of luck with your quest and if you have any questions please feel free to ask myself or fellow members !
Enjoy your stay ^_^

Naturalles

OHHHHHHHH!!
Years
Greetings Naturalles !
Welcome to the forum and already you've met some of the members here !
Many are across the globe and there a varied amount of members within the United Kingdom that are active on the forum, so you're not alone !

If you're looking for any particular Pokemon such as a shiny Pachi then you can check out our (Removed because I'm not allowed URLs) !

I was a huge fan of Pachi due to a Pokemon TCG deck known as ZPST: Zekrom,Pachirisu,Shaymin, Tornadus !
Look how cute this little guy is:
(Removed because I'm not allowed URLS)
The concept was putting energy from pachi, then using shaymin to move the energy onto your attacker for fast damage !

My first Pokemon game was blue on my old grey gameboy !
Oh the memories. I'm also a fan of FPS ! I mainly have become more of a PC gamer, but I still own a 360 to play some shooters on !

I wish you the best of luck with your quest and if you have any questions please feel free to ask myself or fellow members !
Enjoy your stay ^_^

Hi and thanks. Yeah I have met some of them already.

But at least there are still some active members from the UK, right?

Um well I can't find the shiny Pachirisu in the forums, sadly.. But I won't give up. If you have it, just shout out if you have the shiny Pachirisu, but it's fine if you don't have it.

ASDFG-- The picture in the card looks so cute! I can't help but squealing now.. Sorry. I can't see the Shaymin behind Pachirisu or something.. Or I must be not looking at it propely.

Like I said in my past comments, I can't remember I got it, however I played it from about few months (Only when I could use objects properly) but been a fan since birth... PC games are hard because my keyboard hates me. X__x Wouldn't do anything I wanted it to do..

Thanks and I will.

Years
Your username rolls off the tongue pretty nicely. Welcome to the community. :D

Don't worry about not saying much, sometimes a shorter introduction is the better way to go. I'm pretty sure the intro thread I made when I joined on this account was like two lines long anyway aha. If you like Emerald you are my new best friend; that's my favorite Pokemon game and I almost always do challenges on it. <3; You can discuss Emerald over at our Advance Generation Games section if you're interested. All R/S and FR/LG talk also goes over there, so it's a great place for people interested in the third generation.

Pachirisu is so cute, especially the shiny one. Sucks it's so weak and hard to use though, when I first played Pearl I could barely use it past the second gym. ): Good luck with getting yours - I'm sure you'll get there eventually, all the wait will be worth it! Wish I had one to give you but sadly I do not; even if I did, I don't have WiFi so I wouldn't be able to trade. Hope you find one in the Trade Corner soon!

But if you're lost with the forum, you can always drop a moderator a message and we'll get back to you when we can! Never be to shy to contact a staff member. :D Or if you're not sure where to post something or have another simple question to ask about PC, post it in the Quick Questions & Answers[/u] thread.

Have a blast!

Naturalles

OHHHHHHHH!!
Years
Your username rolls off the tongue pretty nicely. Welcome to the community. :D

Don't worry about not saying much, sometimes a shorter introduction is the better way to go. I'm pretty sure the intro thread I made when I joined on this account was like two lines long anyway aha. If you like Emerald you are my new best friend; that's my favorite Pokemon game and I almost always do challenges on it. <3; You can discuss Emerald over at our --- section if you're interested. All R/S and FR/LG talk also goes over there, so it's a great place for people interested in the third generation.

Pachirisu is so cute, especially the shiny one. Sucks it's so weak and hard to use though, when I first played Pearl I could barely use it past the second gym. ): Good luck with getting yours - I'm sure you'll get there eventually, all the wait will be worth it! Wish I had one to give you but sadly I do not; even if I did, I don't have WiFi so I wouldn't be able to trade. Hope you find one in the Trade Corner soon!

But if you're lost with the forum, you can always drop a moderator a message and we'll get back to you when we can! Never be to shy to contact a staff member. :D Or if you're not sure where to post something or have another simple question to ask about PC, post it in the --- thread.

Have a blast!

Um. Thanks.

Well, that's just me. At least it's the first introduction thread of yours. Great, I'm not the only one now, so I'm often lonely because I don't have anyone I know that haves Emerald..High 5~ And nice to hear about the challenges, but I usually like to train my considered useless Pokemon to level 100. And thanks, I'll have a look at it.

Yeah, it is really cute. That's why I use a Exp. share so I don't have to stress over about Pachirisu dying all the time. Well, I only used a team that's strong against the opponent.. Type matchups, you know. Thank you. It's been like half a year since I was looking for it and that's a fact. Well, that's fine but I won't give up.

Well, I'd use it as last resort so I'll drop in when I have severe problems of navigating my way round. (Just noticed you made a mistake with the HTML on the fourth paragraph)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Hai Hai Naturalles! Welcome to PokeCommunity!
Don't lose your hope in encountering a wild shiny @w@
I met my very first ever wild shiny 2 days ago, while working on a challenge. I was looking for a Nincada to use as a Cut HM user and BOOM! Shiny Nincada! I was so confused and didn't know if I wanted to cry or laugh. I eventually captured it and made it a permanent member of my team, turning my old Nincada into the Cut HM user for the time being.
So, don't lose hope! These things heppen when you least expect them.
I hope you're having fun here on PC xD

Naturalles

OHHHHHHHH!!
Years
Hai Hai Naturalles! Welcome to PokeCommunity!
Don't lose your hope in encountering a wild shiny @w@
I met my very first ever wild shiny 2 days ago, while working on a challenge. I was looking for a Nincada to use as a Cut HM user and BOOM! Shiny Nincada! I was so confused and didn't know if I wanted to cry or laugh. I eventually captured it and made it a permanent member of my team, turning my old Nincada into the Cut HM user for the time being.
So, don't lose hope! These things heppen when you least expect them.
I hope you're having fun here on PC xD

Hi. And thanks.
It's so hard... Considering I've been playing on it for ages but never gotten one. Well that must be lucky.
Thanks, I will not give up. And yeah I am having fun on it.

Back