• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
7/10

I don't really like the banner. Or the text in the banner. The blue text is a little hard to read. But it isn't too bad.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I actually don't see them on signatures as much as I used to.

7/10

It would be better if the Dragonite in the banner was of much better quality, aye.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
...Did you use Google Translate to translate those sentences into Spanish, or are you a native Spanish speaker/good at it? Because "Fácil es imaginar" just doesn't look right, especially when you look at what its translation is. But then again, I really dislike the Spanish languages for my own reasons, so it's likely I'm wrong ^^'

Anyways, the statements themselves are nice, and the tag's decent, though there's a bit too much going on if you ask me.

7/10.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
10/10 It is really well done! *thumbs up*

And I am not a native Speaker, but I did take Spanish for 4 and a half years. ^__^ I still don;t consider myself that good, but I really like the song, but I didn;t want to confuse anybody, so I combined my own translation with someone on a lyrics site. SO it could be wrong, but I don;t think it is too far off. XD

Oh, and the song itself is in Spanish. You should find it on Youtube; it;s awesome. XD

Years
7.9/10. The banner has a nice design. The column lyrics do kind of ruin the signature though. Instead of having the banner as the focal point, the lyrics make it so that there are 2 different points of attention. Kinda makes it look a little less appealing in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back