• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
i love the new screeni there DJG nd also you never dissapointed us :D and its worth waiting for your great hack :D keep up the gudwork dude :D

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
i love the new screeni there DJG nd also you never dissapointed us :D and its worth waiting for your great hack :D keep up the gudwork dude :D
Well the game got boring, after beta 2, when I replayed it and really got bored for some reason.
So does that mean the hack is almost done?
I guess, though I thought DJG was going to add shaymin(I think he already did... right..?)

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
Well the game got boring, after beta 2, when I replayed it and really got bored for some reason.

if you got boring to this hack then dont play it. and plz dont post such rude post coz it give a DJG a lack interest of hack... just cheer it up not to critize to much

Ryousha

Years
whoa!!! the hack is almost finished..can't wait to see the final beta of it...xD...wo0o0o0otz
I'd probably cheat on half of the game since If you die, the glitches happen then... I stop playing the beta D:

if you got boring to this hack then dont play it. and plz dont post such rude post coz it give a DJG a lack interest of hack... just cheer it up not to critize to much

I'm a critic, I'm free of C&C to him.

I just have no interests for some reason in Rescue Rangers and Reign of Legends for some reason.

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
Oh man I can't believe I haven't posted here yet...
This is such a cool hack DJG!

Sorry if this has been asked before, but what happens after you return to the real world? Is the game over for good? Or can you continue playing after that (like after E4 in the original games)? I played a bit of beta 2, but I didn't get a chance to finish it. I'm not so keen on the idea of not being able to evolve since I like all my Pokemon to be really strong. I realize theres no way around it though. :/

Correct me if I'm wrong but in the beginning you have a Pikachu OW, right? You should change that to a normal hero OW. Obviously it would have to be several long level scripts but I think it would make it a bit more realistic, even if you have to restrict freedom of movement.

EDIT:
Congrats on HOTM by the way. =)
I'm soo far behind... xD

Ryousha

Years

Sorry if this has been asked before, but what happens after you return to the real world? Is the game over for good? Or can you continue playing after that (like after E4 in the original games)? I played a bit of beta 2, but I didn't get a chance to finish it. I'm not so keen on the idea of not being able to evolve since I like all my Pokemon to be really strong. I realize theres no way around it though. :/

Correct me if I'm wrong but in the beginning you have a Pikachu OW, right? You should change that to a normal hero OW. Obviously it would have to be several long level scripts but I think it would make it a bit more realistic, even if you have to restrict freedom of movement.

EDIT:
I'm soo far behind... xD
Theres probably a script to change the bike ow to make you ride slower, so you can use the pikachu ow for that and the human for the other. :).

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Giratina, in Another Forme/Future Forme, I haven't seen alot of hacks with Origin Forme.

I see you're using an R/S OW resizer, am I right?

Clear Diamond uses Giratina's other forme as well. :P
also, R/S OW resizer?
yes, I use it sometimes if I am in a hurry, but if I am truly bored, I use hex, so I can get back in hacking mode. ;)

So does that mean the hack is almost done?

yesh... sadly. :\

thankies~

no worries.
no one can please everyone, right? :)

whoa!!! the hack is almost finished..can't wait to see the final beta of it...xD...wo0o0o0otz

thankies~

EDIT:
I'm soo far behind... xD

thankies...
I don't quite get you about level script-overworld-hero whatever... :\

also, yes, after the players will return to the real world, the game is done for good. :\

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
so after you win you can't do anything else???

Awww... the only solution is to never win! Hmmm...

well i can't play a game and not beat it!

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
after you rescue 'me'

Oh, of course... call me slow, but I never made that connection before (I thought 'Jagold' was a bit of an odd name). :embarrass

So, in this you actually go back to the real world (still in your Pikachu costume, right? ;) ) It's only when someone actually does it that you realise that ending a Pokémon game is quite original (since every Pokémon game doesn't 'end' as such, it just keeps going.) I'll be really interested to see how you do it. :D

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
~~~UPDATES~~~
it's getting late... I need to sleep now...

Well pipz... Here are some screenies in DESTINY where you can finally go back to the real world.
rescuerangers_02-34.png
rescuerangers_03-24.png
rescuerangers_05-6.png

This was a script test.
Anyways, after this, maybe I'll map the real world where I'll do the ending credits. :)

That would be all. Thankies and have a great day~

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
omg the new screenie is great :D chaomega was rock eheheh hope to see the completion of this game and im also excited to ur next hack :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back